Page 3 of 4

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:10 pm
by Hi Im Skyqe
motoguy99 wrote:
yeezy wrote:
motoguy99 wrote:Wonder how half the riders will feel when they don't get the money he is promising at the end of the season....


Wonder how it will feel being a bald head on 365 not getting paid when the rest of us are.


Actually i'm not even on 365 but good try. Oh and i don't worry about getting paid to play sim, i make double what you would pay out for the whole season in a week. But hope to see you guys out there on the track! maybe... :wink:


IDK

I hear that seahorse guy is making some big moneys

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:16 pm
by motoguy99
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
motoguy99 wrote:
yeezy wrote:
Wonder how it will feel being a bald head on 365 not getting paid when the rest of us are.


Actually i'm not even on 365 but good try. Oh and i don't worry about getting paid to play sim, i make double what you would pay out for the whole season in a week. But hope to see you guys out there on the track! maybe... :wink:


IDK

I hear that seahorse guy is making some big moneys


A xbox is big bucks to a kid that doesn't have a job..

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:50 pm
by ROSE822
thread is salty as fuck, Peter you sad you didnt get the $300 dollars you wanted?

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:22 pm
by Hi Im Skyqe
ROSE822 wrote:thread is salty as fuck, Peter you sad you didnt get the $300 dollars you wanted?


We don't have Jake trying to give a grade on saltiness here do we? :lol:

No, not the slightest bit. If I was about making money on this game I could make much much more than $300 myself.

My offer was much higher than $300 FWIW. :roll: :lol:

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm
by maggett
i heard chris channing is paying atleast 4 kfc hotwings a race to be on architech

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:49 pm
by Atom6246
maggett wrote:i heard chris channing is paying atleast 4 kfc hotwings a race to be on architech

Wow.

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:54 pm
by MOTOZ293
maggett wrote:atleast 4 kfc hotwings a race to be on architech

Image

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:07 pm
by Ddavis
maggett wrote:i heard chris channing is paying atleast 4 kfc hotwings a race to be on architech


Not a bad deal.

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:11 pm
by Hi Im Skyqe
Ddavis wrote:

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 pm
by RC_Pro97
im black and im proud. my name is steve harris!

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:31 pm
by ROSE822
Hi Im Skyqe wrote: If I was about making money on this game I could make much much more than $300 myself.


Hunter Root is that you?

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:49 pm
by yeezy
FRE shavakado

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:53 pm
by Clfitty
im just here for the memes

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:33 pm
by yeezy
MOTOZ293 wrote:
maggett wrote:atleast 4 kfc hotwings a race to be on architech

Image

Re: 2017 ilabb.com Off Season Pack

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:35 am
by chrischanning202
yeezy wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
maggett wrote:atleast 4 kfc hotwings a race to be on architech

Image


WE GOT CHICKEN FOR EVERYONE BOYS COME ON DOWN AND HAVE YOURSELF A PARTY