NO TEAMS PLEASE NO TEAMS.

Organize races and post results here

What do you think of DJ's suggested rule?

I agree. Teams are good, but there are way to many
81%
I agree. Teams are a stupid idea anyways
7%
I disagree
13%

Total votes: 119

mxkid592
Team: Privateer

Re: NO TEAMS PLEASE NO TEAMS.

Post by mxkid592 »

thank you zach!
lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont need hand guards if you know you will be in front.
Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

I disagree its not fair for us new guys that have bought the game and are trying to get friends to buy jsut so we can have our own race team. tbh im already bored of this game and ive had it for 3 weeks. im not trying to rip on the game im saying as though just cuz u veterans are saying there are to many teams being made each day/ week that u guys wanna have the teams quit if yur not 6months old "inside game" is bs. we are joining so we can have fun so let us have fun and make our own teams.
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

A race team is a team with skins of their own that race together and crap and if you guys can make skins for your teams and make the teams last thats fine
But not many have done that so this is why this is happening. you and your friends can still comunicate and race together we aint holding you back from tht
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

"we"? Since when have you been a part of the anti noob team campaign? Your team is like an example of what we are trying to fade out.
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

wtf are you talking about buddy are you high because actually we are trying to get rid of people that try to create teams every day ours has been running for two months now you dip
Pinit721

Post by Pinit721 »

Lol you know its not new teams that are the problem with you guys. It's the teams made by people you don't know. Giles is newer than my team but my team gets more crap about it because I'm newer to the community than the guys on Giles.
Team PowerCore
PowerCore Video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRxlUEqRp-g
mxkid592

Post by mxkid592 »

just keep hating blitz. and "WE" arent a team that formed in a day and lasted 2. Are team has been running very smoothly for 2 months and thats how its going to stay. You can keep saying were the kind of team that you (as thinking your pro or something) are trying to blur out but you will see in the end that were not a noobie team.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont need hand guards if you know you will be in front.
Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

Pinit721 wrote:Lol you know its not new teams that are the problem with you guys. It's the teams made by people you don't know. Giles is newer than my team but my team gets more crap about it because I'm newer to the community than the guys on Giles.
Yeas thats a main factor i have noticed too its directed just like racism and sexism and other crap because we are looked at differently because you dont knows us as well as your buddies and people you know and you dont know us when really you come to find out we are the same as you and youve been throwing crap at us the whole time...lol idk what i said but it makes sense
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Screw all these new teams. It's all about Team Creative and Team Massacre.
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

mxkid592 wrote:just keep hating blitz. and "WE" arent a team that formed in a day and lasted 2. Are team has been running very smoothly for 2 months and thats how its going to stay. You can keep saying were the kind of team that you (as thinking your pro or something) are trying to blur out but you will see in the end that were not a noobie team.
Zach_496 wrote:wtf are you talking about buddy are you high because actually we are trying to get rid of people that try to create teams every day ours has been running for two months now you dip
HAHA. 2 months? oh nice work bro, here is a cyber medal..
592 im not even going to take the time to reply to what you said because tbh your post made me laugh.

Im just the voice of the people...
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

fOR ONE DONT CALL ME BUD BECAUSE I AINT YOUR BUD and two you think your unny and people give 2 freakin shits about you well they dont!
And you just think you run this shit and guess what your wrong again so why dontcha stfu and stop talking shit to all of us
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

I did not call you bud anywhere in my post lol.
What? that didnt even make sense.

Huh? im wrong about what haha i dont really understand what your post said because you pretty much just cyber raged and it made little or no sense at all.

Can i hear a all hail team factory racing?
....oh i cant? ohh....well this is awkward..