2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND -FRESQUEZ KING/BIGWOOD PRINCE

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND - RACING IN BOMBSHELTER.MXSIMULATOR.COM:19800

Post by Ddavis »

Brina927 wrote:I had fun. First Pro race in 3 years and I literally have only played online a handful of times the past year before qualifying for this so I couldn't expect much. Good to know I can still keep up...barely. I may not have won, and Mattias is King, but being the only girl makes me queen :mrgreen:
You better race outdoors Brina.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND -FRESQUEZ KING/BIGWOOD PRINCE

Post by RXR_Banjo »

yeh checkz... i was 3rd and i was trying to pass Jake on stadium SX and it was just impossible, i told him several times in the keystone series that his lag was really bad, i hope he is not allowed to race rF with this lag... nothing against the guy he's chill but it's frustrating he is like floating lol
checkerz wrote:
Will93 wrote: Checkerz was a straight savage in that Stadium SX rhythm, absolutely creamed Jake Fisher before tagging me a few laps later (both clearly unintentional) :lol:
Yes... I totally ran out of talent halfway down the rhythm when I hit you. Sorry!

I just went back and re-watched that race. I am sure Jake's a nice kid and it isn't intentional, but his lag had a serious case of Miley Cyrus out there. Dealing with him and Geale all SX season was frustrating, but Jake's lag in that race last night was unreal. I think just on stream he killed at least 5 people. When I landed on him I had no idea where on the track he was so I just went as far inside as I could and prayed for the best.

Phil Doyon #423
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Anyone got the Stadium SX demo?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

Does anyone have the demo from the first outdoor moto? Much appreciated!!
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Ddavis wrote:
Brina927 wrote:I had fun. First Pro race in 3 years and I literally have only played online a handful of times the past year before qualifying for this so I couldn't expect much. Good to know I can still keep up...barely. I may not have won, and Mattias is King, but being the only girl makes me queen :mrgreen:
But.... I'm so slow outdoors. Indoors is where it's at. It's pretty difficult for me to play/focus for 30 minutes straight. It's up in the air... basically I'd have to give up riding IRL in the heat at night on a poorly lit track to ride in a video game in a race that I probably won't even qualify for. Decisions decisions...
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Brina927 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
But.... I'm so slow outdoors. Indoors is where it's at. It's pretty difficult for me to play/focus for 30 minutes straight. It's up in the air... basically I'd have to give up riding IRL in the heat at night on a poorly lit track to ride in a video game in a race that I probably won't even qualify for. Decisions decisions...
Cmon Brina, get a life, play sim.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Ddavis wrote:
Brina927 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Ddavis got the hots for Brina ;)
Burdine421

Post by Burdine421 »

ROSE822 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Brina927 wrote: But.... I'm so slow outdoors. Indoors is where it's at. It's pretty difficult for me to play/focus for 30 minutes straight. It's up in the air... basically I'd have to give up riding IRL in the heat at night on a poorly lit track to ride in a video game in a race that I probably won't even qualify for. Decisions decisions...
Ddavis got the hots for Brina ;)
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Yep, decided not to do outdoors. No fun at all. But definitely expect to see me for 2018 SX as long as my schedule permits.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.