RFG supercross question

Organize races and post results here
cameron312
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:00 pm
Team: MotoMechanics

Re: RFG supercross question

Postby cameron312 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:44 pm

i love how no one has answered the actual question that hes asking! its 4 pages of people talking about erode and if rf will host yet no one said if he can race a 250 two stroke in 250 ams lol
bossman241 wrote:Are we for sure Tuesday now? I got a chance to get balls deep and wanna take it.

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: MV Filims
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: RFG supercross question

Postby mx201 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:51 pm

cameron312 wrote:i love how no one has answered the actual question that hes asking! its 4 pages of people talking about erode and if rf will host yet no one said if he can race a 250 two stroke in 250 ams lol

You are honestly dumb if there isn't going to be rf racing why would you need to worry about racing a 250 2 stroke in the 250 class when there isn't any racing ?
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

Whiteracing204
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:44 pm
Team: GR Motosports

Re: RFG supercross question

Postby Whiteracing204 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:48 am

mx201 wrote:
cameron312 wrote:i love how no one has answered the actual question that hes asking! its 4 pages of people talking about erode and if rf will host yet no one said if he can race a 250 two stroke in 250 ams lol

You are honestly dumb if there isn't going to be rf racing why would you need to worry about racing a 250 2 stroke in the 250 class when there isn't any racing ?

That's just it though.... if they do race rf I want to know if I can race a 250 2 stroke in the 250 class... he's not the dumb one.

Logeyboy
Posts: 2149
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: RFG supercross question

Postby Logeyboy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:27 am

Whiteracing204 wrote:
mx201 wrote:
cameron312 wrote:i love how no one has answered the actual question that hes asking! its 4 pages of people talking about erode and if rf will host yet no one said if he can race a 250 two stroke in 250 ams lol

You are honestly dumb if there isn't going to be rf racing why would you need to worry about racing a 250 2 stroke in the 250 class when there isn't any racing ?

That's just it though.... if they do race rf I want to know if I can race a 250 2 stroke in the 250 class... he's not the dumb one.

We won't know until they announce it.
Owner of MXSRaces | EMF Admin | rF Host
MXSRaces Website | MXSRaces Youtube | MXSRaces Twitter | MXSRaces Facebook | MXSRaces Discord

If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.

Whiteracing204
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:44 pm
Team: GR Motosports

Re: RFG supercross question

Postby Whiteracing204 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Logeyboy wrote:
Whiteracing204 wrote:
mx201 wrote:You are honestly dumb if there isn't going to be rf racing why would you need to worry about racing a 250 2 stroke in the 250 class when there isn't any racing ?

That's just it though.... if they do race rf I want to know if I can race a 250 2 stroke in the 250 class... he's not the dumb one.

We won't know until they announce it.

Thank you! bout time someone at least answered me!


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests