2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals - Pro Rnd 1 TONIGHT!

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Ddavis wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I try to limit how many riders I see in game. How many riders does it take before you think I'm at risk of not loading into the gate? Last year I timed out on the line at GH, not sure if it was because of the track or skins but I've been so hesitant to download skins :lol:
Still bringing this up, but would the stock replacement pack cause loading in issues as well?
Try with a demo, you load one times with the stock replacement, then u delete it, and load again, and you'll see
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Ddavis »

How do I know if I time out loading into a demo? It would just never load in? I want to test this because I want to see as many sick skins as I can but I don't want to risk a DNS :lol:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I would say yes it could, but with gear being one texture and almost everyone using the same dyno (one texture/model) I don't think it would add much.

Devin take a look at your lastlog after you test each and you should be able to figure out how long it took by the timestamps.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

Post by NKarassy955 »

Andreasber wrote:Hello! I was wondering if its possible to get my membership through before amateur tonight? Really wanna race, but was a bit late of buying it. Some hours ago since I bought it.

-Andreas Bergstrøm
Ya same with me just got it tonight, was wondering if i would still get to race as well
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Ddavis wrote:How do I know if I time out loading into a demo? It would just never load in? I want to test this because I want to see as many sick skins as I can but I don't want to risk a DNS :lol:
you could allways go in 01 with a few people skins and a stock replacement pack or somthing
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

maggett wrote:
Ddavis wrote:How do I know if I time out loading into a demo? It would just never load in? I want to test this because I want to see as many sick skins as I can but I don't want to risk a DNS :lol:
you could allways go in 01 with a few people skins and a stock replacement pack or somthing
No, I need to load into a gate of 40 riders, not 8. I loaded in fine at Hangtown with about 12 skins on the gate plus the replacement pack, but will I still load in fine if I have 20 riders skins? That's what I'm wondering without learning the hard way.
maggett

Post by maggett »

Ddavis wrote:
maggett wrote:
No, I need to load into a gate of 40 riders, not 8. I loaded in fine at Hangtown with about 12 skins on the gate plus the replacement pack, but will I still load in fine if I have 20 riders skins? That's what I'm wondering without learning the hard way.
01 is getting like 30-40 people in at the moment at peak times it was full for a while the other day
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Just went through memberships for those who waited until the last minute - you have a bout 25 minutes to get signed up!
danmo349
Team: Privateer

Post by danmo349 »

sorry to come in late and not searching but i cant seem to find the info on rfs website but what server does the actual race take place on?
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

TUNE IN FOR THE 1ST ROUND OF THE 2017 RACEFACTORYGAMING AMATEUR OUTDOOR SEASON PRESENTED BY: MOTOCHASIN!

LIVESTREAM IS UP!
https://www.twitch.tv/motochasin
maggett

Post by maggett »

danmo349 wrote:sorry to come in late and not searching but i cant seem to find the info on rfs website but what server does the actual race take place on?
might be to late but its in bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800 it tell you in the event info on the amateur nationals page on the RF site
Insid1ouZ

Post by Insid1ouZ »

maggett wrote:
danmo349 wrote:sorry to come in late and not searching but i cant seem to find the info on rfs website but what server does the actual race take place on?
might be to late but its in bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800 it tell you in the event info on the amateur nationals page on the RF site
it says "Racing will take place on elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19802", and then lower down it says "UID's are recorded from everyone in bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800 (250 class)"
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

good race isaiah and Lee, was fun!

Your move was dumb lee tho at the end of M1!

See ya at GH !
Phil Doyon #423
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Bummer that I had to cut out early this week to go on a trip. Already looking forward to next week, though!
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

RXR_Banjo wrote:good race isaiah and Lee, was fun!

Your move was dumb lee tho at the end of M1!

See ya at GH !
Good race m8. Lapper killed me just before. had get my 2nd place back. :shock: