2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

NoFear345 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:Track is super sick. Everyone who says its ass go ride a supermoto that will be smooth enough for ya
Anyone who is saying it is ass probably isn't complaining about the roughness, like last week the track was rough and amazing was built really well. This track, no so much.
But cannot give an explaination as to what makes the track ass.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

to be honest best track of the year for me
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

ROSE822 wrote:to be honest best track of the year for me

:| DID DID JAKE ROSE JUST SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE

Jk I luv u bb
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
ROSE822

Post by ROSE822 »

mx201 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:to be honest best track of the year for me

:| DID DID JAKE ROSE JUST SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE

Jk I luv u bb
i luv u 2 :mrgreen:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Devin Ryan would win the gold if "Explaining what made a track bad" were an Olympic event
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It is extremely smooth, which makes qualifying super dumb because the skill gap gets compressed. I love tracks like this for screwing around, but it's definitely a bummer that the historically difficult and rough track has become a highway.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

I like it a lot
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I wish all of the national tracks were more like this. High Point, for example, had almost no braking bumps and was very fast. Muddy Creek had slightly more braking bumps but had huge ruts to bank into.. Red Bud has big braking bumps and nice ruts, but you actually have to slow down and set up for them you can't just hit them wide open (unless you're inhuman like some of you guys)
ROSE822

Post by ROSE822 »

Ddavis wrote:I wish all of the national tracks were more like this. High Point, for example, had almost no braking bumps and was very fast. Muddy Creek had slightly more braking bumps but had huge ruts to bank into.. Red Bud has big braking bumps and nice ruts, but you actually have to slow down and set up for them you can't just hit them wide open (unless you're inhuman like some of you guys)
This is spot on :lol:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

KTM57 wrote:It is extremely smooth, which makes qualifying super dumb because the skill gap gets compressed. I love tracks like this for screwing around, but it's definitely a bummer that the historically difficult and rough track has become a highway.
While I agree with you, I also kinda dont.

Have to remember we are playing MXS and real life 1:1 mentality isnt the best for riding and racing experience.

Redbud 2012 is my favorite track, also the most realistic I think this game has ever seen but races like ass and that was its downfall.

I think this track is a nice balance of rough and realistic while also riding well.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

Racers52 wrote:
Redbud 2012 is my favorite track, also the most realistic I think this game has ever seen but races like ass and that was its downfall.

I think this track is a nice balance of rough and realistic while also riding well.
couldnt agree more
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I don't think it needs to be 1:1 to keep 450s from being flat out around the majority of the track. The big left hand downhill sweeper at Thunder Valley took a little bit of finesse and tact, and I think some of the sections on Red Bud could benefit from the same difficulty factor. I hate how easy it is to float through the rolled out bumps at speed.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

KTM57 wrote:The big left hand downhill sweeper at Thunder Valley took a little bit of finesse and tact
Meanwhile people were going through the big right hand downhill sweeper like it was Talladega :lol:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

When will people understand that rF isn't making the tracks to be extremely difficult but for better racing? Rougher tracks add more randomness like last week. And it's not even like the track is a highway, its actually pretty rough just the ruts are smooth so when people can hold it wicked out of them it makes it a highway. The way the bumps are made makes them controllable. Its fine that everyone has their opinion on how rF should be making tracks but the racing this year has been great.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Honestly I like this track. Hated it at first but then found a flow to it and its hella fun now. Just takes a little to get a feel for the track :)