2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's

Post by Ddavis »

2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's National Motocross Championships!
Hello everybody! I'm here to introduce the 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's National Motocross Championships! There will be a registration fee of $5.00 USD to attend the qualifiers and national this year. Once you pay the registration fee, you will be able to attend the East or West regional qualifier, where the top 20 riders will advance to Loretta Lynns. If you qualify, you will be able to compete at Loretta Lynn's for three days of intense racing. The first set of races will be completed on day 1, while moto 2 will be on day 2, and day 3 will feature the final set of motos where champions are crowned. The track for this years event was updated to replicate the 2016 layout by bradclay306 (everyone make sure to thank him!). The skies decided to open up for the second set of motos so bring your roll offs!

Information

Server
DX3.flowtechmxs.com:19900

Registration
It will cost $5.00 USD to compete in this event. Please try your best to show up for your regional, it's possible you can attend a different regional but it's not guaranteed. You can pay now and sign up later once you know which qualifier you will be able to attend, or sign up now and pay later, as long as its before the cutoff prior to the event. The cutoff for all sign ups will be on Monday, June 19th. I will not be accepting sign ups after that for any of the regions, this leaves me plenty of time to prepare the scripts and make sure everything is set for a busy week of racing! That means racing begins in less than 6 weeks! This gives everyone more than enough time to sign up and pay the registration fee.

Pay here!

You are free to donate towards the event. Also, please do not sign up more than once. Multiple sign ups will create a lot of confusion and ultimately may deny your sign up.

When
West Coast LLQ @ 2017 rF Glen Helen - Monday June 26th
East Coast LLQ @ 2017 rF Muddy Creek - Wednesday June 28th

The National & Loretta Lynn's Dude Ranch in Hurricane Mills, TN
Moto 1 will be held on Tuesday July 11th
Moto 2 will be held on Thursday July 13th
Moto 3 will be held on Tuesday July 18th

UPDATED TRACK LINK
I removed a lot of the trees, but didn't make it where it looked naked. Hopefully it rides smoother for a lot of you.

Due to the new scheduling, we will be able to race the 2017 versions of Glen Helen and Muddy Creek as well.

Everything will begin at 6:00 PST each night http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Skins
There will be a skins thread after the regionals are completed.

Bibs
You can download the 2017 bib here, however you don't need to use it until you've qualified for the national.

Classes
You will be able to sign up for the maximum of 2 classes. You will not be able to race in an Amateur class and a Pro class. Each class will do a 15 minute + 1 lap moto, except Open Pro Sport that will do 20 minutes + 1 lap.

Schoolboy 1
You can race in this class if you haven't raced pro in 2017 and/or score points in the pro class in 2016. (125cc, Amateur)

250 B
You can race in this class if you haven't raced pro in 2017 and/or score points in the pro class in 2016. (125-250cc, Amateur)

450 B
You can race in this class if you haven't raced pro in 2017 and/or score points in the pro class in 2016. (250-450cc, Amateur)

250 Pro Sport
You are eligible for this class if you've raced in the Pro class in 2017. (125-250cc, Pro)

Open Pro Sport
You are eligible for this class if you've raced in the Pro class in 2017. (125-450cc, Pro)

Prizes
Prizes have not been finalized, as in, there is no prizes.

Loretta Lynn's Race Format
6:00 PM PST - Schoolboy 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
250 Pro Sport (15 minutes + 1 lap)
250 B (10 minutes + 1 lap)
450 B (10 minutes + 1 lap)
Open Pro Sport (15 minutes + 1 lap)
Racing should conclude roughly around 7:30 PM PST

Racing might start later than the listed times, but I won't start them any sooner.

FAQ
• There will be no UID grab, so you don't need to be in the server at 6:00 PM PST
• If you are caught cutting the track, punting, or sandbagging you will be disqualified from the event.
• Please be ready to race, I will not be waiting for anyone if they are late to the line.
• If you receive the blue bar, please try your best to allow the leaders to pass you safely. Failing to do so can result in a penalty and/or ban from racing.
• You will be disqualified for backing up on the starting line, and/or using the Leclair technique.
• All times are estimated, please don't go off them. Be in the server and be aware of what is on the track. The races may start later than what is listed, but will not be starting any sooner than what is posted below.
• Points will be given out Olympic style, if you DNS you will be given 50 points. Tie breakers will be decided by most recent moto score.

Thank you
Checkerz and Mxrewind - Original track and the 2014 track
JB323 - For his versions of the track
Bradclay306 - For updating the 2015 version of the track (plus whoever helped with the 2017 track)
Race - Decals from 15' Thunder Valley
Twistmoto - For his fence objects and decals
SMR - For the start gate
Logeyboy - Base scripts
salamanda101 - For allowing me to edit the finish line banner
Tony Rubio - For last years stuff and the last minute finish line change
137 - For making updates to the terrain and environment
And all the others who helped through the years

Please feel free to ask any additional questions!
Last edited by Ddavis on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Blake_901

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's National Motocross Championships Announcement

Post by Blake_901 »

Just signed up thanks Devin this looks really fun hopefully there will be some good racing!
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Ddavis wrote:
However, I will add that they will NOT interfere with Loretta Lynn's in real life.
Thank you. Hated I missed it last year due to that.
keithball18
Team: No Team

Post by keithball18 »

Already signed up and paid thanks ddavis for the hosting look forward to it
KTM57 wrote:What is your home address? Do you lock the door?
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

Looks sick Devin, will defiantly be showing up to this!
TiagoGomesMX
Team: Fasthouse Co.

Post by TiagoGomesMX »

I would...but ending at 11:30pm on a weekday, having to wake up at 5:30am the next day??? naaaaah ill pass lmfao. Other than that looks awesome Devin!
TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Typo on the sign ups, I accidentally wrote 125cc for Schoolboy 2. Schoolboy 2 is basically the same as 250 B. I noticed a few of you signed up for "Schoolboy 2 (125cc)", I will move that sign up to Schoolboy 1. I'll get that fixed asap!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TiagoGomesMX wrote:I would...but ending at 11:30pm on a weekday, having to wake up at 5:30am the next day??? naaaaah ill pass lmfao. Other than that looks awesome Devin!
If you race Schoolboy 1 and Schoolboy 2 you'd be done around 10pm. Just sayin :wink:
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

i just wish i could do a 250 race and will not ride a 250 in open
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Hoping to make it this year! :)
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

So just checking, when it says 250cc, is that meaning 250F for certain classes and 250T for others? Or is it like whenever it says 250 it is meaning 250F and 250T both involved in the racing. Just trying to get it all figured out before I sign up for it.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You can race a 250 2-stroke in any of the 250 classes.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Ddavis wrote:You can race a 250 2-stroke in any of the 250 classes.
Ok thank you for the clarification on that one Devin.
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by GHarlan »

Is there a limit to how many people sign up for a regional? Lets say I want to go sign up last minute on a day I can race, will I (or anyone else) need to worry about that regional being full?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

GHarlan wrote:Is there a limit to how many people sign up for a regional? Lets say I want to go sign up last minute on a day I can race, will I (or anyone else) need to worry about that regional being full?
I will try to let people know when a certain class at a certain regional hits a certain number. For example if sign ups are poppin for Glen Helen in 250 B then I'll let you guys now that there's only 10 spots open. So far, surprisingly, everything is pretty spread out and nothing seems to be filling up fast.