Page 15 of 21

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:19 pm
by manii20
honda23 wrote:The race will officially be held on wednesday! Due to external forces we thought it is better to follow this way, hope not to ruin someone's plan and that you guys can join the race the same. Sorry for that.

Not sure if I can race. Chris too

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:21 pm
by Wahlamt
Now we're getting 1 more day of qualifying, right?

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:26 pm
by Rayvenator
RIP championship :cry:

On a positive note I can always blame this decision for losing the championship I wouldn't have won anyway :lol:

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:34 pm
by honda23
We are sorry guys but we couldn't do either :cry:

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:27 pm
by Juanitwo
RIP Championship...

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:48 am
by Ddavis
RIP championship

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:32 pm
by honda23
Qualification has ended! See you at 9 pm for the Amateur uid grab!

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:46 am
by Rayvenator
Thanks for hosting last night guys!

Track wasnt very good for racing but you cant get it every time :P

Whats really disappointing is the fact that we had over 40 people trying to qualify for MX1 but only had 15 finish moto 1 and only 12 finished moto 2. What the actual F guys?

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:35 pm
by honda23
Rayvenator wrote:Thanks for hosting last night guys!

Track wasnt very good for racing but you cant get it every time :P

Whats really disappointing is the fact that we had over 40 people trying to qualify for MX1 but only had 15 finish moto 1 and only 12 finished moto 2. What the actual F guys?


Well it can be a mix of things, surely that's a bit disappointing for us as if you consider the qualifications you expect more riders to join but...just hope to get more next week

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:57 pm
by jonracer594
honda23 wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:Thanks for hosting last night guys!

Track wasnt very good for racing but you cant get it every time :P

Whats really disappointing is the fact that we had over 40 people trying to qualify for MX1 but only had 15 finish moto 1 and only 12 finished moto 2. What the actual F guys?


Well it can be a mix of things, surely that's a bit disappointing for us as if you consider the qualifications you expect more riders to join but...just hope to get more next week

How long does it take untill the results will be up on emf?

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:59 pm
by honda23
Results are up on emf as well as the holeshot standings in the front page of the official topic!

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:25 pm
by bocquet jean michel
hello i have a problem when i want to connect to the server teamitalie i have a message ereur banned 1 round made big line during the firt lap and almost made riders crash .it may be a bug because I am a clean driver.
677 bocquet jm

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 pm
by honda23
bocquet jean michel wrote:hello i have a problem when i want to connect to the server teamitalie i have a message ereur banned 1 round made big line during the firt lap and almost made riders crash .it may be a bug because I am a clean driver.
677 bocquet jm


It's not a bug man you are banned for 1 round

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:53 am
by bocquet jean michel
hello, however, it seems to me that I'm not mistaken except initially I slip forward but I think it does not deserve a ban 1 race I still respect the races I sulfur to have banned 1 race being a cool driver and clean on the track. Desolate the inconvenience hoping to go around 7.

Re: 2017 MXS Italian Championship - Official Topic

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:23 pm
by jonracer594
bocquet jean michel wrote:hello, however, it seems to me that I'm not mistaken except initially I slip forward but I think it does not deserve a ban 1 race I still respect the races I sulfur to have banned 1 race being a cool driver and clean on the track. Desolate the inconvenience hoping to go around 7.

Werent you the guy riding like a noob in the pro class? If not I am sorry but there was someone squiding around in the pro class, which could be a reason.