2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:Does that work even if you have record demos on No?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

What? Is it that dumb of a question? I understand what a backup of demos entitles, but if my demos aren't recording to begin with how are they going to record backups? If I have record demos on Yes, but forget to save them, then it makes sense that having an option for demo backups makes sense. If the demos aren't recording, how are backups available? Those kind of questions are for jlv to figure out, sorry if I didn't realize that it saves demos even if I have it on No.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:What? Is it that dumb of a question? I understand what a backup of demos entitles, but if my demos aren't recording to begin with how are they going to record backups? If I have record demos on Yes, but forget to save them, then it makes sense that having an option for demo backups makes sense. If the demos aren't recording, how are backups available? Those kind of questions are for jlv to figure out, sorry if I didn't realize that it saves demos even if I have it on No.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Always have to be a dick huh, Peter? I didn't know that you could watch a demo even if you don't record demos. I have a back up for my demos but I've never really played around with it and try to view them, they're just in my demos folder. I always thought the backups were if you had record demos on. This isn't common knowledge stuff unless you really read everything, which I don't do for every little update to the game. I'm sorry I don't pay attention to this kind of stuff as close as you do. You always thrive on trying to create an opportunity to call someone else an idiot.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:Always have to be a dick huh, Peter? I didn't know that you could watch a demo even if you don't record demos. I have a back up for my demos but I've never really played around with it and try to view them, they're just in my demos folder. I always thought the backups were if you had record demos on. This isn't common knowledge stuff unless you really read everything, which I don't do for every little update to the game. I'm sorry I don't pay attention to this kind of stuff as close as you do. You always thrive on trying to create an opportunity to call someone else an idiot.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You might want to stop my dude. Giving us way too much ammunition.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It's hard to tell Peter, I've known you for almost 6 years and I don't think I've ever heard you say anything serious. Almost everything out of your mouth (or text on here) is sarcasm or an attempted meme.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:Image
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:It's hard to tell Peter, I've known you for almost 6 years and I don't think I've ever heard you say anything serious. Almost everything out of your mouth (or text on here) is sarcasm or an attempted meme.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You bored kids be all up in here like...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Image
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

checkerz wrote:
:lol: I still don't believe the odds you guys caught that.
Panic_rev151
Team: Relax Attire

Post by Panic_rev151 »

My guy is it that hard to figure out? i spit my drink out reading this lmaoooo :roll: :idea:
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Panic_rev151 wrote:
My guy is it that hard to figure out? i spit my drink out reading this lmaoooo :roll: :idea:
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet