2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Atom6246

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Atom6246 »

wot^
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

oh okay dont gif the part where august rides through you. gg
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

BradyS21 wrote:oh okay dont gif the part where august rides through you. gg
? He collided with me and saved it lol. You were way in front of me and instantly were in my face in first person during the race. You're really trying to say lag from my side caused me to teleport 40 feet ahead into you? Wouldn't be a big deal if you admitted your internet is shit. I could tell every time I caught you because your laggy ass was skipping everywhere. Must just be a coincidence that it was just you, right?
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Clfitty wrote:
? He collided with me and saved it lol. You were way in front of me and instantly were in my face in first person during the race. You're really trying to say lag from my side caused me to teleport 40 feet ahead into you? Wouldn't be a big deal if you admitted your internet is shit. I could tell every time I caught you because your laggy ass was skipping everywhere. Must just be a coincidence that it was just you, right?
Trust me you'll learn to hate the aussie lag and I've had race wins ruined because of it, But don't make enemies with them because then you're fucked :lol:
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
BradyS21
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

no, but me having lag and you having lag = death, august was racing with me most of the race and he never had a problem, but suddenly you crash while skipping but your not lagging? please explain.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

INNNERNET

#JOSHHAMILTON
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Awesome racing tonight! Too many to list. Glad I watched.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

fun racing tonight wasnt to good at the track this week so sorry if i dicked anyway :lol: :lol:
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

maggett wrote:fun racing tonight wasnt to good at the track this week so sorry if i dicked anyway :lol: :lol:
anyone*
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
BradyS21

Post by BradyS21 »

im not saying it wasnt my fault, but both of us lagging caused that incident.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Are you kidding me?!!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: SOOOOO SIIIIIIIICK
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Lnxa wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
Stuff/quote]
Trust me you'll learn to hate the aussie lag and I've had race wins ruined because of it, But don't make enemies with them because then you're fucked :lol:
I mean I don't see why you don't just share your secret nitrous button with every one else so we all have a fair chance. Clearly there is some sort of black magic causing you to go so god damn fast.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Clfitty wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
Stuff/quote]
I mean I don't see why you don't just share your secret nitrous button with every one else so we all have a fair chance. Clearly there is some sort of black magic causing you to go so god damn fast.
Perfect subject change 10/10 :lol: For reals, you were lagging at times too, showed up for me every now and then while I was watching from warm-up, that's a sure sign.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

T-RIDER wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
Perfect subject change 10/10 :lol: For reals, you were lagging at times too, showed up for me every now and then while I was watching from warm-up, that's a sure sign.
Subject change because I don't feel like arguing with someone who doesn't understand something so simple.
My lag can't teleport me forward. Period. That incident was not my fault. Just like Peter got screwed by that lag. If someone got screwed by my internet and showed me a gif showing exactly how I screwed them, I would apologize and move on, not try to spread the blame.

But wow that's honestly a shock considering I have literally never had lag issues in this game in the year that I've played it. Not once has someone mentioned that my internet is terrible. But if someone has a gif of my internet being SO bad that it puts someone on the ground from 40 feet away, I'll be happy to apologize.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Pretty happy with how I did. Didn't even think I was going to qualify and somehow I did so then I just wanted to get top 40 :mrgreen: surprisingly got top 30 1st Moto. But I've always hated 2nd motos. I just got done tryharding for 35 mins straight I don't want to do it again! So yeah, I sucked bad and was definitely in the way but I wanted to finish and still got top 30 thanks to rage quitters.

Bummed I didn't get to race with Roy (I Think he secretly just didn't want to get beat by me) but maybe we'll have another chance this season. Overall I had fun, especially that 1st moto!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.