AMBITION THREADS CO OFFSEASON SX !PLEASE READ IF YOU RACE THE SERIES!*need opinions*

Organize races and post results here
p.dizzle93
Team: PRL

AMBITION THREADS CO OFFSEASON SX !PLEASE READ IF YOU RACE THE SERIES!*need opinions*

Post by p.dizzle93 »

Okay , so here it goes

Before anything if everyone thinks it would be a good idea I think I’m going to unban every person banned tonight and last weekend because I understand your frustration with the situation I was just as frustrated if not more as you guys were , I also want to restart the series with a few different tracks and points would also be reset and everyone would be eligible to win the 50$ pro purse and other prizes .

If everyone agrees with that I will create a new series on MX’s lobby with updated tracks / rounds dates and it will all around be better planned . All races will be on Saturday afternoons around 5:00:00 pm cst so Australians can race the series as well.

Secondly , Yes there has been a lot of issues between r1/r2 with scripts not working properly and a lot of stress on me between work and school and not having time to properly prepare my self for hosting a z list series (I’m like 99% sure I have it figured out now , after the two rounds I have hosted things have gotten better of course it’s hard to just jump in to something with no prior experience in it )
And lastly I had planned on having a seasoned hoster to host the race but they bailed last minute on both rounds 1 and 2 which is not my fault if I would have known I was gonna have to host the races so I didn’t prepare my self and learn to make scripts but after tonight I went ahead and learned the basic scripts needed to host a series so that should be good by next race
Mmalo1226
Team: Fantom Mx

Re: AMBITION THREADS CO OFFSEASON SX !PLEASE READ IF YOU RACE THE SERIES!*need opinions*

Post by Mmalo1226 »

the biggest problem ive seen from how this series is goin is that you moved people up based on qual times and i think if you move someone up it should be for how they do in the race you know like if someone was lapping the entire field. cause anybody can get a good lap but stringem back to back to back is different. the point of qual is to get your fastest lap you can get. fastest lap doesnt always win the race ya know. not tryin to sound like a dick or anything just givin my opinion but im thankfull for you putting on a series especially out of your own pocket. oh and opinion on another series is itll be supercross soon so might not get many people but who knows.
p.dizzle93

Re: AMBITION THREADS CO OFFSEASON SX !PLEASE READ IF YOU RACE THE SERIES!*need opinions*

Post by p.dizzle93 »

Mmalo1226 wrote:the biggest problem ive seen from how this series is goin is that you moved people up based on qual times and i think if you move someone up it should be for how they do in the race you know like if someone was lapping the entire field. cause anybody can get a good lap but stringem back to back to back is different. the point of qual is to get your fastest lap you can get. fastest lap doesnt always win the race ya know. not tryin to sound like a dick or anything just givin my opinion but im thankfull for you putting on a series especially out of your own pocket. oh and opinion on another series is itll be supercross soon so might not get many people but who knows.
I appreciate your reply and I agree I did bump them up for all the wrong reason and I realize that now I will no longer bump anyone up . It would be a 8 race series races would be on Friday night and Sunday night qualifying would open for the Friday night race would open wed night and Friday night for the Sunday race
garrettolver
Team: MV Films

Post by garrettolver »

are you seriously resetting points? you literally just told me otherwise in a server. I would be pretty upset about wasting so much time for the 2 rounds already complete...
p.dizzle93

Post by p.dizzle93 »

garrettolver wrote:are you seriously resetting points? you literally just told me otherwise in a server. I would be pretty upset about wasting so much time for the 2 rounds already complete...
I’m asking for opinions nothing is set in stone yet
jamie kinna
Team: Privateer

Post by jamie kinna »

please do this so I can racer and fellow aussies, whats your discord?
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

p.dizzle93 wrote:
Mmalo1226 wrote:the biggest problem ive seen from how this series is goin is that you moved people up based on qual times and i think if you move someone up it should be for how they do in the race you know like if someone was lapping the entire field. cause anybody can get a good lap but stringem back to back to back is different. the point of qual is to get your fastest lap you can get. fastest lap doesnt always win the race ya know. not tryin to sound like a dick or anything just givin my opinion but im thankfull for you putting on a series especially out of your own pocket. oh and opinion on another series is itll be supercross soon so might not get many people but who knows.
I appreciate your reply and I agree I did bump them up for all the wrong reason and I realize that now I will no longer bump anyone up . It would be a 8 race series races would be on Friday night and Sunday night qualifying would open for the Friday night race would open wed night and Friday night for the Sunday race
Let’s just remember tho there’s people racing am who are pro in emf or rf
RhysHarris

Post by RhysHarris »

Plz don’t do Saturday either I have a sx series haha
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

You need to figure out a way to separate the real ams from sandbaggers. Maybe you could limit ams to c only lisence, and make anyone with a b or a linsence race pro. For the first 2 rounds you had guys like Isaiah and Ashe and arla racing ams when they’re probably fast enough to race rf pros. You can ban someone for being frustrated with a poorly run series, and you really need more than one qualy. Some people who had Already quailed were still there, which is fine, but it’s hard when you haven’t quailed and people are in there that are getting in the way/taking you out and ruining laps.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
RhysHarris

Post by RhysHarris »

dawsonsleeper wrote:You need to figure out a way to separate the real ams from sandbaggers. Maybe you could limit ams to c only lisence, and make anyone with a b or a linsence race pro. For the first 2 rounds you had guys like Isaiah and Ashe and arla racing ams when they’re probably fast enough to race rf pros. You can ban someone for being frustrated with a poorly run series, and you really need more than one qualy. Some people who had Already quailed were still there, which is fine, but it’s hard when you haven’t quailed and people are in there that are getting in the way/taking you out and ruining laps.
they don't have a thing where you select what licence races what class
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

RhysHarris wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:You need to figure out a way to separate the real ams from sandbaggers. Maybe you could limit ams to c only lisence, and make anyone with a b or a linsence race pro. For the first 2 rounds you had guys like Isaiah and Ashe and arla racing ams when they’re probably fast enough to race rf pros. You can ban someone for being frustrated with a poorly run series, and you really need more than one qualy. Some people who had Already quailed were still there, which is fine, but it’s hard when you haven’t quailed and people are in there that are getting in the way/taking you out and ruining laps.
do it manually...
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Isaiah is a pro in rf...got a few top 10s in outdoors I believe. Ashe definitely needed to be moved up and no clue who the hell Arla is but they probably shouldn't be there either I'd assume.
p.dizzle93

Post by p.dizzle93 »

For 1 I can’t please every single person on the face of this earth at once so if I bump people up I get hate if I don’t I get hate so I’ll just stop bumping people up and let them run what they want , however if an am qualifies within 3 seconds of the fastest pro they will be bumped if I have proof of a rider being a pro rider running ams they will be bumped .
I don’t ban people for being frustrated because if that was the case I would have banned my self , I banned people for giving me hell for them not showing up for uid grab and expecting to be put in , cussing at me for no reason I’m not gonna deal with toxic people I’m trying to run a FUN SERIES not an rf lame mundane series , I’m not gonna listen to a bunch of teenagers bitch because things didn’t go their way for once in their life. If yo I don’t wanna race the series don’t race it but don’t bash me for stuff you did
p.dizzle93

Post by p.dizzle93 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
RhysHarris wrote:
do it manually...
I have been
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Isaiah is a pro in rf...got a few top 10s in outdoors I believe. Ashe definitely needed to be moved up and no clue who the hell Arla is but they probably shouldn't be there either I'd assume.
thats what im saying. isaiah got 6th in his first pro race and ashe and arla are about the same speed and do not belong in ams at all.