2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Lnxa »

AdamoDago wrote:I'm going to apologize since I have not seen the blue flag and do not let the hunter pass ..Came very concentrated in my race fighting with my motorcycle. Apologize. Once again forgive the confusion :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yea sometimes my motorcycle starts fighting me mid moto so I gotta put that bitch in his place and let em' know whos the boss, I lost that fight tonight.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Watching the live stream and Kellen says "Mullins only has about a 25 point lead in the series"

ORLY?
Panic_rev151
Team: Relax Attire

Post by Panic_rev151 »

maybe one day i will win..
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

:shock: :shock:
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by ShadDaddy708 »

Roy if you're reading this, thanks for battling with me tonight.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

ShadDaddy708 wrote:Roy if you're reading this, thanks for battling with me tonight.
Legit the only fun I had haha. It was intense every time we came across the finish line :lol:
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm worried if Kellen keeps getting drunk with Aaron on his stream they're going to start making out one day then shit gets real awkward.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Sick racing tonight! Pumped on 3-10 for 5th overall :D

PS I wanna apologize for the 2nd moto if I took u out I was winning and of course my internet died and was in the 1000 offset range all race couldn't believe I even got 10th :(
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hehehehehehe Jesse (we always find a way to get together... everyone saw what happened later, no need to gif that)

Sorry Reid Young, this pass felt really sick as it happened though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Racers52 wrote:Image
Well that confirms it.

If you don't clearly see that you pinned it into the slowed rider, completely punted him and then taunted him with a nasty, corked out backflip.... You're fuckin' brainwashed.

#rFisbrainwashed
dirtbiker64
Crushed Dissenter

Post by dirtbiker64 »

Ddavis wrote:Hehehehehehe Jesse (we always find a way to get together... everyone saw what happened later, no need to gif that)
Sorry Reid Young, this pass felt really sick as it happened though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what happend to leaving...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

dirtbiker64 wrote:what happend to leaving...
When you learn how to spell.

It's funny when Hunter gets shit for "boycotting rF", but whenever he does race rF, he has to deal with this shit. You're going to act like you'd continue racing every week if you had this shit happening???? I don't blame Hunter for not racing, I fucking love how he comes out for 1 race and smokes everyone, Hunter is the baddest dude to ever play sim, its a shame the community hates on him so hard.

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Hunter 100% brings it on himself with the crap he spews and his attention grabbing antics (last minute sign ups, membership applications, "boycotting", smack talking etc.) It doesn't make it right, but he did make the bed that he now has to lie in. Kinda reminds me of someone else crying when something happens to them when a lot of the blame falls on their shoulders (cough ddavis)

No one is saying he isn't fast. There is a certain #21 who has been on top of the game for before Hunter was even winning Amateurs who has shown what being a humble badass can do for you.

If rF 'hated' and was biased against Hunter as much as he says, I wouldn't have dropped my work to approve his membership the day of the race so he could sign up. Instead I easily could've made him wait up to 10 days and kept him from racing at all the last 2 rounds.

What Kyle did will obviously be a ban and sucks, but at the same point had Hunter not talked a ton of crap after moto 1 or honestly his entire pro MXS racing 'career', I doubt it would've happened. His choices put the target on his back.
dirtbiker64
Crushed Dissenter

Post by dirtbiker64 »

Ddavis wrote:
dirtbiker64 wrote:what happend to leaving...
When you learn how to spell.

It's funny when Hunter gets shit for "boycotting rF", but whenever he does race rF, he has to deal with this shit. You're going to act like you'd continue racing every week if you had this shit happening???? I don't blame Hunter for not racing, I fucking love how he comes out for 1 race and smokes everyone, Hunter is the baddest dude to ever play sim, it's a shame the community hates on him so hard.
smokes everyone he says, won by like 10sec and kept crashing racing Jeremy :roll: