2017 St Jude Race For The Kids Series (Final Results Posted! Thank you for an amazing series!)

Organize races and post results here
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Re: 2017 St Jude Race For The Kids Series (Round 3 Tonight!!!)

Post by Logeyboy »

You need the old version to join the server. That's what has been loaded on the server.
taelale
Team: VlastMX

Re: 2017 St Jude Race For The Kids Series (Final Round Released!)

Post by taelale »

We really wanted to get a few new summer items out before the end of the series for the winners to pick from. We are willing to do customization with the player's name and number of their choice on the back as well.

Check out the homepage for the new items: http://www.vlastmx.com The rest of the shirts available for the winners to pick from are in the "Men's tees" section.

Here is one of the new shirts:

Thanks again to motoagogo for putting on this awesome event. We're really proud to be a part of something for such a good cause.

Good luck to everyone!
Clintos15

Re: 2017 St Jude Race For The Kids Series (Final Round Tonight!)

Post by Clintos15 »

Thanks For hosting the series Motoagogo ! Good racing tonight everyone and great battling Kevin 8) :lol:
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoagogo »

Thank you all for a very successful series. Sorry for a hiccup tonight yet we got it all worked out. Over $1125 has been raised just thanks to this community.

Winner of the OpenAM Championship is: Ashe Deering!!! Winner of the OpenPro Championship is: Clint Martin! We will get a hold of you soon for your prizes soon!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: 2017 St Jude Race For The Kids Series (Final Results Posted! Thank you for an amazing series!)

Post by AHeckman2 »

That race was beyond fun! With less than 20 minutes on the track before the race I knew I was going to choke eventually :lol: track was completely amazing, gonna ride it whenever I get mad at the game next time cuz its so fun. Thanks Moto for this amazing series and chex for that epic last track ;)
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: 2017 St Jude Race For The Kids Series (Final Results Posted! Thank you for an amazing series!)

Post by AHeckman2 »

Also didn't mean to hit you Donut, just was carrying too much speed and couldn't stop man
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Had fun at the first round sadly the only on i could race...Great job Moto for doing this series!
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

Thanks moto for putting this on. I wish I could have made it to all the races. Its really cool that you do this and its a great cause.
Donut MX

Post by Donut MX »

AHeckman2 wrote:Also didn't mean to hit you Donut, just was carrying too much speed and couldn't stop man
It's all good my man, I knew it would never be intentional coming from you.

And thanks for hosting this Moto-A-Who-Ha! Only Pro race series I'll ever get a top 5 in!
taelale

Post by taelale »

Motoagogo wrote:Thank you all for a very successful series. Sorry for a hiccup tonight yet we got it all worked out. Over $1125 has been raised just thanks to this community.

Winner of the OpenAM Championship is: Ashe Deering!!! Winner of the OpenPro Championship is: Clint Martin! We will get a hold of you soon for your prizes soon!
Ashe and Clint PM me for your prizes
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

Since last night was the final night we are able to take donations for the 2017 St Jude Play Live event I wanted to give you all a final tally. We raised $1155 for St Jude just through MX Simulator! This community came together to do something bigger than themself and helped out a great charity. Thank you all for another amazing year of racing for St Jude and I hope to continue this series next year.

See you all in October for the Road2Recovery Halloween Bash! (#StandWithScotty)

Also Clint Martin please PM me for your Steam code. Congrats again to our winners Ashe Deering (AM) and Clint Martin (PRO)!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Bummed I ended up not finding the time on Friday nights to race this, but glad I was able to pitch in and help.
taelale

Post by taelale »

Ashe Deering PM me for your shirt!
FosterMX

Post by FosterMX »

Is round 5 already over? :?: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

FosterMX wrote:Is round 5 already over? :?: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
It was only a 4 round event. There will be another charity series in October.