2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Organize races and post results here
bocquet jean michel
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Post by bocquet jean michel »

hello before I was in 250am I'm going up 450 1 week ago we have the right I still do not understand my ban.
bocquet jean michel
Team: Privateer

Post by bocquet jean michel »

I was an amateur I'm never going pro the ranking of round 5.http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?page=xresu ... 50&class=2
honda23
Team: RKI/JDS

Post by honda23 »

bocquet jean michel wrote:hello, however, it seems to me that I'm not mistaken except initially I slip forward but I think it does not deserve a ban 1 race I still respect the races I sulfur to have banned 1 race being a cool driver and clean on the track. Desolate the inconvenience hoping to go around 7.
Sure you will race round 7
Gabriele Grossi #22 | RKI JayDeeSounds Italia Racing Team
Trackmaker, PM me to get your favourite track done at reasonable prices!
If you like my works --> https://www.paypal.me/Gabrielegrossi
honda23

Post by honda23 »

See you in 40 minutes guys! Amateur uid grab at 9 pm!
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Does anybody have the demo of MX1 Moto 1? I just wanna know if there was any reason for nr. 69 to try taking me out in multiple laps.
honda23

Post by honda23 »

jonracer594 wrote:Does anybody have the demo of MX1 Moto 1? I just wanna know if there was any reason for nr. 69 to try taking me out in multiple laps.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ow33b9ol2 ... +itc17.rar
honda23

Post by honda23 »

TMFR holeshot and final standings after 6 rounds:
TMFR Holeshot standings:
Amateur mx2:
Kevin Hergle - 3 points
Cedric Viaene - 2
Senna De Smaele - 2
Jason Helm - 1
Dani Branderhorst - 1
Jack Gatland - 1
Oliver Albertsen - 1
Daniel Cooper - 1

Amateur mx1:
Trey Smith - 2 points
Tony Leger - 2
Massimo Virdieri - 2
Christoffer Jonsson - 2
Oscar Manias - 2
Theo Charpentier - 1
Luca tirone - 1

Pro open:
Jannik Mueller - 3 points
Dennis Fjeldberg - 3
Connor Lynds - 2
Kristoffer Wenerklang - 1
Octavien Pelloin - 1
Alexis Leclair - 1
Alex Monch - 1

HuskyVRP
Team: MXS Magazine

Post by HuskyVRP »

Hey guys as my first post on the Forums i would just like to give a big thanks to all the guys involved in running and hosting the Italian Championship .. Doing an epic job, best series ive done and most enjoyable ^-^ and look forward to the rest of the season and good competition ... [sorry for my noob knowledge on the forums] as a side note .. where could i get all the guys latest skins ??
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by JackGat369 »

HuskyVRP wrote:Hey guys as my first post on the Forums i would just like to give a big thanks to all the guys involved in running and hosting the Italian Championship .. Doing an epic job, best series ive done and most enjoyable ^-^ and look forward to the rest of the season and good competition ... [sorry for my noob knowledge on the forums] as a side note .. where could i get all the guys latest skins ??
Here you go my boy! http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=46544
honda23

Post by honda23 »

HuskyVRP wrote:Hey guys as my first post on the Forums i would just like to give a big thanks to all the guys involved in running and hosting the Italian Championship .. Doing an epic job, best series ive done and most enjoyable ^-^ and look forward to the rest of the season and good competition ... [sorry for my noob knowledge on the forums] as a side note .. where could i get all the guys latest skins ??
Thanks for the support man! :D We are glad you are enjoying this and we would also like to see more people racing as we try to do our best every week, of course everyone cannot like my tracks as they are projected in terms of reality trying to make them enjoyable for racing. We try to be always punctual with track releasing and hosting and i can say we have never failed for now, i mean that the service we offer you is not the top but not the lowest at all in my opinion eben if everything could be improved. Anyway we expect to see more people racing next round which will be in 2 weeks time, 21st november with a new brand track! See you soon!
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

honda23 wrote:
Thanks for the support man! :D We are glad you are enjoying this and we would also like to see more people racing as we try to do our best every week, of course everyone cannot like my tracks as they are projected in terms of reality trying to make them enjoyable for racing. We try to be always punctual with track releasing and hosting and i can say we have never failed for now, i mean that the service we offer you is not the top but not the lowest at all in my opinion eben if everything could be improved. Anyway we expect to see more people racing next round which will be in 2 weeks time, 21st november with a new brand track! See you soon!
You guys are killing it as always! Tracks are great. I know I complain alot but tracks aren't highways with 1m ruts everywhere. It has it's own distinct feeling and its great that not every track is trying to copy what rF does. That beeing said I do believe that the traction could and should be more what you guys used for 2015. I don't know how much you've changed but they sure feel alot stickier now. Tracks can of course always be improved and I'm sure you're learning alot as you go.

As for series management I can only hope that EMF takes a lesson from you guys. The track is always released on time and if it's somehow delayed you guys are very vocal and informative about it. You can actually plan your playtime just because you are so reliable. One of the worst parts of the MXSGP series this year was the tracks were never released on time and rarely was there any updates or information.
Another thing you guys do well is protests. Always on time and you guys actually have the balls to warn and ban people for doing stupid shit. Big big thumbs up.
It's a shame not more people are joining this series but it's probably the result of every other tracks beeing released beeing so similar. They all have the same unrealistic traction and way too big ruts. Players these days are so used to that style now that they don't wanna experience anything else. It's a shame because alot of skill and fun comes from tackling different kinds of surfaces and track types. It's one of those things that have turned mxs into almost an arcade game at this point so it's nice to see you're trying to keep it more realistic.

It's just a shame my favorite series of the year is already past it's halfway point ;).

Keep it up guys!
honda23

Post by honda23 »

We could do with you! Thank you Chris :lol:
honda23

Post by honda23 »

Round 7 qualifications started! Come and join the server with us! :D :D :D
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

So, apparently it's my fault if i crash? Mmhh

HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:So, apparently it's my fault if i crash? Mmhh

You kind of rode into me? I was on the edge of the track going straight and I couldn't move over anymore..