2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Organize races and post results here
honda23
Team: RKI/JDS

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Post by honda23 »

It's always sad when good times finish (you can imagine me crying in my bedroom while i am writing this :lol: ) but on the other hand we are happy about what we have set up, in fact our main goal is to provide 10 enjoyable evenings during the year when people can have good time while riding with racers all around the world. We think we have reached our goal and succeeded what we thought was impossible 3 years ago, yes it's the 3rd year we do this and we do it because we like it, because we think there are people who deserve it and because we want to have fun. Another year has passed and the RKI/JDS Italia Racing Team want to thank all of you, the ones who helped and the ones who haven't, the ones who rode clean and the ones who are addicted to goon riding because this is what has characterised the italian championship this year :D .
Personally i want to thank JLV, EMF for providing us the website, TMFR for supporting us with sponsoring and livestream, every single trackmaker who helped me (indirectly) building my tracks and above all my teammates, what could i do without them...
We will host a special event in February which has to do obviously with Italy so stay tuned for more informaion!
We want to congratulate with the winners for providing us great battles and astonishing moments, Jack Gatland - Amateur mx2 champion; Christoffer Jonsson - Amateur mx1 champion: Jannik Mueller - Pro open champion. You know there are no prizes as we are not supported by anyone, the championship is free but you can take with you the good times you experienced with us, that's what we aim to :D .

Final championship pudium standings (results on EMF):
Amateur mx2:
1st Jack Gatland - 387 points
2nd Jason Helm - 281
3rd Cedric Viaene - 281

Amateur mx1:
1st Christoffer Jonsson - 379 points
2nd Luca Tirone - 347
3rd Janik Schroeter - 285

Pro open:
1st Jannik Mueller - 384 points
2nd Alanas Saulys - 365
3rd Ben Seaburg - 355

Final championship TMFR holeshot podium standings (front topic):

Amateur mx2:
1st Cedric Viaene - 4 points
2nd Kevin Hergle - 4
3rd Senna De Smaele - 3

Amateur mx1:
1st Christoffer Jonsson - 4 points
2nd Massimo Virdieri - 3
3rd Ivan Dallari - 2

Pro open:
1st Alanas Saulys - 4 points
2nd Jannik Mueller - 3
3rd Dennis Fjeldberg - 3

I am Gabriele Grossi, this was the 2017 MXS Italian Championship, see you in February 8)
Gabriele Grossi #22 | RKI JayDeeSounds Italia Racing Team
Trackmaker, PM me to get your favourite track done at reasonable prices!
If you like my works --> https://www.paypal.me/Gabrielegrossi
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by JackGat369 »

honda23 wrote:It's always sad when good times finish (you can imagine me crying in my bedroom while i am writing this :lol: ) but on the other hand we are happy about what we have set up, in fact our main goal is to provide 10 enjoyable evenings during the year when people can have good time while riding with racers all around the world. We think we have reached our goal and succeeded what we thought was impossible 3 years ago, yes it's the 3rd year we do this and we do it because we like it, because we think there are people who deserve it and because we want to have fun. Another year has passed and the RKI/JDS Italia Racing Team want to thank all of you, the ones who helped and the ones who haven't, the ones who rode clean and the ones who are addicted to goon riding because this is what has characterised the italian championship this year :D .
Personally i want to thank JLV, EMF for providing us the website, TMFR for supporting us with sponsoring and livestream, every single trackmaker who helped me (indirectly) building my tracks and above all my teammates, what could i do without them...
We will host a special event in February which has to do obviously with Italy so stay tuned for more informaion!
We want to congratulate with the winners for providing us great battles and astonishing moments, Jack Gatland - Amateur mx2 champion; Christoffer Jonsson - Amateur mx1 champion: Jannik Mueller - Pro open champion. You know there are no prizes as we are not supported by anyone, the championship is free but you can take with you the good times you experienced with us, that's what we aim to :D .

Final championship pudium standings (results on EMF):
Amateur mx2:
1st Jack Gatland - 387 points
2nd Jason Helm - 281
3rd Cedric Viaene - 281

Amateur mx1:
1st Christoffer Jonsson - 379 points
2nd Luca Tirone - 347
3rd Janik Schroeter - 285

Pro open:
1st Jannik Mueller - 384 points
2nd Alanas Saulys - 365
3rd Ben Seaburg - 355

Final championship TMFR holeshot podium standings (front topic):

Amateur mx2:
1st Cedric Viaene - 4 points
2nd Kevin Hergle - 4
3rd Senna De Smaele - 3

Amateur mx1:
1st Christoffer Jonsson - 4 points
2nd Massimo Virdieri - 3
3rd Ivan Dallari - 2

Pro open:
1st Alanas Saulys - 4 points
2nd Jannik Mueller - 3
3rd Dennis Fjeldberg - 3

I am Gabriele Grossi, this was the 2017 MXS Italian Championship, see you in February 8)

You sir are a legend!
HuskyVRP
Team: MXS Magazine

Post by HuskyVRP »

ShortyMX wrote:You guys know that empty feeling after finishing a great game or tv series? Struggle is real right now :oops:

Nothing but love, props and respect to all those involved in organizing and hosting this series. What I thought was very unique, is that it was like going racing with family, everyone was nice and friendly over the whole season. I'm not sure if the other series can give you a feeling like that. And everything was so well thought of, the different tracks and their challenging changing surfaces. Chapeau guys.
perfectly said ^^.. i want to give a huge thanks to all the Admins .. Hosts .. and Riders for the best and most enjoyable championship iv ever taken part in .. couldnt ask for more and cant wait for next season to run my single digit number :wink: :D <3 ITC for the WIN
Rayvenator

Post by Rayvenator »

Livestreams from yesterday

MX2 AM moto 1

PRO moto 1, moto 2 and MX2 AM moto 2
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

ShortyMX wrote:You guys know that empty feeling after finishing a great game or tv series? Struggle is real right now :oops:

Nothing but love, props and respect to all those involved in organizing and hosting this series. What I thought was very unique, is that it was like going racing with family, everyone was nice and friendly over the whole season. I'm not sure if the other series can give you a feeling like that. And everything was so well thought of, the different tracks and their challenging changing surfaces. Chapeau guys.
JackGat369

Post by JackGat369 »

Highlights from the Final round of the 2017 Italian MXS Championship from Namur, Enjoy!

Feedback is welcome!
Thnaks for a great series
ivan559
Team: RKI Racing Team

Post by ivan559 »

JackGat369 wrote:Highlights from the Final round of the 2017 Italian MXS Championship from Namur, Enjoy!

Feedback is welcome!
Thnaks for a great series
only feedback you need is ... a Standing ovation !!!
2015 EMF Italian Championship - Amateur Open - 1st
honda23
Team: RKI/JDS

Post by honda23 »

The RKI/JDS Italia Racing Team wishes you all a Happy Christmas day and also a happy new year too! See you in 2018! :D
Gabriele Grossi #22 | RKI JayDeeSounds Italia Racing Team
Trackmaker, PM me to get your favourite track done at reasonable prices!
If you like my works --> https://www.paypal.me/Gabrielegrossi