WMSA

Organize races and post results here
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Re: WMSA

Post by rewrew421 »

moorin wrote:tbh i think we are going to need more classes because last year in the b class it started off well but then a lot of fast lads joined who could have gone to a class so it think their should be three classes a,b and c. then the demos wouldn't be so slow on peoples crappy computers and splits the racing action up and makes it tighter as there are people racing with the same ability.

Lets see how many turn out for the qualifying races then we will decide. And some of this had todo with people joining half way through the season. This wont be allowed this season, unless you do a qualifying race or something (most likeley i will just turn you away to save the hassle)

There will still be time for JFFR's as i dont think there will be a national every week maybe every 2 weeks sometimes every week just depends when i make the schedule out..
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

So as far as bumping goes, i dont think that first time champions should be required to move on. They should at least have one season/series to run the number one if they want. Just my opinion.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

...srry....
Last edited by mx4life on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

rewrew421 wrote:
NzRider wrote:Going a few pages back here..

I reckon that classes should be A and B. Because not many people would want to race a 125.
However then again, im thinking the B class would be packed because many people are unsure how they stack up because they havnt raced yet (like myself).
It would have First time Racers+Guys that arnt on the pace of the A class.

But i dunno i havnt raced so i cant talk much.

Just trying to help. :D :D :D
I will probably start the qualifying event tonight or tomorrow.
dearnhardtfan7 wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:Have you guys thought about changing the color of the numbers instead of the actual backgrounds. Im sure you could come up with something that would satisfy everyone. Just an idea. Easy to do.
In AMA, black plates with white numbers are on the 250s, and white plates with black numbers on the 450s. We could do that. B class runs black plates, A class white plates. It would make it look a little more official.
We have already settled this also, we will use the same for both classes Black plates white numbers. Champions get blue plates white numbers. We cant change the color of numbers with out changing everyones thats why this is.
Whens this gonna happen
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

Tonight most likeley.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Sweet what track
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Few questions I'm not sure if these have been mentioned somewhere here:
Are we allowed to change bike/manufacturer in the middle of the season?
And is there any kind of manufacturer championship on the line?
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

Yes that is allowed.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Is the WMSA going to "give" a team trophy at the end of the series. As i think that would help some of the "c class" riders (pending on participation of course) some exposure in the team eyes, because they want a c-class rider to help them win a trophy. But i also think there would be c-class riders braging about being on a "team". What do you think about this?
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

I considered a small amour of money for a prize for A Class to encourage more competition, but there are to many ways to cheat. I will probably offer $$ prizes after we get online play as long as JLV gives me the ok.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

like real $$
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Wtf real money?
'
EDIT: I sure dont see that as a bad thing!! :D
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Im gonna work my a$$ of to get in a class lol
motox755

Post by motox755 »

thatd be pretty cool like everyone that enters A would pay a dollar or something as an entry fee then split it up for the top 3 or so
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Im so not paying to race...