NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Organize races and post results here
Bubster125
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Bubster125 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:48 pm

HELP! I need the full server address

User avatar
RC_Pro97
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm
Team: ScrubDesignz.com
Location: Moreno Valley, CA

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby RC_Pro97 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:51 pm

Bubster125 wrote:So were on that track on flow tech 11 in 17 minutes

mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19811

Bubster125
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Bubster125 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:52 pm

HELP. What is the server address!!!!

Bubster125
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Bubster125 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:53 pm

RC_Pro97 wrote:
Bubster125 wrote:So were on that track on flow tech 11 in 17 minutes

mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19811




Thanks

User avatar
RC_Pro97
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm
Team: ScrubDesignz.com
Location: Moreno Valley, CA

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby RC_Pro97 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Download DJ99x trees and saf that Tiago posted.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=1131

USABMXER1
Posts: 800
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Dabaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby USABMXER1 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:36 am

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
RC_Pro97 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:

We all played fair, the only thing that happened out of the norm was me not counting for a race while i took away the guys admin that was restarting over and over.... u salty bro?



Not salt bud.. Just the fact that u guys kicked my friend jay jones when he wasnt even out... and trying to clean anthony twidle for no reason.... your team mate tried to rr so that he wouldnt get out.. yea ok. over it.. at the end of the day, its just an elim so im not gonna trip over it.



jay jones got 11 out of 12 on double elim, in the same race joaquin was sat on gate and elimmed himself. no one cleaned ant out i raced him in final he ate it and ragequit. the guy who RR'd wasnt our teammate he copied our name that was all... as you say, its just an elim... no need to make a new topic on forums raging about it or anything :roll: :lol:

Actually Jay Jones was eliminated when you said "Oh this race doesn't count for me" when if it doesn't count for you then it should be a red flag all together and he got 13 out of 15 and the race hadn't even ended yet. But its all good, you guys already gave me a perma ban for telling you that you did something wrong and then telling me to kill myself over and over so it shows that you guys really shouldn't be in charge of anything at all, cause we all know we don't want anymore 13 year old kids like you guys going around all the servers thinking that they are hot shit just because they don't have any consequences to any of their actions on a video game and in real life.

User avatar
Dumbbelly29
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:59 am

USABMXER1 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:
RC_Pro97 wrote:

Not salt bud.. Just the fact that u guys kicked my friend jay jones when he wasnt even out... and trying to clean anthony twidle for no reason.... your team mate tried to rr so that he wouldnt get out.. yea ok. over it.. at the end of the day, its just an elim so im not gonna trip over it.



jay jones got 11 out of 12 on double elim, in the same race joaquin was sat on gate and elimmed himself. no one cleaned ant out i raced him in final he ate it and ragequit. the guy who RR'd wasnt our teammate he copied our name that was all... as you say, its just an elim... no need to make a new topic on forums raging about it or anything :roll: :lol:

Actually Jay Jones was eliminated when you said "Oh this race doesn't count for me" when if it doesn't count for you then it should be a red flag all together and he got 13 out of 15 and the race hadn't even ended yet. But its all good, you guys already gave me a perma ban for telling you that you did something wrong and then telling me to kill myself over and over so it shows that you guys really shouldn't be in charge of anything at all, cause we all know we don't want anymore 13 year old kids like you guys going around all the servers thinking that they are hot shit just because they don't have any consequences to any of their actions on a video game and in real life.


It didn't count for me, as explained multiple times to you 'slow' people... because i was taking away the kids admin that wouldn't stop restarting the server. As i said, jay was offered his place back but didn't want it... And you were banned for spamming chat non stop despite everyone telling you that no one cared, most of which were nothing to do with my team. Btw i'm 19 & UID 628... tell me more about how you want to banish me pls
Image

User avatar
Kenny154
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: MotoSavage

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Kenny154 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:07 am

RC_Pro97 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:
RC_Pro97 wrote:THEY CANT HOST NOR PLAY FAIR AT ALL.. JUST LETTING U KNOW... THE RIGHT ELIM WILL BE AT 5 PM PST 8 EST ON UR GUYS CHOICE OF TRACKS! VOTE AWAY



We all played fair, the only thing that happened out of the norm was me not counting for a race while i took away the guys admin that was restarting over and over.... u salty bro?



Not salt bud.. Just the fact that u guys kicked my friend jay jones when he wasnt even out... and trying to clean anthony twidle for no reason.... your team mate tried to rr so that he wouldnt get out.. yea ok. over it.. at the end of the day, its just an elim so im not gonna trip over it.


Your tripping over it now cunt :lol: its one fucking race but you have to make a post about it :lol: and you say your not trippin why make this post then? Use your brain if you have any it was one race :lol: Stupid asf
Image

juaco1472
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:39 pm
Team: Double Dank

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby juaco1472 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:49 pm

hi , i hosted the last 2 double dank elims and we had no problems , yesterday elim was going great but then a dumb kid that were admin started to restart and take late people in so that wasn't fault of me or fault of the double dank team , so cause restarts and thoose late people in i had a mindblowing while hosting so sorry for that but this is not going to happend again , we will do another elim probably tomorrow and you will think about this post , we do good elims , yesterday wasn't my fault and sorry for my bad english ;)


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests