2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Ddavis »

I don't find those two situations comparable at all, Peter, but I guess I'll just leave it at that. Nothing is going to happen to Jesse.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:I don't find those two situations comparable at all, Peter, but I guess I'll just leave it at that. Nothing is going to happen to Jesse.
What situation would you say is comparable?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It doesn't have to compare to another situation. I classify it under careless and reckless riding, which I thought was a rule in rF, but I guess it isn't.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

The difference between that wall jump and the jump at washougal was that they had to go off track to hit the line at washougal. This is kinda odd, but I agree with ddavis.
corey180
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by corey180 »

AHeckman2 wrote:The difference between that wall jump and the jump at washougal was that they had to go off track to hit the line at washougal. This is kinda odd, but I agree with ddavis.
according to Walter he didn't go off the track :lol: He was clearly outside the yellow markers
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:It doesn't have to compare to another situation. I classify it under careless and reckless riding, which I thought was a rule in rF, but I guess it isn't.
That wasn't my question.

I was asking if there was a previous incident in mind that it compared to in your opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

I expect to be penalized for landing on Reid Young on that jump but I never realized I went off track to hit it. I was inside the bales every lap and no yellow markers show up for me at all with low object pack. Not trying to talk my way out of a possible protest but it's not like I was swinging way wide to hit it.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Clfitty wrote:I expect to be penalized for landing on Reid Young on that jump but I never realized I went off track to hit it. I was inside the bales every lap and no yellow markers show up for me at all with low object pack. Not trying to talk my way out of a possible protest but it's not like I was swinging way wide to hit it.
I have the low object pack and saw the markers just fine.... you could probably tell based on the texture on the ground that you were going off track.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:I expect to be penalized for landing on Reid Young on that jump but I never realized I went off track to hit it. I was inside the bales every lap and no yellow markers show up for me at all with low object pack. Not trying to talk my way out of a possible protest but it's not like I was swinging way wide to hit it.
I have the low object pack and saw the markers just fine.... you could probably tell based on the texture on the ground that you were going off track.
Then I have ultra low. I have no yellow markers on any track. Also I didn't notice a texture change where I was hitting it. I mean with the bale there, one would assume that it's in the track. I only went a bike length to the left of the main line.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Clfitty wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Then I have ultra low. I have no yellow markers on any track. Also I didn't notice a texture change where I was hitting it. I mean with the bale there, one would assume that it's in the track. I only went a bike length to the left of the main line.
Reid is Canadian so he doesn't protest people. A simple sorry is good enough for Reid.. :lol:
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Clfitty wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
That's strange because I also raced with the ultra low. If you would gyazo your line during the race, I bet we could point out a reason why it'd be considered off the track.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: I have the low object pack and saw the markers just fine.... you could probably tell based on the texture on the ground that you were going off track.
That's strange because I also raced with the ultra low. If you would gyazo your line during the race, I bet we could point out a reason why it'd be considered off the track.
Then maybe the bales should be moved in more to the edge of the track. No idea why I don't have yellow markers. I have object detail on 6, I don't know if that gets rid of them but I know it keeps bales which are most important. Any higher and I get serious fps dips.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

Does anyone know why my Millville time from last week has carried over to this weekend for qualifying time's?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

MxTracksScotland wrote:Does anyone know why my Millville time from last week has carried over to this weekend for qualifying time's?
My guess is William didn't set the track file name properly when setting up the event. I can fix later when I can get on.
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

checkerz wrote:
MxTracksScotland wrote:Does anyone know why my Millville time from last week has carried over to this weekend for qualifying time's?
My guess is William didn't set the track file name properly when setting up the event. I can fix later when I can get on.
I fixed it :oops: