2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND -FRESQUEZ KING/BIGWOOD PRINCE

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND - RACING IN BOMBSHELTER.MXSIMULATOR.COM:19800

Postby Ddavis » Fri May 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Brina927 wrote:I had fun. First Pro race in 3 years and I literally have only played online a handful of times the past year before qualifying for this so I couldn't expect much. Good to know I can still keep up...barely. I may not have won, and Mattias is King, but being the only girl makes me queen :mrgreen:


You better race outdoors Brina.
Check out my stats!
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
NA 1 podium - 17 Top 5s - 84 Top 10s
2015 rF 450 MX Unadilla 3rd Moto 1 - 2015 EMF 450 SX Main Event Winner

RXR_Banjo
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 am
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND -FRESQUEZ KING/BIGWOOD PRINCE

Postby RXR_Banjo » Fri May 12, 2017 6:51 pm

yeh checkz... i was 3rd and i was trying to pass Jake on stadium SX and it was just impossible, i told him several times in the keystone series that his lag was really bad, i hope he is not allowed to race rF with this lag... nothing against the guy he's chill but it's frustrating he is like floating lol

checkerz wrote:
Will93 wrote:Checkerz was a straight savage in that Stadium SX rhythm, absolutely creamed Jake Fisher before tagging me a few laps later (both clearly unintentional) :lol:


Yes... I totally ran out of talent halfway down the rhythm when I hit you. Sorry!

I just went back and re-watched that race. I am sure Jake's a nice kid and it isn't intentional, but his lag had a serious case of Miley Cyrus out there. Dealing with him and Geale all SX season was frustrating, but Jake's lag in that race last night was unreal. I think just on stream he killed at least 5 people. When I landed on him I had no idea where on the track he was so I just went as far inside as I could and prayed for the best.

Image
Phil Doyon #177

User avatar
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND -FRESQUEZ KING/BIGWOOD PRINCE

Postby Lnxa » Fri May 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Anyone got the Stadium SX demo?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]

chaseb31
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:33 am
Team: BPC | Oregon Goods
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND -FRESQUEZ KING/BIGWOOD PRINCE

Postby chaseb31 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:05 pm

Does anyone have the demo from the first outdoor moto? Much appreciated!!
Image

Chase Blakely | Oregon Goods

User avatar
Brina927
Posts: 2624
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 am
Team: Whipstyle
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND - RACING IN BOMBSHELTER.MXSIMULATOR.COM:19800

Postby Brina927 » Sat May 13, 2017 5:05 am

Ddavis wrote:
Brina927 wrote:I had fun. First Pro race in 3 years and I literally have only played online a handful of times the past year before qualifying for this so I couldn't expect much. Good to know I can still keep up...barely. I may not have won, and Mattias is King, but being the only girl makes me queen :mrgreen:


You better race outdoors Brina.

But.... I'm so slow outdoors. Indoors is where it's at. It's pretty difficult for me to play/focus for 30 minutes straight. It's up in the air... basically I'd have to give up riding IRL in the heat at night on a poorly lit track to ride in a video game in a race that I probably won't even qualify for. Decisions decisions...
Discord: MxBrina#9694

http://www.paypal.me/mxbrina -Creating content since 2009

jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.

Ddavis
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND - RACING IN BOMBSHELTER.MXSIMULATOR.COM:19800

Postby Ddavis » Sat May 13, 2017 5:31 am

Brina927 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Brina927 wrote:I had fun. First Pro race in 3 years and I literally have only played online a handful of times the past year before qualifying for this so I couldn't expect much. Good to know I can still keep up...barely. I may not have won, and Mattias is King, but being the only girl makes me queen :mrgreen:


You better race outdoors Brina.

But.... I'm so slow outdoors. Indoors is where it's at. It's pretty difficult for me to play/focus for 30 minutes straight. It's up in the air... basically I'd have to give up riding IRL in the heat at night on a poorly lit track to ride in a video game in a race that I probably won't even qualify for. Decisions decisions...


Cmon Brina, get a life, play sim.
Check out my stats!
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
NA 1 podium - 17 Top 5s - 84 Top 10s
2015 rF 450 MX Unadilla 3rd Moto 1 - 2015 EMF 450 SX Main Event Winner

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1198
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND - RACING IN BOMBSHELTER.MXSIMULATOR.COM:19800

Postby ROSE822 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Ddavis wrote:
Brina927 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
You better race outdoors Brina.

But.... I'm so slow outdoors. Indoors is where it's at. It's pretty difficult for me to play/focus for 30 minutes straight. It's up in the air... basically I'd have to give up riding IRL in the heat at night on a poorly lit track to ride in a video game in a race that I probably won't even qualify for. Decisions decisions...


Cmon Brina, get a life, play sim.


Ddavis got the hots for Brina ;)
Image

User avatar
Burdine421
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:42 am
Team: Motochasin
Location: Kentucky

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND - RACING IN BOMBSHELTER.MXSIMULATOR.COM:19800

Postby Burdine421 » Sat May 13, 2017 3:35 pm

ROSE822 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Brina927 wrote:But.... I'm so slow outdoors. Indoors is where it's at. It's pretty difficult for me to play/focus for 30 minutes straight. It's up in the air... basically I'd have to give up riding IRL in the heat at night on a poorly lit track to ride in a video game in a race that I probably won't even qualify for. Decisions decisions...


Cmon Brina, get a life, play sim.


Ddavis got the hots for Brina ;)
Image

User avatar
Brina927
Posts: 2624
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 am
Team: Whipstyle
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2017 King of the BLOCKPOUND -FRESQUEZ KING/BIGWOOD PRINCE

Postby Brina927 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:00 am

Yep, decided not to do outdoors. No fun at all. But definitely expect to see me for 2018 SX as long as my schedule permits.
Discord: MxBrina#9694

http://www.paypal.me/mxbrina -Creating content since 2009

jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests