2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
Tbonemx428
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:10 am

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Tbonemx428 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Decided to throw it for Donut after i railed him while coming from dead last.. Wonder if he got it on his stream :?: :D

Image

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1244
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: MV Filims
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby mx201 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:49 pm

I did a boner air every single lap :lol: :lol: :lol:
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

User avatar
Matias43_
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: MV Films
Location: NJ

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Matias43_ » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Image

Dont give up. Obviously my first moto result was better with a better start, but top 10's are still possible after being basically dead last. Dont rage quit the first couple laps people
Image

User avatar
Tbonemx428
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:10 am

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Tbonemx428 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Matias43_ wrote:Image

Dont give up. Obviously my first moto result was better with a better start, but top 10's are still possible after being basically dead last. Dont rage quit the first couple laps people


I did the same thing second moto until last lap and fell back to 17th.. was thinking about rage quitting 2nd lap but I said fuck it I got nothing else to do

User avatar
AshuraMX
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:54 am
Team: Moto Savage

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby AshuraMX » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Anyone got the 250 motos? Want to grab some screenshots :D
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 15589
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Ddavis » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:02 pm

I don't have time to highlight my number but I was 39th across the line and ended up 11th 8) and I was outside of points for most of the moto as well, its not like I started 39th, got up to like 12th, and stayed there the whole moto.

Image
Screw the haters, I just love moto.
Image

User avatar
cale726
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:11 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby cale726 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Ddavis wrote:I don't have time to highlight my number

Image
just type f3 ( on google) and search your number :mrgreen:
ayy

User avatar
cale726
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:11 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby cale726 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:07 pm

press*
ayy

Ddavis
Posts: 15589
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Ddavis » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:14 pm

I never even thought about that, thanks.
Screw the haters, I just love moto.
Image

ColtonM
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:26 pm
Team: Prime

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby ColtonM » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:54 am

Image
Why try to get someone banned for your own mistakes... Really?
Image

ColtonM
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:26 pm
Team: Prime

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby ColtonM » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:13 pm

@Chase :cry:
Image

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby DBRider251 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:05 pm

Atom6246 wrote:First rF dub in the books. Put the cherry on top for my season. Wonder who the last person to win a rF 450 race with a 3 digit, or even 250's? Super stoked :mrgreen:

450- Holyak won Hangtown Moto 2. Blakely won Washougal Moto 1.
No one with a 3 digit number has won in 250 this year. Colton was the last one to win in 250 with a 3 digit number winning Unadilla Moto 2 in 2016
Image

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby DBRider251 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:06 pm

DBRider251 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:First rF dub in the books. Put the cherry on top for my season. Wonder who the last person to win a rF 450 race with a 3 digit, or even 250's? Super stoked :mrgreen:

450- Holyak won Hangtown Moto 2.
No one with a 3 digit number has won in 250 this year. Colton was the last one to win in 250 with a 3 digit number winning Unadilla Moto 2 in 2016

Edit, I'm dumb :roll:
Image

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3028
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Atom6246 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:26 pm

DBRider251 wrote:450- Holyak won Hangtown Moto 2.
No one with a 3 digit number has won in 250 this year. Colton was the last one to win in 250 with a 3 digit number winning Unadilla Moto 2 in 2016

Holyak is 15 I thought? Ok so not to long ago for 250's. I think Tysen said Jesse was the last to win a moto with a 3 digit in 450s back in '13?
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Atom6246 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:450- Holyak won Hangtown Moto 2.
No one with a 3 digit number has won in 250 this year. Colton was the last one to win in 250 with a 3 digit number winning Unadilla Moto 2 in 2016

Holyak is 15 I thought? Ok so not to long ago for 250's. I think Tysen said Jesse was the last to win a moto with a 3 digit in 450s back in '13?


No it was Racekar in 2014.


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests