2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Matias43_

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Matias43_ »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:amazing what adjusting your stability could do lol. never even thought about how lose my setup was for outdoors, finally raised my lock angle and limit angle and holllyyy cow what a difference. i can actually enjoy playing outdoors and not crashing ever other turn. if anyone struggles outdoors try that lol. bring on helen!!!!
Matias43_ wrote:Yeah no prob. I changed my roll limit angle from 32 to 40. Then the one that helped big time was changing my restricted lock angle from 22.5 to 30.5
I haven't read the whole thread so I may have missed some posts, but the settings you changed to is doing the exact opposite of what you described (making your setup even looser not stiffer,correct me if I'm reading this wrong). Roll limit angle is the angle at which your roll limit factor is multiplied by your roll damping to get your "new" roll damping value. Having a higher roll limit angle means you can lean over farther before your roll damping increases (starts to get harder to lean over).

The restricted lock angle is the total sweep the bars can make after you reach the restricted lock speed. Again increasing this angle means the bars have more range of movement (aka "looser").
Im pretty sure the roll limit angle by lowering it makes it looser because i just lowered it and i feel like i cant even stay straight but when i raise it its a lot easier. Maybe my head is just backwards but thats how its reacting for me ahaha
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Matias43_ wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:amazing what adjusting your stability could do lol. never even thought about how lose my setup was for outdoors, finally raised my lock angle and limit angle and holllyyy cow what a difference. i can actually enjoy playing outdoors and not crashing ever other turn. if anyone struggles outdoors try that lol. bring on helen!!!!
Matias43_ wrote:Yeah no prob. I changed my roll limit angle from 32 to 40. Then the one that helped big time was changing my restricted lock angle from 22.5 to 30.5
I haven't read the whole thread so I may have missed some posts, but the settings you changed to is doing the exact opposite of what you described (making your setup even looser not stiffer,correct me if I'm reading this wrong). Roll limit angle is the angle at which your roll limit factor is multiplied by your roll damping to get your "new" roll damping value. Having a higher roll limit angle means you can lean over farther before your roll damping increases (starts to get harder to lean over).

The restricted lock angle is the total sweep the bars can make after you reach the restricted lock speed. Again increasing this angle means the bars have more range of movement (aka "looser").
Im pretty sure the roll limit angle by lowering it makes it looser because i just lowered it and i feel like i cant even stay straight but when i raise it its a lot easier. Maybe my head is just backwards but thats how its reacting for me ahaha
That is backwards..
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:

That is backwards..
It is fjelbergs advanced, everythings backwards :wink:
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

I don't know why it's taken this long for someone to give me the best suspension/advanced possible. I know with a good setup I can start lapping the field.

(because there will be that one person... yes I'm being sarcastic)
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Matias43_ wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:
That is backwards..
Pretty much... :lol: That advanced would sure keep one on there toes for 30 minutes.. Super sensitive. I still don't get how Dennis was able to stay consistent for moto's with it.

Cameron, I think I know a guy that can do that sort of thing... :lol:
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
That is backwards..
Pretty much... :lol: That advanced would sure keep one on there toes for 30 minutes.. Super sensitive. I still don't get how Dennis was able to stay consistent for moto's with it.

Cameron, I think I know a guy that can do that sort of thing... :lol:
Yea excactley lol, its very sensitive and i come close on every bump i hit to falling lol. Gotta find another one to actually be able to ride consistent outdoors. Suprised i even scored points with it because its so touchy
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Matias43_ wrote:
excactley
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

cale726 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:
excactley
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

Can the standings on racefactorygaming.com's main page be changed to show MX standings?
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

checkerz wrote:
Mxguy215 wrote:Isiah Dickerson
However, if we move him up, someone else will be winning and then guys will say he needs moved up and so on.

We don't want to rush to move anyone up because once you go to the Pro side, you may never have a chance to win again. Not sure if you've seen, but those guys are insane. Sean Klein who many called a sandbagger last year is still a year later fighting for top 10's.
I don't regret the way I went about it, it helped me out a ton and made the transition much smoother. And it wasn't even just myself, there were about 3-4 other people (in 250 class) who won moto's and instantly got called out. It's inevitably going to happen.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

ColtonM wrote:
cale726 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:
excactley
Hey Cale and Colton, why don't you two inbreds learn a second language and spell it perfectly?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
ColtonM wrote:
cale726 wrote:
Hey Cale and Colton, why don't you two inbreds learn a second language and spell it perfectly?

That moment when Matias' profile says his location is New Jersey. It's okay old man. You'll get there. :lol:
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
ColtonM wrote:
cale726 wrote:
might wanna grab your reading glasses...
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
ColtonM wrote:
cale726 wrote:
Why so med??? Haha
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

rmitch524 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
ColtonM wrote:

That moment when Matias' profile says his location is New Jersey. It's okay old man. You'll get there. :lol:
Was born in europe but live in the US just clarifying lol