Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by chaseb31 »

Nice bike and helmet m8
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
ktm2219
Team: Privateer

Post by ktm2219 »

Fun track although I did get a few random fall offs but what ever pumped for dilla
Trevor Doiron
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Atom if you sit down or "dab" before u land and land while sitting down you survive so many more fall offs then u do standing up. Im sure u knew that already tho, those fall offs are wack, happened to me in qualy too so i just started sittin down every time i landed those sections
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Ddavis wrote:Heads up on the overall, Blakely won with a 6-1, Seabolt 2nd with a 4-2, Atom 3rd with a 3-3. Yes, they all tied.
Wait what ? How did Blakely win with 7 points to atom and seabolts 6?
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
mx201

Post by mx201 »

mx201 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Heads up on the overall, Blakely won with a 6-1, Seabolt 2nd with a 4-2, Atom 3rd with a 3-3. Yes, they all tied.
DP NVM I'm thinking Lorettas Scoring GG Chase
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

mx201 wrote:
Please tell me you're joking.......Is there really people that don't know how the points system works??????
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Lnxa wrote:
mx201 wrote:
Please tell me you're joking.......Is there really people that don't know how the points system works??????
He put DP afterwards ^
mx201

Post by mx201 »

mx201 wrote:
mx201 wrote:
DP NVM I'm thinking Lorettas Scoring GG Chase
Lnxa wrote:
mx201 wrote:
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Yea I had that happen a short well atom after the wall jump with 2 laps to go Moto 1 when I came from 40th and was in 9th breathing down Carlos back. Came to finish 9th and Carlo got up to 6th #icryeverytime
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If I could eliminate these dumb laps mid-moto where I have 2-3 crashes in a row, I would do so much better :lol: I'm not sure if its brain fade or what, but I went from reeling in 3rd to crashing 3x and being behind Tysen and Mullins, good luck making those spots up when they pass you (somehow I did, thanks for being reckless Jesse)
corey180
Crushed Dissenter

Post by corey180 »

Rip ...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I have no idea why riders won't be penalized for trying that jump behind someone and punting them, Jesse did it to Tysen twice, Walter did it to whoever that is, and even though I didn't go down, I had a lap where Siedhoff clipped it and went flipping over my head and luckily enough I didn't tangle with him. Besides that, I don't know what kind of penalty would be used for this, but I'd consider it unsafe track re-entry (in a way) since you're going off track in order to clear a line that the rF track crew tried to make "not possible". I think it's definitely a lot different than, for example, if another rider didn't do Laroccos Leap and got landed on, because I'm sure someone will use something like that as a counter argument. I'm not going to protest anyone for it, just curious what rF's stand on it is, Kellen even said on the livestream he doesn't really like it since riders have to land off the track in order to get a clear enough run to jump it, and its something nobody is doing in real life. Even though you aren't cutting any bales while doing it, I'd still consider it track cutting since you have to go off track in order to clear it (consistently at least, I'm sure people have done it without going over the stakes). I don't know, like I said I'm not going to protest anyone so don't worry about that, just giving my 2 cents on the jump/situations that come up due to it.
corey180
Crushed Dissenter

Post by corey180 »

Ddavis wrote:I have no idea why riders won't be penalized for trying that jump behind someone and punting them, Jesse did it to Tysen twice, Walter did it to whoever that is, and even though I didn't go down, I had a lap where Siedhoff clipped it and went flipping over my head and luckily enough I didn't tangle with him. Besides that, I don't know what kind of penalty would be used for this, but I'd consider it unsafe track re-entry (in a way) since you're going off track in order to clear a line that the rF track crew tried to make "not possible". I think it's definitely a lot different than, for example, if another rider didn't do Laroccos Leap and got landed on, because I'm sure someone will use something like that as a counter argument. I'm not going to protest anyone for it, just curious what rF's stand on it is, Kellen even said on the livestream he doesn't really like it since riders have to land off the track in order to get a clear enough run to jump it, and its something nobody is doing in real life. Even though you aren't cutting any bales while doing it, I'd still consider it track cutting since you have to go off track in order to clear it (consistently at least, I'm sure people have done it without going over the stakes). I don't know, like I said I'm not going to protest anyone so don't worry about that, just giving my 2 cents on the jump/situations that come up due to it.
It was Jonathan Hughes no idea why he decided to jump it on the first lap
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Because he has absolutely no respect for others.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

corey180 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I have no idea why riders won't be penalized for trying that jump behind someone and punting them, Jesse did it to Tysen twice, Walter did it to whoever that is, and even though I didn't go down, I had a lap where Siedhoff clipped it and went flipping over my head and luckily enough I didn't tangle with him. Besides that, I don't know what kind of penalty would be used for this, but I'd consider it unsafe track re-entry (in a way) since you're going off track in order to clear a line that the rF track crew tried to make "not possible". I think it's definitely a lot different than, for example, if another rider didn't do Laroccos Leap and got landed on, because I'm sure someone will use something like that as a counter argument. I'm not going to protest anyone for it, just curious what rF's stand on it is, Kellen even said on the livestream he doesn't really like it since riders have to land off the track in order to get a clear enough run to jump it, and its something nobody is doing in real life. Even though you aren't cutting any bales while doing it, I'd still consider it track cutting since you have to go off track in order to clear it (consistently at least, I'm sure people have done it without going over the stakes). I don't know, like I said I'm not going to protest anyone so don't worry about that, just giving my 2 cents on the jump/situations that come up due to it.
It was Jonathan Hughes no idea why he decided to jump it on the first lap
was for the lead gotta what whatever is necessary
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.