2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
cale726
Team: ks1999

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by cale726 »

i cent engris
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
corey180
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by corey180 »

cale726 wrote:
corey180 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I have no idea why riders won't be penalized for trying that jump behind someone and punting them, Jesse did it to Tysen twice, Walter did it to whoever that is, and even though I didn't go down, I had a lap where Siedhoff clipped it and went flipping over my head and luckily enough I didn't tangle with him. Besides that, I don't know what kind of penalty would be used for this, but I'd consider it unsafe track re-entry (in a way) since you're going off track in order to clear a line that the rF track crew tried to make "not possible". I think it's definitely a lot different than, for example, if another rider didn't do Laroccos Leap and got landed on, because I'm sure someone will use something like that as a counter argument. I'm not going to protest anyone for it, just curious what rF's stand on it is, Kellen even said on the livestream he doesn't really like it since riders have to land off the track in order to get a clear enough run to jump it, and its something nobody is doing in real life. Even though you aren't cutting any bales while doing it, I'd still consider it track cutting since you have to go off track in order to clear it (consistently at least, I'm sure people have done it without going over the stakes). I don't know, like I said I'm not going to protest anyone so don't worry about that, just giving my 2 cents on the jump/situations that come up due to it.
It was Jonathan Hughes no idea why he decided to jump it on the first lap
was for the lead gotta what whatever is necessary
ye mate on first lap get a grip he went off track to do the line unsafe track re entry
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Matias43_ wrote:Atom if you sit down or "dab" before u land and land while sitting down you survive so many more fall offs then u do standing up. Im sure u knew that already tho, those fall offs are wack, happened to me in qualy too so i just started sittin down every time i landed those sections
Yeah happened to me the whole time I was playing the track and knew it would bite me in the race. I guess I have try sitting down but never really had luck when I've done that either. I think the randomness comes from having roughness on landings. I wish it was a good thing but with the scaling and how sim is in general it shouldn't be a thing imo. Tracks like RedBud for an example were perfect because you can set up the roughness after you land not just cross your fingers and hope you land in a hole.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Save of the moto? (Ok maybe not, but still a good one)

I should have went down here :lol:

OKAY HOW DOES MULLINS ALWAYS RIDE SHIT LIKE THIS OUT!?!?!??! ANYONE ELSE AND THEY WOULD HAVE CRASHED. JESSE HAS HACKS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Panic_rev151
Team: Relax Attire

Post by Panic_rev151 »

Walter i just want to let you know i had been hitting that outside all moto and i thought assumed you'd go outside so i'm sorry for absolutely killing you, i didn't mean to end your career, i just wanted to block pass but you leaned into me.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Anybody got 250 Demo's?
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Sign-Ups and Qualifying is open for ams
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Can we change the name of this thread to "ddavis's thread of excuses and gifs" lol.. no offense but good lord :lol:
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Ddavis wrote:Save of the moto? (Ok maybe not, but still a good one)

no no no :wink:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Matias43_ wrote:no no no :wink:
nice pitboard ;)
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

AHeckman2 wrote: nice pitboard ;)
i appreciate your pitboard very much
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Matias43_ wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: nice pitboard ;)
i appreciate your pitboard very much
Glad its being used :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Matias43_ wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Save of the moto? (Ok maybe not, but still a good one)

https://i.gyazo.com/d5384b5f7727755acaa ... 88102b.gif
no no no :wink:
https://i.gyazo.com/eb7f8981d64c0cfdfe9 ... 1f26c4.gif
U win 8)
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Ddavis wrote: OKAY HOW DOES MULLINS ALWAYS RIDE SHIT LIKE THIS OUT!?!?!??! ANYONE ELSE AND THEY WOULD HAVE CRASHED. JESSE HAS HACKS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/7e63464735f6e31edc8 ... 6b.gif[img]
I just leaned back, Gave er' some gas and closed my eyes.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

corey180 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I have no idea why riders won't be penalized for trying that jump behind someone and punting them, Jesse did it to Tysen twice, Walter did it to whoever that is, and even though I didn't go down, I had a lap where Siedhoff clipped it and went flipping over my head and luckily enough I didn't tangle with him. Besides that, I don't know what kind of penalty would be used for this, but I'd consider it unsafe track re-entry (in a way) since you're going off track in order to clear a line that the rF track crew tried to make "not possible". I think it's definitely a lot different than, for example, if another rider didn't do Laroccos Leap and got landed on, because I'm sure someone will use something like that as a counter argument. I'm not going to protest anyone for it, just curious what rF's stand on it is, Kellen even said on the livestream he doesn't really like it since riders have to land off the track in order to get a clear enough run to jump it, and its something nobody is doing in real life. Even though you aren't cutting any bales while doing it, I'd still consider it track cutting since you have to go off track in order to clear it (consistently at least, I'm sure people have done it without going over the stakes). I don't know, like I said I'm not going to protest anyone so don't worry about that, just giving my 2 cents on the jump/situations that come up due to it.
It was Jonathan Hughes no idea why he decided to jump it on the first lap
I would say stance will be somewhere close to what it was in the past with these types of incidents.

http://www.racefactorygaming.com/news/s ... penalties/