I Know im gonna get roasted for this!!!!!

Organize races and post results here
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Re: I Know im gonna get roasted for this!!!!!

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Just a heads up tonight will be starting an hour later than usual. Don't wanna interfere with Harry Whites Elmination series
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

CeeJayHDz wrote:His event seems to be doing better than yours did
Yeah the detailed topic title, posted race schedule, cancelling of classes, and postponing the races without much heads up is a lot better than I did the past three years.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm gonna host Loretta's next year on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Be there! (I expect you to know which days next year)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Then I'll make the title of the event "I know I said I wasn't going to do this again but..."

then cancel half the classes because I don't know how to work scripts, when you know, could have asked someone for help.
dylangatlin876
Team: MotoChasin

Post by dylangatlin876 »

Ddavis wrote:Then I'll make the title of the event "I know I said I wasn't going to do this again but..."

then cancel half the classes because I don't know how to work scripts, when you know, could have asked someone for help.

Why do you have to hate on the series I mean yea their have been some problems, but yet noone has complained, but you. And yet your not even riding it :roll:
Why do they call me Dildo?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

When I see events for this game, I like to see that the person put some thought into it. This event doesn't have a title, schedule, and the updates are very hard to see cluttered in the topic comments rather than posting it to the title or original post. Sorry for being negative, just my 2 cents if you're going to host an event. This "event" feels more like a last minute elim race than an event anyone will take pride in winning.
iMoto188
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by iMoto188 »

They're were nearly 30-40 people in each class I think?¿
You don't get that kind of turnout for being a shitty host. I think he did a pretty good job besides not making another topic name.
dylangatlin876

Post by dylangatlin876 »

I just want to thank everyone for comming out and riding these 3 days, a big thanks to Dakota French and all the DeCal Works riders, and last but not least a big thanks to Jeremy Smith for making these sick trophies.
dylangatlin876

Post by dylangatlin876 »

dylangatlin876 wrote:I just want to thank everyone for comming out and riding these 3 days, a big thanks to Dakota French and all the DeCal Works riders, and last but not least a big thanks to Trey Smith for making these sick trophies.
white327
Team: MotoPro GFX

Post by white327 »

when will final results be posted?
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Congrats to our champions
Schoolboy Dylan Gatlin
Open C Tyler Harris
250 B Fernando Andrade
450 B Ian Holm
125 Open Dakota French
Open Pro Dakota French
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: hELLo

Post by RHYSHHS »

dylangatlin876 wrote:
dylangatlin876 wrote:I just want to thank everyone for comming out and riding these 3 days, a big thanks to Dakota French and all the DeCal Works riders, and last but not least a big thanks to Trey Smith for making these sick trophies.
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

TROPHIES! Congrats to all the winners! I know these would look awesome hanging on a wall or sitting on a table in a render but I know nothing about renders so if you guys want the PSD to make it to where you can put it in a render feel free to email me at mxts11996@gmail.com