Postby Itz Raidox » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:13 am

DCreedz#523 wrote::D

Brad_Smith
Team: ilabb.com

Re: Motoagogo Racing Husqvarna

Postby Brad_Smith » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:Brad has a bit of light blue on his husky so that means nobody else can

Nah pal, look at heckams offseason shit, SAME DESIGN. Recycling 101

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46599
Yep totally the same. Just an FYI, most creators have a similar style that they go for, especially when you design two bikes back-to-back. I wasn’t even going to use this husky design, but when Moto mentioned new skins, I new I could use it for him. It just so happened to have one or two similar aspects to my OS bike. But to say it’s the EXACT same is ridiculous considering the bike brands aren’t even the same.

Yeah i mean shit. Gotta save the world right? One Recycled graphics kit at a time right?.. wait wernt you meant to be leaving?

AHeckman2
Team: Vital MX Racing

Postby AHeckman2 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:55 pm

[vimeo][/vimeo]
Brad_Smith wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote:Nah pal, look at heckams offseason shit, SAME DESIGN. Recycling 101

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46599
Yep totally the same. Just an FYI, most creators have a similar style that they go for, especially when you design two bikes back-to-back. I wasn’t even going to use this husky design, but when Moto mentioned new skins, I new I could use it for him. It just so happened to have one or two similar aspects to my OS bike. But to say it’s the EXACT same is ridiculous considering the bike brands aren’t even the same.

Yeah i mean shit. Gotta save the world right? One Recycled graphics kit at a time right?.. wait wernt you meant to be leaving?

Lol I don’t have time to argue with arrogant idiots. Do us all a favor and leave and free the community of some cancer. Just cuz I stop racing doesn’t mean I’m gonna just peace out and leave the community.

mack| spokes
Team: Relax Attire

Postby mack| spokes » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:21 pm

I don't care you have a regkey lol it's a code that cost $40 never said I don't like you Kenny I just think maybe if someone has something to say that is harmless and is just trying to defend them selves but makes one mistake you don't correct them because most people can see what he meant, I don't get why heckman gets called out for this tho? Vurb bikes were always a similar design so why doesn't that get mentioned?
I'am back, i shall be more dominant than shaq this time

Brad_Smith
Team: ilabb.com

Postby Brad_Smith » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:47 am

AHeckman2 wrote:[vimeo][/vimeo]
Brad_Smith wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46599

Lol I don’t have time to argue with arrogant idiots. Do us all a favor and leave and free the community of some cancer. Just cuz I stop racing doesn’t mean I’m gonna just peace out and leave the community.

Bit Butt hurt there? Bahahahahh call people out on the fourms all the time, but when someone does it to you and stands up againts your shit you have a sook and crack the shits 10/10 Heckman...

AHeckman2

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:29 am

Brad_Smith wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote:Yeah i mean shit. Gotta save the world right? One Recycled graphics kit at a time right?.. wait wernt you meant to be leaving?

Bit Butt hurt there? Bahahahahh call people out on the fourms all the time, but when someone does it to you and stands up againts your shit you have a sook and crack the shits 10/10 Heckman...

I'm not even being called out lol, the designs aren't the same...Not butt hurt, just done arguing with you. Not sure what you have against me and not sure what "shit" you're referring to. Moto is happy with how his skins came out, my team is happy with their skins, I don't care if you think one aspect of the bike designs are similar.

jordycuzz
Team: Privateer

Postby jordycuzz » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:11 pm

Looks great Heckman! I expect nothing less

AHeckman2

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:10 pm

jordycuzz wrote:Looks great Heckman! I expect nothing less

Thanks!

Return to “Racing”