2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
cale726
Team: ks1999

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by cale726 »

yall complain alot
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

cale726 wrote:yall complain alot
Don't you tell people to kill themselves over the smallest things?
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
cale726

Post by cale726 »

Clfitty wrote:
kys
cale726

Post by cale726 »

cale726 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
kys
Keep yourself safe Image
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Yes, I was kidding. It's actually in California. Both answers were true you idiots.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

On behalf of raceFACTORY Gaming and the rF staff, I am saddened to announce that effective immediately we will no longer be providing racing events for the MXSimulator community. This is effective as of 7/20/2017; and unfortunately means due to unforseen circumstances we are un-able to complete the 2017 Ride365.com National Series powered by VersusPC.com and the 2017 Amateur Nationals presented by MotoChasin.

OKAY OKAY OKAY - Kidding... Making light of a serious matter isn't probably the best bet, but admit it - we got you.

In all seriousness. On behalf of rF, we apologize on the delay with Millville. We will have a track up for your shortly and the Pro signups are now open. We apologize for the delay, and you're welcome to blame me for it. I have had a crazy 3 weeks of traveling out of town on the weekends and a lot of personal stuff during the week. Not making excuses; however, I feel you do deserve an explanation. Because of that, I delivered the terrain later than normal and then our decal/banner crew had some unexpected events pop up that didn't allow the track to be done sooner. Should we have known this all was going to happen ahead of time, we would've went with a much more mild approach to updates to the track or just used last year's version. However, we do feel the new version is a big enough step forward to be worth racing.

No updates were because we weren't sure when it'd be ready to go. The track you are getting is admittedly not our best as it won't have banners on it and decals are not completely polished. Don't get me wrong, it'll still race great and you can see the track well; however, decals will be updated at a later time for everyone.

Again, I personally on the behalf of the entire rF gaming staff apologize for any inconveniences this causes. I would strongly encourage all Pros to still show up as with the smaller turnouts you'll likely get in just by being present even if you can't run a qualifying lap. Also, we will leave sign ups and qualifying open until 5 minutes prior to UID grab to allow as much time as possible on the track and to sign up.

Washougal is tracking along much better and we should return to our normal schedule of releases next week and for the rest of the series.

Cheers,
chex
mx201

Post by mx201 »

I hate you so much right now after that first thing I saw :cry: jk still pumped to race
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

My heart dropped for a second. Damn you Chris.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Abear944
Team: Yogi Designs

Post by Abear944 »

Clfitty wrote:My heart dropped for a second. Damn you Chris.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Haha only Chris would use an opportunity like that to give half the community a heart attack
Tanner Rogers
cale726

Post by cale726 »

if only it was true
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

If only the first part was true...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It's a bummer for the people who have shit to do today, for example like Stralo who's already at work and gets home about 15 minutes before UID grab. I guess he isn't racing tonight. I probably won't get an opportunity to do more than a handful of laps as well. It doesn't suck for the kids who find the time to be playing Millville for 8 hours today until the motos start. :lol: Oh well..
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Track is on MXSLobby 19801 - 19810 for qualifying.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:It's a bummer for the people who have shit to do today, for example like Stralo who's already at work and gets home about 15 minutes before UID grab. I guess he isn't racing tonight. I probably won't get an opportunity to do more than a handful of laps as well. It doesn't suck for the kids who find the time to be playing Millville for 8 hours today until the motos start. :lol: Oh well..
[quote="Ddavis"I'm over this whole video game shit right now. Deal with it. I'm tired of these prima donna ass kids opinions 24/7[/quote]
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $(2)5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.