2010 Supercross Series Rd 10 - Thursday Night Mar 11

Organize races and post results here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2010 Supercross Series Rd 10 - Thursday Night Mar 11

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

lol...just the opposite for me. Daytona was misery for me and Toronto was easier for my noob, lapper style. I had a transfer spot in my heat until the inevitable faceplant and continuing failfest. So I hope to keep improving to the point of making a main on ANY track(and have Jones get all "alpha male" and yell about his blue flag duty :roll: )
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

If you guys dont want me to help by blue flagging, then I won't.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

I think there needs to be something that pops up on your screen that says "Blue flag" so you know to move over. looking at the minimap while racing is kind of hard.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Am I the only one that thinks "The Godfather" when you look at the Aced Graphics bales?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Post by knapp21 »

Mittocs wrote:I think there needs to be something that pops up on your screen that says "Blue flag" so you know to move over. looking at the minimap while racing is kind of hard.
i agree this would really be a cool feature. and don't get me wrong i think the blueflag thing is great through the text feed. i just felt kind of bad for that mitch kid when jones said "get off the track!!" and the dude just signed off. i'm sure he felt shitty there is no need for that. tell them the blue flag is coming and then hope they keep there line. dealing with lappers is just another part of racing
chris465

Post by chris465 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Am I the only one that thinks "The Godfather" when you look at the Aced Graphics bales?
X2
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

knapp21 wrote:
Mittocs wrote:I think there needs to be something that pops up on your screen that says "Blue flag" so you know to move over. looking at the minimap while racing is kind of hard.
i agree this would really be a cool feature. and don't get me wrong i think the blueflag thing is great through the text feed. i just felt kind of bad for that mitch kid when jones said "get off the track!!" and the dude just signed off. i'm sure he felt shitty there is no need for that. tell them the blue flag is coming and then hope they keep there line. dealing with lappers is just another part of racing
I didn't want him to leave it was his second blueflag so he needed move for the leaders.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

knapp21 wrote:
The biggest problem with jones yelling at Mitch, is that Mitch was really in 4th place...in an LCQ spot. When he looked up to see his name being yelled at he fell. :roll:
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Well like i said, i wont try to help anymore. Then we will see who complains when they are crashed by a lapper. You rage all the time David and you know you wouldn't want someone a lap behind taking you out when you trying to battle for the lead.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

you should honestly know if your getting lapped or not. i was doing horrible and did my best to let the guys pass me when needed.

*also side night, this preview this week will be 3rd person since all of the request i have seen. *

remember im accepting demos for each round if you feel you have a smooth lap with REAL lines throughout the track. please include your gear if you feel i do not have it also

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

This next weeks race is gonna be a trip for me. I'll be racing on a shatty laptop using the keyboard only, haha.
Jake_413

Post by Jake_413 »

ddmx wrote:
knapp21 wrote:
The biggest problem with jones yelling at Mitch, is that Mitch was really in 4th place...in an LCQ spot. When he looked up to see his name being yelled at he fell. :roll:
umm idk if your mistaking mitch for me but he did it to me too in my heat and i was battling for 3rd/4th place im not trying to start an argument just saying it happene to me too. :|
FMXIAN wrote:DJ I Swear If You Were My Dog I Would Put You Down
HA^

Jake_413

Post by Jake_413 »

:oops: sorry for double post.

is this going to be a late upload?? so i can stop sitting here and refreshing the page every 10 mins?? lol
FMXIAN wrote:DJ I Swear If You Were My Dog I Would Put You Down
HA^