2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis
Posts: 14756
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby Ddavis » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:19 pm

I really doubt it. If anyone wants to that'd be great, but for whatever reason the SYS guys never really want to stream my events.
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place Moto 1 + 13 Top 5's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 7th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]

trey127
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 11:17 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby trey127 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Hey i just paid seeing this post thinking i could still race but i didnt notice the dates.. so either refund or let me race lol

Abear944
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:35 am

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby Abear944 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:39 pm

Ddavis wrote:I was looking through old LL results after reading a RacerX article, interesting who's name I saw in the 51cc (4-6) class.

http://llvault.racerxonline.com/2007/51 ... ma-class-1

Hmmm thinking you would like to @mx201 (aka logan leitzel)
Image

cameron312
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:00 pm
Team: MotoMechanics

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby cameron312 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Abear944 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I was looking through old LL results after reading a RacerX article, interesting who's name I saw in the 51cc (4-6) class.

http://llvault.racerxonline.com/2007/51 ... ma-class-1

Hmmm thinking you would like to @mx201 (aka LOGAN LEITZEL)



he was on the list at lorettas in the post @Ddavis put correct?
bossman241 wrote:Are we for sure Tuesday now? I got a chance to get balls deep and wanna take it.

Abear944
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:35 am

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby Abear944 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:00 pm

cameron312 wrote:
Abear944 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I was looking through old LL results after reading a RacerX article, interesting who's name I saw in the 51cc (4-6) class.

http://llvault.racerxonline.com/2007/51 ... ma-class-1

Hmmm thinking you would like to @mx201 (aka LOGAN LEITZEL)



he was on the list at lorettas in the post @Ddavis put correct?

Yes logan was and still is a very fast racer irl and in sim. He qualified this year to race the schoolboy 2 class at the real Loretta lynns
Image

Jose Eduardo317
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm
Team: GP Desingns

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby Jose Eduardo317 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Client Track modified!!???

BigFluffyChiken
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:44 am
Team: OCM Racing

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby BigFluffyChiken » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:03 pm

Jose Eduardo317 wrote:Client Track modified!!???

The track was updated again yesterday, make sure you have the most recent version.
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin
Image Image

Jose Eduardo317
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm
Team: GP Desingns

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby Jose Eduardo317 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:12 pm

I have all loretta track past and I can not play online in 2017

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2673
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Team: MV Films
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby nickuzick » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Jose Eduardo317 wrote:I have all loretta track past and I can not play online in 2017

You need to redownload the updated version...
Ddavis wrote:I have no idea why Brad Clay added that stupid bump right out of the starting gate. Honestly I didn't notice it when I rode the updated version because I hopped the gate in single player, shit. Here's the updated link to the track without the bump. Also, amateur classes will now be 10 minutes + 1 lap and pro classes will be 15 minutes + 1 lap. The amateur moto will roughly be 15 minutes while the pro races will roughly be 20 minutes. I think this will keep the intensity up for the races without having them feel too short.

UPDATED TRACK LINK
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1115
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby mx201 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Ddavis wrote:I was looking through old LL results after reading a RacerX article, interesting who's name I saw in the 51cc (4-6) class.

http://llvault.racerxonline.com/2007/51 ... ma-class-1

8) 8) Man that kid in 3rd is fast :D
Retired as of 4/6/17

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:15 am

Today's the first day I've rode a 250f since RD2 of SX lol. Ought to be interesting
Image

BigFluffyChiken
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:44 am
Team: OCM Racing

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby BigFluffyChiken » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:53 am

Thanks for hosting Devin, I dig this event. Looks like I'm gonna miss moto 2, but I should be back for moto 3.

I don't love that there were some scheduling changes 5 minutes before the motos, and you kinda went nuts on anyone in chat upset about it. You had the schedule up for forever, so changing it up just before it started was kinda weird. I didn't really have too much to do afterward so it didn't affect me as much as I thought, but tbh I kinda hate the LL track so an extra 5 minutes was pretty rough on my trash self, that's mostly why I didn't like it. :lol:

Regardless this is a really sweet event and I'm glad it's being run, as far as I'm concerned it's $5 well spent.
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin
Image Image

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1115
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby mx201 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:08 am

i struggled bus tonight kept getting really bad offset spike. PS SORRY FOSTER i wanted my lap and ddavis we suck so much lol :D
Retired as of 4/6/17

Ddavis
Posts: 14756
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby Ddavis » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:10 am

BigFluffyChiken wrote:Thanks for hosting Devin, I dig this event. Looks like I'm gonna miss moto 2, but I should be back for moto 3.

I don't love that there were some scheduling changes 5 minutes before the motos, and you kinda went nuts on anyone in chat upset about it. You had the schedule up for forever, so changing it up just before it started was kinda weird. I didn't really have too much to do afterward so it didn't affect me as much as I thought, but tbh I kinda hate the LL track so an extra 5 minutes was pretty rough on my trash self, that's mostly why I didn't like it. :lol:

Regardless this is a really sweet event and I'm glad it's being run, as far as I'm concerned it's $5 well spent.


I changed the schedule yesterday, then changed it back to the original one tonight. We will use the schedule listed on the home page for the next two motos, and moto 2 is going to be on the mud version. I can't do all three motos on the same track :lol: Moto 3 will be on the track we rode tonight.
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place Moto 1 + 13 Top 5's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 7th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]

Ddavis
Posts: 14756
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - FIXED TRACK LINK 7/10/17 + NEW SCHEDULE

Postby Ddavis » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:11 am

SHOULD I DO MOTO 2 ON THE MUD VERSION


I WILL LEAVE THIS UP FOR 24 HOURS TO DECIDE

https://strawpoll.com/29exdy1d
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place Moto 1 + 13 Top 5's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 7th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DaleMullins873 and 9 guests