2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Ddavis »

I can't change your minds, but I'll still stand by my side of the argument. I don't see a difference in what Seabolt did and what Moxey did, the objective of the takeout remains the same no matter how you enter the corner, Seabolt getting on the throttle and choosing to ride straight over the third rut into my rut is enough evidence to label it a punt but whats done is done. Onto Budds
Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

Ddavis wrote:
Racers52 wrote:I thought it was obvious that it was a racing incident.
You're brainwashed.
I'm not taking sides or wanting to cause shit, but I'm agreeing with devin for once in this. Seabolt clearly jumps out of the inside line into devins line to clean him. "Lines came together" meanwhile the inside and middle rut never met.

I do see a little bias in the ruling too. How is Jesse a 2x champ that can't control his bike through a rut? Cleaning chase looked pretty obvious, but I'm not a rF protest "ruler". Blatantly cleaning tysen at the previous round and getting a warning for aggressive riding. Wouldn't this be considered agressive? Or is it a "racing incident"?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Tbonemx428 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
You're brainwashed.
How is Jesse a 2x champ that can't control his bike through a rut?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Tbonemx428 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
You're brainwashed.
I'm not taking sides or wanting to cause shit, but I'm agreeing with devin for once in this. Seabolt clearly jumps out of the inside line into devins line to clean him. "Lines came together" meanwhile the inside and middle rut never met.
Thanks, glad I'm not the only one who sees it that way Thomas. I remember hearing Seabolt "coming in hot so I went to the third rut, so the fact Race (and rF in general) came up with the conclusion that the "lines came together" is silly to me.

How do these lines come together? Seabolt is red I'm blue (If this was an incident with some random dude in 35th then I wouldn't doubt if it was accidental, but you're trying to say 2x 250 SX champion Jeremi Seabolt can't stay in the inside rut?)

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:
Tbonemx428 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
You're brainwashed.
Thanks, glad I'm not the only one who sees it that way Thomas. I remember hearing Seabolt "coming in hot so I went to the third rut, so the fact Race (and rF in general) came up with the conclusion that the "lines came together" is silly to me.

How do these lines come together? Seabolt is red I'm blue (If this was an incident with some random dude in 35th then I wouldn't doubt if it was accidental, but you're trying to say 2x 250 SX champion Jeremi Seabolt can't stay in the inside rut?)

DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

If you ask me, this gif
leads me to believe these are the lines
which I see as hard racing. just my $.02
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Tbonemx428 wrote: I'm not taking sides or wanting to cause shit, but I'm agreeing with devin for once in this. Seabolt clearly jumps out of the inside line into devins line to clean him. "Lines came together" meanwhile the inside and middle rut never met.

How do they collide at the point right after the ruts join, if seabolt already made contact with Devin before the ruts join? Either your arrow is wrong or something else is wrong. Devins drawing is pretty spot on imo
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

DBRider251 wrote:If you ask me, this gif
leads me to believe these are the lines
which I see as hard racing. just my $.02
Agree. Two guys battling for a position, side by side going into the same line.

I know neither of these guys personally but I'm probably still brain washed.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

d devus is med
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

ight here ya'll go mother frickers
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Tbonemx428 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Ddavis wrote:

How do they collide at the point right after the ruts join, if seabolt already made contact with Devin before the ruts join? Either your arrow is wrong or something else is wrong. Devins drawing is pretty spot on imo
I just threw the arrow in there. I am at least accurate with the rut that the collision happened in.
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

devin mad. lel. whats new.
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image