2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by aeffertz »

Ddavis wrote:Anyone know why my fps on glen helen is at 8 while recording with fraps? It was fine on Hangtown... I even tried all max low settings, still 8 fps.
Dude, you still use fraps? Fraps is so clunky and robs performance. I've been using the screen capture program in the Geforce Experience and don't notice a dip in FPS like I would with fraps.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Yeah I just recorded my demo with shadowplay and I never dropped fps.
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Heckman, don't know why you're putting that all on me. I still left you room on the inside and was ready to swerve on the landing if needed, but you grabbed a handful, and sent the thing. It was my fault too for risking it, I can't hear next to me very well first lap and was just really confident I had you cleared. Honestly, I was mad at you in the moment because it seemed like there was no way you were going to stick one of those ruts, seemed like you saw me and just pinned it off the face not even trying to set up for the ruts.

Now racekar I completely clobbered him, really sorry man that was a bone head move. I'll be expecting some payback :lol:

Anyways track is too fun, even though I rode bad in the race I really enjoyed playing this week! Good job Jesse 22 point lead already making it look #EZ
you are a G jlv
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:Heckman, don't know why you're putting that all on me. I still left you room on the inside and was ready to swerve on the landing if needed, but you grabbed a handful, and sent the thing. It was my fault too for risking it, I can't hear next to me very well first lap and was just really confident I had you cleared. Honestly, I was mad at you in the moment because it seemed like there was no way you were going to stick one of those ruts, seemed like you saw me and just pinned it off the face not even trying to set up for the ruts.
I'm not putting on you man, I should've checked up. Honestly when I saw ur angle on the face of the jump I kinda panicked a little so it may have seemed like I pinned it. And I apologize. But at least you didn't get legs off :P Onto next week
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Matias43_ wrote:amazing what adjusting your stability could do lol. never even thought about how lose my setup was for outdoors, finally raised my lock angle and limit angle and holllyyy cow what a difference. i can actually enjoy playing outdoors and not crashing ever other turn. if anyone struggles outdoors try that lol. bring on helen!!!!
Matias43_ wrote:Yeah no prob. I changed my roll limit angle from 32 to 40. Then the one that helped big time was changing my restricted lock angle from 22.5 to 30.5
I haven't read the whole thread so I may have missed some posts, but the settings you changed to is doing the exact opposite of what you described (making your setup even looser not stiffer,correct me if I'm reading this wrong). Roll limit angle is the angle at which your roll limit factor is multiplied by your roll damping to get your "new" roll damping value. Having a higher roll limit angle means you can lean over farther before your roll damping increases (starts to get harder to lean over).

The restricted lock angle is the total sweep the bars can make after you reach the restricted lock speed. Again increasing this angle means the bars have more range of movement (aka "looser").
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Devin those dualies were dope, I am glad you threw it down haha.

Tysen, I didnt really hear you, otherwise I would have checked up a bit cause the mistake I made entering that corner. Just a racing incident no big
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I hope I figured out my internet, such a bummer to put in the time during the week only to have your internet cut out for literally half a second which is enough to kick you from the server. Anyone have this issue?

This is my symbol for my internet, that means its connected by an ethernet cable yes?

Every once in a while it will randomly cut out and have a yellow exclamation mark over it and my internet doesn't work, so technically it's still connected but interrupted. Does anyone know what will fix this? New wire maybe? New router?
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

Man this Isiah DIckerson would have again Qualified easily for pro. Nothing against the dude he is hella fast, but he is not an AM for dang sure. He swept Hangtown, and now about to destroy us ams once again.

Anyways, you pros are not human... My god you guys rip. It feels like I am flying but I am way off the paste haha. You guys have my respect how fast you guys truly are. Keep ripping!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Ddavis wrote:I hope I figured out my internet, such a bummer to put in the time during the week only to have your internet cut out for literally half a second which is enough to kick you from the server. Anyone have this issue?

This is my symbol for my internet, that means its connected by an ethernet cable yes?

Every once in a while it will randomly cut out and have a yellow exclamation mark over it and my internet doesn't work, so technically it's still connected but interrupted. Does anyone know what will fix this? New wire maybe? New router?
Yes, that means you have a wired connection. You could try and make sure your modem is up to date from your isp (assuming you "rent one" like through my shitty isp.) I remember having those problems years ago, and called the company and they said my modem was really old and can cause instability. Aside from that it may just be a crappy provider you have.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

MXTYSEN21 wrote: Anyways track is too fun, even though I rode bad in the race I really enjoyed playing this week! Good job Jesse 22 point lead already making it look #EZ
Thanks! I'm just having fun riding up front again haha
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

250 Demos?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Mxguy215 wrote:Isiah DIckerson
We have a rule in place if it becomes and issue:

However, if we move him up, someone else will be winning and then guys will say he needs moved up and so on. So for the time being, we'll let him get his experience running at the front of the pack and at some point (Possibly after outdoors, possibly mid-season) if he hasn't moved himself up and the results continue to excel he will be ready to be moved up.

We don't want to rush to move anyone up because once you go to the Pro side, you may never have a chance to win again. Not sure if you've seen, but those guys are insane. Sean Klein who many called a sandbagger last year is still a year later fighting for top 10's.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Was sick running upfront in moto 1 and getting my first rF podium in the 250 class, Got intense at times :mrgreen:
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

checkerz wrote:
Mxguy215 wrote:Isiah DIckerson
We have a rule in place if it becomes and issue:

However, if we move him up, someone else will be winning and then guys will say he needs moved up and so on. So for the time being, we'll let him get his experience running at the front of the pack and at some point (Possibly after outdoors, possibly mid-season) if he hasn't moved himself up and the results continue to excel he will be ready to be moved up.

We don't want to rush to move anyone up because once you go to the Pro side, you may never have a chance to win again. Not sure if you've seen, but those guys are insane. Sean Klein who many called a sandbagger last year is still a year later fighting for top 10's.

I totally understand...I don't care if I don't ever win an am race lol.. but if a guy is smoking us, is all I'm saying.

Yeah Sean is killing though love watching him play and he is a cool dude also.

And yes those pros are not human lmao.

Thanks Chex, I'm not bitching bro, I was just pointing out a fast dude making second place look slow lol. Again I don't care if I ever win an am race I'm having fun.;-)
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Mxguy215 wrote:Man this Isiah DIckerson would have again Qualified easily for pro. Nothing against the dude he is hella fast, but he is not an AM for dang sure. He swept Hangtown, and now about to destroy us ams once again.

Anyways, you pros are not human... My god you guys rip. It feels like I am flying but I am way off the paste haha. You guys have my respect how fast you guys truly are. Keep ripping!
ams can go fast but its how they race.. I dont really want him in the pro class because i think he will be able to learn some stuff about racing in ams like keeping back on the first lap and such.. Im still learin to :(