2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Clfitty »

Trying to sign up but it's giving me race #100. Did someone take #150 somehow? I'm confused as to how the number system works. If I'm being forced to change I need to know so I can change skins/gear.

Also, any idea when/if Vegas protests will be in to hand penalties to people? A couple guys that should have a little suspension imo or have some eyes on them for round 1.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Clfitty wrote:Trying to sign up but it's giving me race #100. Did someone take #150 somehow? I'm confused as to how the number system works. If I'm being forced to change I need to know so I can change skins/gear.

Also, any idea when/if Vegas protests will be in to hand penalties to people? A couple guys that should have a little suspension imo or have some eyes on them for round 1.
same didnt expect to have to pick a new number so now all my skins are wrong :lol:
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Chris, Blake doesn't know why his membership didn't go through. He's trying to figure it out but doesn't know why it isn't registering.

Is bombshelter 02 lap times not counting? They aren't showing up on the qualifying page on rF.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:Chris, Blake doesn't know why his membership didn't go through. He's trying to figure it out but doesn't know why it isn't registering.
He needs to contact me via email or PM and I can help him.
Is bombshelter 02 lap times not counting? They aren't showing up on the qualifying page on rF.
I will add it to the server list.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

maggett wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Trying to sign up but it's giving me race #100. Did someone take #150 somehow? I'm confused as to how the number system works. If I'm being forced to change I need to know so I can change skins/gear.

same didnt expect to have to pick a new number so now all my skins are wrong :lol:
Y'all need to email michael@racefactorygaming.com to get this fixed. It locks the number and I don't have access to change it.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

checkerz wrote:
maggett wrote:

Y'all need to email michael@racefactorygaming.com to get this fixed. It locks the number and I don't have access to change it.
Done. Thanks Chris.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I thought numbers transferred from SX to MX but get on to see my number is taken. lol. I emailed Wheels but if someone picked it, its impossible to get now right?
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

How is this person in 450 pro class?

Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

Haven't played in about 6 months, but going to try and make a return! Goon riding here we come! 8)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Clfitty wrote:How is this person in 450 pro class?

Great question.
Conner Pate
Crushed Dissenter
Team: oof

Post by Conner Pate »

its a video game why do u guys care lmfao
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:
Clfitty wrote:How is this person in 450 pro class?

Great question.
For outdoors, the 450 class is open to both A and Pro licensed riders. He is eligible for an A license; therefore eligible to attempt to qualify for the Pro class.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

How is he eligible for an A license if he has no results to back it up. Eventually there's going to be less than 40 guys showing up for the 450 class this season and this kids going to be out there running 4 minute lap times :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm kidding for the most part though, but I'm just trying to make a point that we should keep the pro class to riders who actually belong out there. I don't think I've seen Conner ride so I can't say he won't qualify, but I'm assuming he isn't going to qualify, especially in the 450 class.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Don't worry about the "Kernal Rule" at round 1 as far as your numbers/skins - because the short notice we won't enforce anything on the 3 digit pros for the first week to give everything a week to get sorted out.