2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Conner Pate wrote:its a video game why do u guys care lmfao
Of course you'd suddenly care about a video game if you got taken out for no reason or some other injustice.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Havoc is right. Provoke his license since he doesn't care. :lol:
Conner Pate
Crushed Dissenter
Team: oof

Post by Conner Pate »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Conner Pate wrote:its a video game why do u guys care lmfao
Of course you'd suddenly care about a video game if you got taken out for no reason or some other injustice.
bro why do people care that much about me riding pro it does not hurt anyone me being in pro all i want to do is try to keep up and if i cant stay in top 15 then even if i don't get put down a license i would request it so if i don't do good i will request for a B if i do good i will try to race again so chill out :)
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Conner Pate wrote:bro why do people care that much about me riding pro it does not hurt anyone
Thats all they are worried about. You messing up there race because you may not have as much racing xp, not speed. So just ride smart and you will be fine.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

We're speaking from experience after dealing with Hoffman for so many years :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Atom6246 wrote:
Conner Pate wrote:bro why do people care that much about me riding pro it does not hurt anyone
Thats all they are worried about. You messing up there race because you may not have as much racing xp, not speed. So just ride smart and you will be fine.
I mean he won't qualify unless less than 40 show up (not being a dick, but I've seen him play) but still don't understand how he even got approved if he only has one novice result.

And we care because if someone gets screwed over by him we are gonna be pissed. There's a couple guys with really poor results that are signed up for 450 pro.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Clfitty wrote:I mean he won't qualify unless less than 40 show up (not being a dick, but I've seen him play) but still don't understand how he even got approved if he only has one novice result.

And we care because if someone gets screwed over by him we are gonna be pissed. There's a couple guys with really poor results that are signed up for 450 pro.
If he doesnt belong there he will get dropped down. Just have to wait and see.
Conner Pate
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Conner Pate »

Clfitty wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
I mean he won't qualify unless less than 40 show up (not being a dick, but I've seen him play) but still don't understand how he even got approved if he only has one novice result.

I am not trying to just join to say im pro i just would like to race with people that are faster so i can get faster and start running up front im not planing on racing if my results are bad if i do bad then i will move down so i dont get in the way but if i can do good i will keep trying if possible.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Conner Pate wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
Atom6246 wrote: Thats all they are worried about. You messing up there race because you may not have as much racing xp, not speed. So just ride smart and you will be fine.

I am not trying to just join to say im pro i just would like to race with people that are faster so i can get faster and start running up front im not planing on racing if my results are bad if i do bad then i will move down so i dont get in the way but if i can do good i will keep trying if possible.
It doesn't work like that man, you are going from Novice to Pro? You missed the Amateur step. Plus you were not the fastest guy in the Novice Class
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

I truly believe everyone understands your point Conner, we have all been there in your position. But here is a tip so you can at least have fun at this game because we all know this game is very difficult. I would try for the 250 Pro class first. Work your way up from there to get experience, then when your feeling good and doing move up but be cautious, Pros is a lot different than Amateur. But good luck to you and I hope you take my words seriously.
TeamHavocRacing

Ddavis wrote:Havoc is right. Revoke his license since he doesn't care. :lol:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Havoc is right. Revoke his license since he doesn't care. :lol:
I preferred provoke.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
TeamHavocRacing

...or promote?
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:...or promote?
Promote him to Pro+ so only he is allowed to win
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Conner Pate
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Conner Pate »

Mxs Racer 303 wrote:I truly believe everyone understands your point Conner, we have all been there in your position. But here is a tip so you can at least have fun at this game because we all know this game is very difficult. I would try for the 250 Pro class first. Work your way up from there to get experience, then when your feeling good and doing move up but be cautious, Pros is a lot different than Amateur. But good luck to you and I hope you take my words seriously.
i would take your advice at the moment but i just requested for a B license and im going to ride AM 450 i will be in 5th atm in AM so when i think im ready to move up i will take your advice and good luck to you too bro :D