2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6748
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed May 17, 2017 9:13 pm

Conner Pate wrote:its a video game why do u guys care lmfao

Of course you'd suddenly care about a video game if you got taken out for no reason or some other injustice.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

Ddavis
Posts: 16873
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Ddavis » Wed May 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Havoc is right. Provoke his license since he doesn't care. :lol:
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

Conner Pate
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:20 am
Team: VlastMX
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Conner Pate » Wed May 17, 2017 9:41 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Conner Pate wrote:its a video game why do u guys care lmfao

Of course you'd suddenly care about a video game if you got taken out for no reason or some other injustice.

bro why do people care that much about me riding pro it does not hurt anyone me being in pro all i want to do is try to keep up and if i cant stay in top 15 then even if i don't get put down a license i would request it so if i don't do good i will request for a B if i do good i will try to race again so chill out :)
Image

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3604
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Atom6246 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Conner Pate wrote:bro why do people care that much about me riding pro it does not hurt anyone

Thats all they are worried about. You messing up there race because you may not have as much racing xp, not speed. So just ride smart and you will be fine.
Check out my Twitch channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 16873
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Ddavis » Wed May 17, 2017 10:11 pm

We're speaking from experience after dealing with Hoffman for so many years :lol: :lol: :lol:
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
Clfitty
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:49 am
Team: Madcape

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Clfitty » Wed May 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Atom6246 wrote:
Conner Pate wrote:bro why do people care that much about me riding pro it does not hurt anyone

Thats all they are worried about. You messing up there race because you may not have as much racing xp, not speed. So just ride smart and you will be fine.


I mean he won't qualify unless less than 40 show up (not being a dick, but I've seen him play) but still don't understand how he even got approved if he only has one novice result.

And we care because if someone gets screwed over by him we are gonna be pissed. There's a couple guys with really poor results that are signed up for 450 pro.

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3604
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Atom6246 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Clfitty wrote:I mean he won't qualify unless less than 40 show up (not being a dick, but I've seen him play) but still don't understand how he even got approved if he only has one novice result.

And we care because if someone gets screwed over by him we are gonna be pissed. There's a couple guys with really poor results that are signed up for 450 pro.

If he doesnt belong there he will get dropped down. Just have to wait and see.
Check out my Twitch channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

Conner Pate
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:20 am
Team: VlastMX
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Conner Pate » Wed May 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Clfitty wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
Conner Pate wrote:bro why do people care that much about me riding pro it does not hurt anyone

Thats all they are worried about. You messing up there race because you may not have as much racing xp, not speed. So just ride smart and you will be fine.


I mean he won't qualify unless less than 40 show up (not being a dick, but I've seen him play) but still don't understand how he even got approved if he only has one novice result.

And we care because if someone gets screwed over by him we are gonna be pissed. There's a couple guys with really poor results that are signed up for 450 pro.

I am not trying to just join to say im pro i just would like to race with people that are faster so i can get faster and start running up front im not planing on racing if my results are bad if i do bad then i will move down so i dont get in the way but if i can do good i will keep trying if possible.
Image

User avatar
WillSt24
Posts: 717
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:56 am
Team: MadCape
Location: Canada

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby WillSt24 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:18 pm

Conner Pate wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:Thats all they are worried about. You messing up there race because you may not have as much racing xp, not speed. So just ride smart and you will be fine.


I mean he won't qualify unless less than 40 show up (not being a dick, but I've seen him play) but still don't understand how he even got approved if he only has one novice result.

And we care because if someone gets screwed over by him we are gonna be pissed. There's a couple guys with really poor results that are signed up for 450 pro.

I am not trying to just join to say im pro i just would like to race with people that are faster so i can get faster and start running up front im not planing on racing if my results are bad if i do bad then i will move down so i dont get in the way but if i can do good i will keep trying if possible.


It doesn't work like that man, you are going from Novice to Pro? You missed the Amateur step. Plus you were not the fastest guy in the Novice Class
Image
| #36 WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]

Mxs Racer 303
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:43 am
Location: California

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Mxs Racer 303 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:21 pm

I truly believe everyone understands your point Conner, we have all been there in your position. But here is a tip so you can at least have fun at this game because we all know this game is very difficult. I would try for the 250 Pro class first. Work your way up from there to get experience, then when your feeling good and doing move up but be cautious, Pros is a lot different than Amateur. But good luck to you and I hope you take my words seriously.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6748
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed May 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Ddavis wrote:Havoc is right. Revoke his license since he doesn't care. :lol:
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1042
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:38 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Havoc is right. Revoke his license since he doesn't care. :lol:

I preferred provoke.
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6748
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed May 17, 2017 11:39 pm

...or promote?
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3570
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby mxsrider96 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:46 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:...or promote?

Promote him to Pro+ so only he is allowed to win
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

Conner Pate
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:20 am
Team: VlastMX
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Postby Conner Pate » Thu May 18, 2017 12:54 am

Mxs Racer 303 wrote:I truly believe everyone understands your point Conner, we have all been there in your position. But here is a tip so you can at least have fun at this game because we all know this game is very difficult. I would try for the 250 Pro class first. Work your way up from there to get experience, then when your feeling good and doing move up but be cautious, Pros is a lot different than Amateur. But good luck to you and I hope you take my words seriously.

i would take your advice at the moment but i just requested for a B license and im going to ride AM 450 i will be in 5th atm in AM so when i think im ready to move up i will take your advice and good luck to you too bro :D
Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 808, DABZZZ, Snopro704 and 14 guests