NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
RC_Pro97
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm
Team: ScrubDesignz.com
Location: Moreno Valley, CA

NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby RC_Pro97 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:05 pm

THEY CANT HOST NOR PLAY FAIR AT ALL.. JUST LETTING U KNOW... THE RIGHT ELIM WILL BE AT 5 PM PST 8 EST ON UR GUYS CHOICE OF TRACKS! VOTE AWAY

User avatar
RC_Pro97
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm
Team: ScrubDesignz.com
Location: Moreno Valley, CA

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby RC_Pro97 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Found a track that will be interesting! http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42869
Have fun and learn it cause ur gonna need it :twisted:
Flowtech 11

Dumbbelly29
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:25 pm

RC_Pro97 wrote:THEY CANT HOST NOR PLAY FAIR AT ALL.. JUST LETTING U KNOW... THE RIGHT ELIM WILL BE AT 5 PM PST 8 EST ON UR GUYS CHOICE OF TRACKS! VOTE AWAY



We all played fair, the only thing that happened out of the norm was me not counting for a race while i took away the guys admin that was restarting over and over.... u salty bro?

Gosche1234
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:41 pm
Team: Kissinger Motorsport

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Gosche1234 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:27 pm

is there something else i have to download cause it wont let me into the server
jlv wrote:Maybe, but not until multiplayer erode and scripting are done.

User avatar
RC_Pro97
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm
Team: ScrubDesignz.com
Location: Moreno Valley, CA

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby RC_Pro97 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
RC_Pro97 wrote:THEY CANT HOST NOR PLAY FAIR AT ALL.. JUST LETTING U KNOW... THE RIGHT ELIM WILL BE AT 5 PM PST 8 EST ON UR GUYS CHOICE OF TRACKS! VOTE AWAY



We all played fair, the only thing that happened out of the norm was me not counting for a race while i took away the guys admin that was restarting over and over.... u salty bro?



Not salt bud.. Just the fact that u guys kicked my friend jay jones when he wasnt even out... and trying to clean anthony twidle for no reason.... your team mate tried to rr so that he wouldnt get out.. yea ok. over it.. at the end of the day, its just an elim so im not gonna trip over it.

User avatar
RC_Pro97
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm
Team: ScrubDesignz.com
Location: Moreno Valley, CA

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby RC_Pro97 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Gosche1234 wrote:is there something else i have to download cause it wont let me into the server



I have no idea bud.. I just linked it so im not sure

DrewHD
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:03 am

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby DrewHD » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:39 pm

RC_Pro97 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:
RC_Pro97 wrote:THEY CANT HOST NOR PLAY FAIR AT ALL.. JUST LETTING U KNOW... THE RIGHT ELIM WILL BE AT 5 PM PST 8 EST ON UR GUYS CHOICE OF TRACKS! VOTE AWAY



We all played fair, the only thing that happened out of the norm was me not counting for a race while i took away the guys admin that was restarting over and over.... u salty bro?



Not salt bud.. Just the fact that u guys kicked my friend jay jones when he wasnt even out... and trying to clean anthony twidle for no reason.... your team mate tried to rr so that he wouldnt get out.. yea ok. over it.. at the end of the day, its just an elim so im not gonna trip over it.

You said your not gonna trip over it. But you make a entire forum post about it? Clearly your tripping over it.
AM Design's
Andrew Massart| #923
Check me out on YouTube! | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6gwyQ ... OqeMXrp4Vw

User avatar
RC_Pro97
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm
Team: ScrubDesignz.com
Location: Moreno Valley, CA

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby RC_Pro97 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:41 pm

DrewHD wrote:
RC_Pro97 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:

We all played fair, the only thing that happened out of the norm was me not counting for a race while i took away the guys admin that was restarting over and over.... u salty bro?



Not salt bud.. Just the fact that u guys kicked my friend jay jones when he wasnt even out... and trying to clean anthony twidle for no reason.... your team mate tried to rr so that he wouldnt get out.. yea ok. over it.. at the end of the day, its just an elim so im not gonna trip over it.

You said your not gonna trip over it. But you make a entire forum post about it? Clearly your tripping over it.



Think about it.. Yea at first i was tripping. never denied that i wasnt tripping. I just said at the end of the day its just an elim. so now im not tripping and im over it.. Read it...

Dumbbelly29
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:42 pm

RC_Pro97 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:
RC_Pro97 wrote:THEY CANT HOST NOR PLAY FAIR AT ALL.. JUST LETTING U KNOW... THE RIGHT ELIM WILL BE AT 5 PM PST 8 EST ON UR GUYS CHOICE OF TRACKS! VOTE AWAY



We all played fair, the only thing that happened out of the norm was me not counting for a race while i took away the guys admin that was restarting over and over.... u salty bro?



Not salt bud.. Just the fact that u guys kicked my friend jay jones when he wasnt even out... and trying to clean anthony twidle for no reason.... your team mate tried to rr so that he wouldnt get out.. yea ok. over it.. at the end of the day, its just an elim so im not gonna trip over it.



jay jones got 11 out of 12 on double elim, in the same race joaquin was sat on gate and elimmed himself. no one cleaned ant out i raced him in final he ate it and ragequit. the guy who RR'd wasnt our teammate he copied our name that was all... as you say, its just an elim... no need to make a new topic on forums raging about it or anything :roll: :lol:

ktm18
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:02 am

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby ktm18 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:51 pm

At the end off the day there should have been people going out that werent and you were basically eliminating anyone you want i got taken out on purpose a few times no doubt that was all from the perry race yesterday youll just need to grow up and run a event properly not just one where if your friend goes out you dont elim him thats just bullshit to me tbh

Dumbbelly29
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:11 pm

ktm18 wrote:At the end off the day there should have been people going out that werent and you were basically eliminating anyone you want i got taken out on purpose a few times no doubt that was all from the perry race yesterday youll just need to grow up and run a event properly not just one where if your friend goes out you dont elim him thats just bullshit to me tbh



At no time was anyone of our 'friends' not elimmed when they were supposed to be. IDK wtf you're talking about perrys race i wasn't even on yesterday... IMO you salty fux should just not attend if you're gonna cry when you're taken out. and as a side note, jay was actually offered his place back but declined.

User avatar
TiagoGomesMX
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:05 pm
Team: Fasthouse Co.
Location: Flerda

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby TiagoGomesMX » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:29 pm

Gosche1234 wrote:is there something else i have to download cause it wont let me into the server
sethiemeboi wrote: congrats, you are now a communist.

TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.

Bubster125
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Bubster125 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:43 pm

So were on that track on flow tech 11 in 17 minutes

Bubster125
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby Bubster125 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:44 pm

whats the exact adress for the server?

User avatar
TiagoGomesMX
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:05 pm
Team: Fasthouse Co.
Location: Flerda

Re: NEVER JOIN DOUBLE DANK TEAM ELIMS....

Postby TiagoGomesMX » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:45 pm

viewtopic.php?t=1131
DOWNLOAD ALL OF THOSE IF IT SAYS CLIENT TRACK MODIFIED!
sethiemeboi wrote: congrats, you are now a communist.

TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cantrell and 45 guests