2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
mx201
Team: Madcape

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by mx201 »

KTM57 wrote:We can do that, then replace you back with Matt because he doesn't complain about being too slow to qualify each week.
You sir. ARE A SAVAGE
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

KTM57 wrote:We can do that, then replace you back with Matt because he doesn't complain about being too slow to qualify each week.
Image Image
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

To be able to do this is awesome, my first full 450 outdoors, and were on the right track. And also got a great teamate to do it with, lets keep up the good results boi were gonna keep er movin!
https://i.gyazo.com/b17ede93c8a04942e35 ... 6e439d.png
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:
motokid499 wrote: Tysen has a potato pc? lol

I get around 80 fps outdoors, which isn't bad because I get used to it but it doesn't feel as smooth as 125 in quali. Try running your model geometric at 6 and use 128x128, seems like it helps a little if you don't mind how it looks haha
I run the preset high fps settings. 64x64. I don't mind how it looks, I prefer lower graphics. If the ground texture looks too good then it distracts me like I can see every grain of dirt and its all flying past my screen so quick I can't ride like that lol I need to play with low ground textures regardless. My model geometric doesn't help me much I get close to the same fps whether its maxed out or at 0. Changing graphics settings really doesn't do much for me my fps doesn't change a whole lot between maxed out and super low, which makes me think it's my processor that is struggling to run the game. You're an animal tho idk how you ride so well with garbo fps. For me it doesn't matter if it's 111fps or 40fps it all looks the same super choppy unless it's 125 solid.
Tanner Rogers
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

motokid499 wrote:
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
motokid499 wrote: Tysen has a potato pc? lol

I get around 80 fps outdoors, which isn't bad because I get used to it but it doesn't feel as smooth as 125 in quali. Try running your model geometric at 6 and use 128x128, seems like it helps a little if you don't mind how it looks haha
I run the preset high fps settings. 64x64. I don't mind how it looks, I prefer lower graphics. If the ground texture looks too good then it distracts me like I can see every grain of dirt and its all flying past my screen so quick I can't ride like that lol I need to play with low ground textures regardless. My model geometric doesn't help me much I get close to the same fps whether its maxed out or at 0. Changing graphics settings really doesn't do much for me my fps doesn't change a whole lot between maxed out and super low, which makes me think it's my processor that is struggling to run the game. You're an animal tho idk how you ride so well with garbo fps. For me it doesn't matter if it's 111fps or 40fps it all looks the same super choppy unless it's 125 solid.
Same dude. I'm about to buy a 7700k because I think I'm bottlenecking.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

What CPU do you have?
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:What CPU do you have?
i5 4460 @ 3.2ghz. I was a goon when I first built my computer and didn't understand processors too much. But no matter how low I put my settings I still get 90/100/111, and even 111 feels super choppy.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Can we please have a GOD DAMN D class for Am's that can't ride without trying to take someone out?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

DBRider251 wrote:Can we please have a GOD DAMN D class for Am's that can't ride without trying to take someone out?
That'd be a horrible idea. The race would never end because everyone would spend the entire moto on the ground
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Can we please have a GOD DAMN D class for Am's that can't ride without trying to take someone out?
That'd be a horrible idea. The race would never end because everyone would spend the entire moto on the ground
Fucking preach. Just a 1 lap shootout to whoever can get out of the fucking second turn without killing half the field.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Good night of racing! Got 2 bad starts and trying to come back through the field in ams is like going to war, you never know whats gonna happen :lol:

Gained 3 points on bradley (down 37 now) ill try to tomac it til the end and hope for a better result than IrL :mrgreen:

Good job AL for the OV!
Phil Doyon #423
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Good night of racing! Got 2 bad starts and trying to come back through the field in ams is like going to war, you never know whats gonna happen :lol:

Gained 3 points on bradley (down 37 now) ill try to tomac it til the end and hope for a better result than IrL :mrgreen:

Good job AL for the OV!
Especially with a controller that keeps sticking left and right :shock: haha.
Yes should be a fun championship. :D
GG Everyone. :)
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

Clfitty wrote:
motokid499 wrote:
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
Same dude. I'm about to buy a 7700k because I think I'm bottlenecking.
Buying an i7-7700k was the best investment of my life, just make sure you get a good graphics card along with it otherwise that might bottleneck
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:What CPU do you have?
i7 4710hq. Im kinda out of luck since I play on a laptop lol
Tanner Rogers
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

Wanted to say sorry for anyone i gooned into crashing. I was super slow in the corners and a few guys ran into my back tire when i slowed up too much. I really wasnt trying to take anyone out. Sounds lame but im pumped on 15-15.

Also what was up with the d-bag who was riding around after he finished moto 2? He was like straight up riding across the track. Real d-bag move.