NO TEAMS PLEASE NO TEAMS.

Organize races and post results here

What do you think of DJ's suggested rule?

I agree. Teams are good, but there are way to many
81%
I agree. Teams are a stupid idea anyways
7%
I disagree
13%

Total votes: 119

mxkid592
Team: Privateer

Re: NO TEAMS PLEASE NO TEAMS.

Post by mxkid592 »

yes but wasnt are team, we decided to make are own. reason why is one of the team leaders was never on me and haki took over, that didnt work out so we made up a new team. this team we have know is going to be forever, i have someone doing are kxf skin but it is almost done.
the team we have know is serious and i dont think it will be going any were.
me and haki wanted to make a new team, a small but fast team to be up there with the best, and that is why we maid Team Factory Racing :mrgreen:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont need hand guards if you know you will be in front.
Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE
22sheza

Post by 22sheza »

some new teams are good tho like the one i just joined but yeh people who jsut haqve a team for like 2 days is stupid
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

In my eyes, there are 4 "real" teams. ILABB, Aggressive racing, mudpunk and MXF.
The reasons being:
*They make skins/skinpacks wich they release to the public
*They have been existing for a long long time
*Mudpunk even do big organized races
*Agg even have a web page for their team
mxkid592

Post by mxkid592 »

well releasing skin packs to the public dosnt really have anything to do with a team unless its a team skin. and ya i agree with you those are some really good teams but i plan on hopefully getting my team up there. the guy making my bike skin atm is going to release it with the 2010 model becuase he cant shade the 09, i said it was fine as long as he put on there any one can download my team skin but cant use them on organized races online.
but ya i know what you mean there would be no point of not releasing a skin pack of your team becuase no one would be able to see that ur on the team and support the bikes.

Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

By releasing skin packs i mean, they make a full line of gear, for example, ilabb made(well blitz and those guys, not me) 09 Thor core, for everyone to use, but released the team skins in the same pack.
Basicly giving something for everyone to use and giving even more publicity for the team.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

I did my custome gear for the team and public. :P
And yeah,i agree with fred 100%
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

mxkid592

Post by mxkid592 »

good point, and ya kawasakis i do too lol
like i said there would be no point not releasing ur team skin to the public becuase no one would be able to see it, so if ur on a team and rocking the bike for your team, no one would see it so there would be no point lol
just hope mine and hakis team dosnt have to leave, i just know are team will last

Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

frederick wrote:In my eyes, there are 4 "real" teams. ILABB, Aggressive racing, mudpunk and MXF.
The reasons being:
*They make skins/skinpacks wich they release to the public
*They have been existing for a long long time
*Mudpunk even do big organized races
*Agg even have a web page for their team
*mudpunk doesnt release skins for public(well sib made some thor packs when he was in team ecc)
*mudpunk is younger than team finland
*jimmy is gone so i dont think mudpunk is organazing races anymore
*We had website too
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

*Vellu has released first public .psd skin files. example: alpinestar racer 09,answer.He made first XC-ting gear too.
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Post by v3Nx »

yeapp i believe they did ^^
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
mxkid592

Post by mxkid592 »

xc-ting gear is sick
i need to learn how to make my own gear lol.
sorry this is off topic

mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Heres how it should be, only be able to have a certain number of team slots available. And the rest privateers. Or the teams have to be approved by a mod. Im sick and tired of going online and seeing people without gear or bike(stock) and asking them what gear they have and they say "its a team skin but its not released" or stuff like that
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I agree with fred...

Ilabb creates beautiful gear, have good looking race bikes, and has some of the most popular/best riders in this game!

AG Has won every Team Championship in DRS that it's entered, creates tracks/skins/models together, and also has a great looking race bikes, and many likable personalities (not quite as fast as those damned ilabb guys tho!)...(and the website which I have a feeling will be used for many things in the future, huh iceman! :wink: ) and I run all the DRS events with a TON of backing from the team with models and anything I need help with

Team mudpunk also has some really nice guys on there, they are the only KTM team, and quite original. That being said, they haven't release that many skins lately, and they run the mxs championship which is a fantastic series if you haven't raced, too bad they have been mia lately

MXF has been around forever, and i'd say they have kinda died out a little bit...but they are solid in the skill level with Kawa, cobra, atoc, etc etc Would love to seem them build back up and get some new race bikes made

Team Giles looks legit, and they have been around for a long time, but never announced anything til they were good and ready. If you don't have any skins, an original name, riders, etc, don't post a thread about your "team"

I think that unless you have resumes like that, your team isn't worth much yet and unless you are willing to compete with that, then forget it lol. I do not think that we need to "police" teams, but I do not think they need new threads everytime...Why not just make a "new teams" thread, or "team sign ups" thread where teams can organize and "privateers" can look for teams, and once the team is legit go ahead and let them have a thread or something!

I also wouldn't mind making all teams be approved by the mods, as then we would still have a good competition of teams, but could weed out the jokes...
Luckylukes

Post by Luckylukes »

I agree totally with sween. But like I am a privateer
and I can't get on a team at all. It sucks! I think that is
why people make teams and hope people join
that's kinda what I did it was a mistake.
Luckylukes#577
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

I didn't see anything about xfire :( lol.. Too many teams these days.