Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2157
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby MOTOZ293 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:30 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: Impact
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:13 pm

Name: Corentin Julian
Number: 42
Age (optional): 22
UID: 2233
Best rF/EMF finish: Top 5 EMF Pro
Favorite team: No
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: Top 10 outdoors EMF Pro
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: Screenshots, skinning
Image

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: Impact
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:59 am

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Name: Corentin Julian
Number: 42
Age (optional): 22
UID: 2233
Best rF/EMF finish: Top 5 EMF Pro
Favorite team: No
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: Top 10 outdoors EMF Pro
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: Screenshots, skinning

PS: I am riding 450 and EU rider
Image

Rico118
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Rico118 » Fri May 04, 2018 2:52 pm

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Name: Corentin Julian
Number: 42
Age (optional): 22
UID: 2233
Best rF/EMF finish: Top 5 EMF Pro
Favorite team: No
Goals for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season: Top 10 outdoors EMF Pro
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: Screenshots, skinning

PS: I am riding 450 and EU rider

you forgot Amateur rider
Rico de "Braap" Laat

EMF EU best finish : 1st [SX] 3rd [MX]

NA best finish : 6th [MX]

User avatar
Tristan.Botteram
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:28 pm
Team: TMFR
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Tristan.Botteram » Mon May 07, 2018 1:28 pm

Rico118 wrote:
Rico118 wrote:Name: Rico de Laat
Number: #45
Age (optional): 18
UID: 19896
Best rF/EMF finish: Emf 1st east sx pro
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: Graphics


first post after 2 months, hope people won't cry now xx

Rico you can't model, because you asked me to do a render..
Image

B3as226
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:08 pm

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby B3as226 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:42 pm

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
Rico118 wrote:
Rico118 wrote:Name: Rico de Laat
Number: #45
Age (optional): 18
UID: 19896
Best rF/EMF finish: Emf 1st east sx pro
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: Graphics


first post after 2 months, hope people won't cry now xx

Rico you can't model, because you asked me to do a render..

He never said that lol
Image

Rico118
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Rico118 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:53 pm

B3as226 wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:
Rico118 wrote:
first post after 2 months, hope people won't cry now xx

Rico you can't model, because you asked me to do a render..

He never said that lol

wtf, i never said that lmao
Rico de "Braap" Laat

EMF EU best finish : 1st [SX] 3rd [MX]

NA best finish : 6th [MX]

User avatar
Tristan.Botteram
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:28 pm
Team: TMFR
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Tristan.Botteram » Mon May 07, 2018 2:12 pm

Rico118 wrote:
B3as226 wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:Rico you can't model, because you asked me to do a render..

He never said that lol

wtf, i never said that lmao

[img][https://i.gyazo.com/822943b6508ccd2b3e15300adfdaea41.png/img]
u blind
Image

User avatar
Tristan.Botteram
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:28 pm
Team: TMFR
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Tristan.Botteram » Mon May 07, 2018 2:12 pm

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
Rico118 wrote:
B3as226 wrote:He never said that lol

wtf, i never said that lmao

[img][https://i.gyazo.com/822943b6508ccd2b3e15300adfdaea41.png/img]
u blind

Image
Image

Rico118
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Rico118 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:
Rico118 wrote:wtf, i never said that lmao

u blind

Image


you are blind, where did i say i can model???? Graphics is not modeling
Rico de "Braap" Laat

EMF EU best finish : 1st [SX] 3rd [MX]

NA best finish : 6th [MX]

RyanTurner
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:14 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby RyanTurner » Mon May 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Rico118 wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:u blind

Image


you are blind, where did i say i can model???? Graphics is not modeling

Image
Image

User avatar
michael30
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby michael30 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:05 pm

you can see there is a : behind everything thats been said there.
Image

Rico118
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Rico118 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:32 pm

RyanTurner wrote:
Rico118 wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:Image


you are blind, where did i say i can model???? Graphics is not modeling

Image


Name: Rico de Laat
Number: #45
Age (optional): 18
UID: 19896
Best rF/EMF finish: Emf 1st east sx pro
Do you have any additional talents: Screenshots, modeling, graphic designing, knowledge of suspension, etc: Graphics
Rico de "Braap" Laat

EMF EU best finish : 1st [SX] 3rd [MX]

NA best finish : 6th [MX]

Ddavis
Posts: 16715
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Ddavis » Mon May 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Modeling is part of the question.
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX]
NA 2 Podiums - 19 Top 5's - 96 Top 10's | Post-Budds Creek
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

Trevor#91
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Free Agents for the 2017 OS/2018 SX Season

Postby Trevor#91 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Tristan just take the L on this one bud
Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ktm161 and 6 guests