20Min + 2Lap Race @ Hurricane Hills. Wednesday Night 9pm EST

Organize races and post results here
A.Larsson

Re: 20Min + 2Lap Race @ Hurricane Hills. Wednesday Night 9pm EST

Post by A.Larsson »

That was some bad ass racing, hope it will be more of this :mrgreen: Good race all!
brodertuck

Post by brodertuck »

Yeah it whas a rly good race :) ty guys for the race :)
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Epic stuff, no words to say how epic this was.
Yeap , but the first moto i thought it was practice and i didn't ride it lol fucking stupid , aint ? haha
Second moto , i was leading till shack crash me :( good race everyoneee
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

epic race! probably the most fun I've ever had in a single moment in a video game (other than getting the last heart piece in ocarina of time :lol: ), and i'm suprised most everyone's comps were doing good.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah, it definitely was awesome, and being on Xfire listening to everyone. Will have to do this again sometime.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

yeah it seemed to me most everyone handled 15 riders pretty easily and 20 was alright.

I def think this should impact some stuff and let jlv check some things, i think we had a timing gate issue the first moto then everything was fine on the 2nd.

Def be on the lookout for a video tmmrw or something.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

go check this one out.
http://community.mxvsatv.com/forums/topic/7311?page=1
might have exaggerated a tad on the 30 guys on the gate part...but there were i think, then some disconnected. :lol:
sam351

Post by sam351 »

Is there any demos of it?
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

mxer323 wrote: i think we had a timing gate issue the first moto then everything was fine on the 2nd.
That's not true at all, it said i had finished, came up with unofficial results i was in 2nd behind Shack, then i went across the finish line and put my controller down because i thought i had finished and came 2nd, then the Xfire guys said "what are you doing you still have another lap" So i got back up and was behind scott who was in 2nd, finished the race behind him yet it some how said i was a lap down and i had came 4th (i had no cuts) Mikey came in 4th behind me but his also didn't work and said he was a lap down and was in 5th or 6th? So i don't think everything was fine... :?
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

That first moto was some of the best racing ive ever had in mxs, for about 3 laps me and shack were basically bar to bar and at one point i was on top of him in the air. some how we both still landed safely. But it was gnarly whipping side to side over every jump with him. Then after that me and yzmxer608 had some pretty decent battling going on and at one point i think i may have taken him out (sorry for that btw). overall though a great night!
A.Larsson

Post by A.Larsson »

Will the demos be posted here ? if so, when will they be up ?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

stocksy129 wrote:That's not true at all, it said i had finished, came up with unofficial results i was in 2nd behind Shack, then i went across the finish line and put my controller down because i thought i had finished and came 2nd, then the Xfire guys said "what are you doing you still have another lap" So i got back up and was behind scott who was in 2nd, finished the race behind him yet it some how said i was a lap down and i had came 4th (i had no cuts) Mikey came in 4th behind me but his also didn't work and said he was a lap down and was in 5th or 6th? So i don't think everything was fine... :?
I wonder if there might be a bug in the timed motos. It's supposed to do it right even if the leader lags and reports the last lap before the time limit late. If someone has a demo of the 2nd moto I'd like to see it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

ill upload and post it later tonight.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Red619

Post by Red619 »

That was awsome ddmx Posting that on MvA reflex, bumch of zeke's on that forum, talking about wanting a more realistic game. I've been waiting to go on their and say something about mxs, you did it better than I could of ever did. Thanx for showing those turds whats up. :mrgreen:
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

wont it be better to put the track of hurricane in 19802? cause the sx track that is now, it looks like nobody likes it so much cause there are never people online!! when hurrican hill was one it was always great fun racing there! in the meanwhile the next ama sx track is gonna be release, i thik it ll be good to put hurricane hill?? what do you think?