Mxs Racer 303

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Results have been uploaded.
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Mxs Racer 303 wrote:Results have been uploaded.
AM standings are messed up.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Dawson24 wrote:
They will be fixed - round 2 was accidentally put in for round 3 as well.
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

checkerz wrote:
Dawson24 wrote:
They will be fixed - round 2 was accidentally put in for round 3 as well.
Alrighty, thanks Chex.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Since there is a lot of qualifying servers, is there a chance we could split Amateurs from Pros? They are all over the place, 3/4 of them are taking pros out and staying in the middle of the track. Its annoying for those that are putting laps in consistently and that may not have a lot of qualifying time like them.

Or can we exclude them from the servers until qualifying ends thursday night?

I don't mind playing with them every night when they try to qualify from thursday night to sunday night if I have to. :lol: :?
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

WillSt24 wrote:Since there is a lot of qualifying servers, is there a chance we could split Amateurs from Pros? They are all over the place, 3/4 of them are taking pros out and staying in the middle of the track. Its annoying for those that are putting laps in consistently and that may not have a lot of qualifying time like them.

I don't mind playing with them every night when they try to qualify from thursday night to sunday night if I have to. :lol: :?
PLEASE
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Clfitty wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:Since there is a lot of qualifying servers, is there a chance we could split Amateurs from Pros? They are all over the place, 3/4 of them are taking pros out and staying in the middle of the track. Its annoying for those that are putting laps in consistently and that may not have a lot of qualifying time like them.

PLEASE
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Zarse718
Team: Motochasin

Post by Zarse718 »

Dunivant25 wrote:Image
that is definitely a different jack
supermottousa19 wrote:name: Walter Gebhardt
accomplishments on mx simulator: I suck at this game is that 1
What you can do to contribute to the team, skinning, modeling,good attitude, clean race, not a prick, etc: im good with cumputers and all that crap
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

ROSE822 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:

PLEASE
Maybe i can talk to wheels to blacklist the ams in certain servers and then have only pro and am servers? If that sounds reasonable?
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Matias43_ wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:amazing what adjusting your stability could do lol. never even thought about how lose my setup was for outdoors, finally raised my lock angle and limit angle and holllyyy cow what a difference. i can actually enjoy playing outdoors and not crashing ever other turn. if anyone struggles outdoors try that lol. bring on helen!!!!
Matias43_ wrote:Yeah no prob. I changed my roll limit angle from 32 to 40. Then the one that helped big time was changing my restricted lock angle from 22.5 to 30.5
I haven't read the whole thread so I may have missed some posts, but the settings you changed to is doing the exact opposite of what you described (making your setup even looser not stiffer,correct me if I'm reading this wrong). Roll limit angle is the angle at which your roll limit factor is multiplied by your roll damping to get your "new" roll damping value. Having a higher roll limit angle means you can lean over farther before your roll damping increases (starts to get harder to lean over).

The restricted lock angle is the total sweep the bars can make after you reach the restricted lock speed. Again increasing this angle means the bars have more range of movement (aka "looser").
Im pretty sure the roll limit angle by lowering it makes it looser because i just lowered it and i feel like i cant even stay straight but when i raise it its a lot easier. Maybe my head is just backwards but thats how its reacting for me ahaha
you were right lol, i just lowered it and omg its so much stiffer now. so basically last week i raced my stability way looser than dennis's regular, rip. now we can stay up for once
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Mxs Racer 303 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
PLEASE
Maybe i can talk to wheels to blacklist the ams in certain servers and then have only pro and am servers? If that sounds reasonable?
That sounds perfect. Keep us informed!
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

WillSt24 wrote:
Mxs Racer 303 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
That sounds perfect. Keep us informed!
I will.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

For now to help until we get more from Wheels, the track has been added to official.mxslobby.com:19801-19810

Hopefully with those 10 servers it'll help spread things out a bit.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

You give me coupon