KBB Clothing Localcross Series

Organize races and post results here
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: hELLo

Re: KBB Clothing Localcross Series

Post by RHYSHHS »

race is on monday guys
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RHYSHHS »

race is on monday guys
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RHYSHHS »

RHYSHHS wrote:race is on monday guys
sorry for double reply
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The round 1 track is really fun. Whoever built it really must've paid attention to the vibe the rF localcross series always went for as the track matches it really well.

I'd recommend putting track info in the thread and post pictures of the track. It is very rare that I would actually go looking for it and try it. Now I'm glad I did because it's really fun.
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RHYSHHS »

checkerz wrote:The round 1 track is really fun. Whoever built it really must've paid attention to the vibe the rF localcross series always went for as the track matches it really well.

I'd recommend putting track info in the thread and post pictures of the track. It is very rare that I would actually go looking for it and try it. Now I'm glad I did because it's really fun.
Thank you
BSM70
Team: MotoPlayground

Post by BSM70 »

This is honestly the most unorganized "series" I've ever attempted to run. First the race was supposed to be the 23rd then it was delayed until the next day because you decided to run an elim 30 mins before the actual race was supposed to happen. Now you can't decide if you should run heats or not for people to qualify. Then you change it from top 40 go straight through to top 20, then top 32, then back to top 40. Like holy f*ck dude can't you just stick with the plans you made to begin with? Honestly took all the fun out of trying to race it. I have very little to no hope for the series to say the least.
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RHYSHHS »

BSM70 wrote:This is honestly the most unorganized "series" I've ever attempted to run. First the race was supposed to be the 23rd then it was delayed until the next day because you decided to run an elim 30 mins before the actual race was supposed to happen. Now you can't decide if you should run heats or not for people to qualify. Then you change it from top 40 go straight through to top 20, then top 32, then back to top 40. Like holy f*ck dude can't you just stick with the plans you made to begin with? Honestly took all the fun out of trying to race it. I have very little to no hope for the series to say the least.
UID PLZ
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RHYSHHS »

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

So as you guys no there was only 6 pros 12 proams and 13 ams i put yous together and its still shit (now remember idk what to do after there not enough people yous tell me to start later bare in mind its 9pm my time when i start if yous do want to race dont but yesterday was good so im gonna consider what to do to make up for this round but sorry is all i can say rn
SKERICK
Team: Mick Skezz

Post by SKERICK »

IT cause you did it 2 days in a row Rhys. That is why i didnt do it. Also Savage race was on a few hours after the 450 race. Either do it all in one, solidify the format or do 250 one week 450 next week. The heat/heat/lcq certainly dragged on a bit, possibly eject the LCQ's and take how ever many extra out of the heats. That way you could probably run 450 and 250. Otherwise just make each class open, on a localcross type track ppl can normally sting it on a 250 just as fast as 450 so let everyone dance together.
BSM70
Team: MotoPlayground

Post by BSM70 »

RHYSHHS wrote:
BSM70 wrote:This is honestly the most unorganized "series" I've ever attempted to run. First the race was supposed to be the 23rd then it was delayed until the next day because you decided to run an elim 30 mins before the actual race was supposed to happen. Now you can't decide if you should run heats or not for people to qualify. Then you change it from top 40 go straight through to top 20, then top 32, then back to top 40. Like holy f*ck dude can't you just stick with the plans you made to begin with? Honestly took all the fun out of trying to race it. I have very little to no hope for the series to say the least.
UID PLZ
Y lol
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RHYSHHS »

BSM70 wrote:
RHYSHHS wrote:
UID PLZ
Y lol
lol idk