2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Ddavis »

checkerz wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I was hoping you got this on stream :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But if that was you, you'd be crying like a lil bitch.
What you're missing is Alexis made a ballsy leap up the inside that could've easily put both down moments before that. That whole straightaway exchange was probably the highlight of the stream last night. If you make a video Devin, I hope our audio goes with it.
Plus Leclair and I have been racing aggressively with each other for years now. He made a risky (and dumb) pass in my opinion, and in the process he got stood up in the rut, and I saw an opening as Chris said. Was it aggressive? Yes... was it dirty? I don't consider it dirty. Would I be mad if it happened to me? Yes but I'd understand its a racing incident.

A lot of people mistake my "crying" over takeouts, when in reality I don't complain so much about getting taken out, I complain when its a blatant punt where the other person usually crashes too and had no intention of making it past me without taking us both down. For Leclair's situation, I thought he was going over the rut but when I saw he was still trying to make the inside I was committed and had to rail the rut. It all happens so fast during a race its just racing instinct at that point and you don't have time to sit on the forums like Mack Spokes does and judge the decision from fifteen different angles.
Zarse718
Team: Motochasin

Post by Zarse718 »

So are national numbers final on rF?
supermottousa19 wrote:name: Walter Gebhardt
accomplishments on mx simulator: I suck at this game is that 1
What you can do to contribute to the team, skinning, modeling,good attitude, clean race, not a prick, etc: im good with cumputers and all that crap
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Zarse718 wrote:So are national numbers final on rF?
I don't think we will get are final numbers till before A1 but idk how it works exactly I just know people have to pick career numbers etc
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

My list is more accurate than rF. rF doesn't have Tysen listed as 2, Colton as 6, or any of the current riders earning career numbers in their desired spot (which shuffles people around).
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Damn watching the stream I wish Kellen and Chris were area of how close Ferzacca and I were in the points (not that 7th matters to them) but we were basically glued to each other for most of both motos. It would have been a cool story line :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

were aware*
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Agreed, thankfully Chase was in chat telling us about Atom and Tysen or we wouldn't have known. It didn't really matter though too much because I think either of you getting a podium was a way bigger story line than 7th in the series. Then St Laurent stole everyone's thunder and came out of nowhere to do it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

GuilhermeMX28 wrote:Are amateur signups open today?Or any server? :roll:
No, rF hates amateurs.

Kidding, yes they are open.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

checkerz wrote:Agreed, thankfully Chase was in chat telling us about Atom and Tysen or we wouldn't have known. It didn't really matter though too much because I think either of you getting a podium was a way bigger story line than 7th in the series. Then St Laurent stole everyone's thunder and came out of nowhere to do it.
I was extremely bummed when I saw that I tied for 2nd overall but ended up 4th. It's crazy to think if I didn't go down battling with Standley, then maybe, just maybe I would have been 3rd or 4th that moto, which would have put me on the podium.
GuilhermeMX28
Crushed Dissenter
Team: PowerDream

Post by GuilhermeMX28 »

checkerz wrote:
GuilhermeMX28 wrote:Are amateur signups open today?Or any server? :roll:
No, rF hates amateurs.

Kidding, yes they are open.
hahaha, But the servers are closed :roll:
Guilherme Cabral | PowerDream Owner | #131 | 250 AM rF | 3rd Keytone Supercross novice class
ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by ShadDaddy708 »

Good battles last night Fro, sorry for landing on you
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Nothing crazy but this was prob my best scrub on this jump all night long 8) Such a rad feeling mid-moto to lay it over this far down the takeoff and glide off

Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

ShadDaddy708 wrote:Good battles last night Fro, sorry for landing on you
All good lmao seemed like we were always together it was sick
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Gotta be honest I'm not sure how Rush is still allowed to race with how incredibly stupid his decision making is. Purposefully just jumping into the side of me multiple times. You're fast man, but you sure are dumb as a fucking rock.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Last couple GIFs of 2017 bois

Not sure how I didn't get legs off here

And another view of my pass on Leclair, in my opinion the pass he tried was stupid and if I didn't play in 3rd person there's no doubt I would have cut over more into his line (if I played in 1st person)