2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Ddavis »

Go try it Alex, you can probably jump it too.

The sketchy part is that Jesse can do it for 30 minutes without crashing on it...
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Ddavis wrote:Go try it Alex, you can probably jump it too.
The sketchy part is that Jesse can do it for 30 minutes without crashing on it...
No the problem is I'll crash before I get to the lip of the jump lol. I'm not doing that jump or the corner jump so if I get landed on by aliens doing either I'm protesting :lol:
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Go try it Alex, you can probably jump it too.
No the problem is I'll crash before I get to the lip of the jump lol. I'm not doing that jump or the corner jump so if I get landed on by aliens doing either I'm protesting :lol:
Agreed
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Atom talked me into doing the double before the finish so I spent about three motos trying it, finally did it in a decent lap and ran 2.7 seconds quicker than my lap without it. I'm not going to try it in the motos so yeah, if anyone lands on me, ggwp see you at Budds Creek.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

I think it's a joke that someone took the time to go into the editor, find a place to cut based on timing gates, and use that just to get a faster qualifying lap. Especially when the person is one of the fastest already. That's actually embarrassing. But I mean hey, good on you. I'm gonna go outside now.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

DannyBoy wrote:I think it's a joke that someone took the time to go into the editor, find a place to cut based on timing gates, and use that just to get a faster qualifying lap. Especially when the person is one of the fastest already. That's actually embarrassing. But I mean hey, good on you. I'm gonna go outside now.
It's been happening for years.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

I'm not saying it hasn't. Just childish in a game that I don't consider a super competitive multilayer game. I just think it's embarrassing on their part.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Like, I don't get how these guys spend this much time on this game. It's sim. There's no rewards per race, no progression system, no really beneficial rewards. I understand other competitive online games, but Damn. Just get on play for a bit with the boys, run a decent lap, go do something else. But hey, that's just like, my opinion man.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I agree, but theirs egos involved around here and these guys will do whatever it takes to not let someone they don't like beat them, even if its sitting on sim for 12-16 hours a day trying lines in qualifying they won't do in the motos just to get that extra tenth on the next guy in qualifying.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Ddavis wrote:I agree, but theirs egos involved around here and these guys will do whatever it takes to not let someone they don't like beat them, even if its sitting on sim for 12-16 hours a day trying lines in qualifying they won't do in the motos just to get that extra tenth on the next guy in qualifying.
I love watching you make guesses on what other people do with their lives, I got on and ran 2 seconds faster in 2 races and now I'm done playing until the race. You have no clue how much other people play lmao. But you are the joke of the forums so I can't take you that serious.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Lnxa wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I agree, but theirs egos involved around here and these guys will do whatever it takes to not let someone they don't like beat them, even if its sitting on sim for 12-16 hours a day trying lines in qualifying they won't do in the motos just to get that extra tenth on the next guy in qualifying.
I love watching you make guesses on what other people do with their lives, I got on and ran 2 seconds faster in 2 races and now I'm done playing until the race. You have no clue how much other people play lmao. But you are the joke of the forums so I can't take you that serious.
I wasn't talking about you Jesse, but okay talk shit....
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

DP but I was referring to the kids in the 250 class, not Tysen and Jesse. Tysen and Jesse can do 2 laps on the track and still qualify 1-2. It's the kids in 250s that sit on this game 12+ hours a day hot lapping. I'm positive there's some kids on here that wake up and play sim for 1-2 hours, go do shit, come back and play another 3-4 hours, eat dinner, then play 5-6 hours before they go to bed.
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

I play 17 hours a day so you are right
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Ddavis wrote:DP but I was referring to the kids in the 250 class.
Yeah, those damn kids are the worst!
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote: