2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by T_Frye127 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Some of the guys who were competing with Sean are still in the class so get on there case to pick it up. You guys are spending more time analyzing Dickerson than you are running laps. Same argument different year.

i mean the kid is clearly fast enough to race pro if he qualified for highpoint lol then you guys let him move back down to ams because he got smoked after his first race? lul yeah lets allow a kid to win the am class by 30 seconds each week.. sickk lol
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

T_Frye127 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Some of the guys who were competing with Sean are still in the class so get on there case to pick it up. You guys are spending more time analyzing Dickerson than you are running laps. Same argument different year.

i mean the kid is clearly fast enough to race pro if he qualified for highpoint lol then you guys let him move back down to ams because he got smoked after his first race? lul yeah lets allow a kid to win the am class by 30 seconds each week.. sickk lol
Here is why he was able to race Pro and continue to ride Amateurs. It is that way on purpose for nationals to allow B licensed riders to try and qualify for Pro and if they don't still ride Amateur with a B license. If they do qualify, they can't ride Ams that week.

Funny thing is, the rumor about scoring a point going around doesn't matter. There is no rule saying if you score a point you can't go back into Amateurs in the same season. Then again, he didn't know the rule that he couldn't ride Pro and Am in the same week either :oops:

As far as moving him up...
checkerz wrote:
Mxguy215 wrote:Isiah DIckerson
We have a rule in place if it becomes and issue:

However, if we move him up, someone else will be winning and then guys will say he needs moved up and so on. So for the time being, we'll let him get his experience running at the front of the pack and at some point (Possibly after outdoors, possibly mid-season) if he hasn't moved himself up and the results continue to excel he will be ready to be moved up.

We don't want to rush to move anyone up because once you go to the Pro side, you may never have a chance to win again. Not sure if you've seen, but those guys are insane. Sean Klein who many called a sandbagger last year is still a year later fighting for top 10's.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

checkerz wrote:There is no rule saying if you score a point you can't go back into Amateurs in the same season.
So, TECHNICALLY, he could win a moto, and still be in ams the following week?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

DBRider251 wrote:
checkerz wrote:There is no rule saying if you score a point you can't go back into Amateurs in the same season.
So, TECHNICALLY, he could win a Pro moto, and still be in ams the following week?
Fixed
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

DBRider251 wrote:I don't see how you're not advocating for someone to move up that obviously doesn't belong in the class. The only people that finished top 10 in points last year that were battling Sean that are still in Am's are Atkinson and Doyon, so?

All I'm trying to say is that it isn't fun for a B rider to be competing with an A rider.
This is my opinion.. EVERY year this happens, it is always someone different who is faster and it is always the same argument from the same group of riders (The ones who would be winning if he wasn't present). It is kind of funny that the tables have turned and Sean Klein is being used as a bargaining tactic this year. :lol:

Dickerson just started racing rF this past season in SX at about the half way point through the season. The fact that he has progressed fast I would say should make him deserving of some time in the limelight.

How is it not fun having someone in the class that obviously has some skill? Kind of reaching on that one wouldn't you say? Would you rather have him replaced with someone who can't ride in a straight line? It goes both ways but I wouldn't sweat it too much as I doubt he will be in the class for the whole season.

For that hypothetical scenario I would say zero chance we would allow a person to move back down after winning a pro race.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

who ever is saying he needs to be pro bc of his qually lap, you're stupid.. His race pace is 6-8 seconds slower than ours. He doesn't need to be pro, he just way more consistent than you spody ams
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Reminds me of people wanting me to move up and calling me a sandbagger in ams supercross when I've only had the game a year, then I struggled to make mains because of the race pace.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Clfitty wrote:Reminds me of people wanting me to move up and calling me a sandbagger in ams supercross when I've only had the game a year, then I struggled to make mains because of the race pace.
mmmhmm. And as you're finding out, winning in the pros is tough. Bet it is nice to have gotten a chance to win before moving up.
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

checkerz wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Reminds me of people wanting me to move up and calling me a sandbagger in ams supercross when I've only had the game a year, then I struggled to make mains because of the race pace.
mmmhmm. And as you're finding out, winning in the pros is tough. Bet it is nice to have gotten a chance to win before moving up.
Get him Checkers :oops: :lol:
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: It is kind of funny that the tables have turned and Sean Klein is being used as a bargaining tactic this year. :lol:
Well well well...
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Someone got both 250 motos?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Mxs Racer 303 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
Get him Checkers :oops: :lol:
That was no way an attack at Cameron, but in fact saying to everyone else that was complaining about him that letting him stay was justified.
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Yeah nevermind, I read that all the wrong way. Whoops
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

checkerz wrote: We don't want to rush to move anyone up because once you go to the Pro side, you may never have a chance to win again. Not sure if you've seen, but those guys are insane. Sean Klein who many called a sandbagger last year is still a year later fighting for top 10's.
I still find it kinda weird to see this. I was moved up after one season of supercross, sure I won the title but I had a best finish of 3rd. As in, 0 wins. Now, I'm barely even making it into the motos in pro. I can't help but feel a bit robbed of my time in ams and chances to improve if this was your stance on the situation. This guy is faster than I ever was, won every single moto he's raced this season, and made it into a pro moto, yet still is allowed to move back down. Not that I would move down again at this point anyway, I just find it hard to take the "move up" rules seriously when they seem to be so inconsistent. I know I bitch a fair amount about this so I'll try to make this the last time I mention it. Pardon the rant.

I still appreciate the tits out of how much work y'all put into the series pls don't crucify me for thinking I hate you
Image Image
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Just decided to watch the 450 demos today and man the lack of respect from some racers has me smh,
1st lap track re entry on point
you are a G jlv