*Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
Easter.7
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm
Team: SplitDesignsCo

*Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby Easter.7 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:29 am

Well it looks like I will be taking over the posts for the series since Mr. Greeney2021 likes to get banned every two minutes..below you can find the previews as well as the links for the upcoming series, stay tuned





I Present to you 2017 OS Supercross Series
4 Round Fun Series Prizes Will maybe come in the works. 2 Classes Open Pro Open AM. Fully custom Tracks
Link To MXS Lobby: http://mxslobby.com/series.php?series_id=119
Qualifying and Racing Server: mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19879
Race Day Layout:
Races will be every Sunday at 8:30 EST
Qualifying will end at 8:00 EST
Open AM Heat 1 (4 Laps)
Open AM Heat 2 (4 Laps
Open AM Lcq (2 Laps)
Open Pro Heat 1 (5 Laps)
Open Pro Heat 2 ( 5 Laps )
Open Pro lcq (2 Laps)
Open AM Main (15 + 2)
Open Pro Main (20 + 2)

Proud to say that we will be having The Rutted News Channel doing live coverage of the series, so you guys should go follow him on Twitch and Instagram so you never miss a race!

Streamer links for the series:

Twitch.tv/theruttednewschannel
IG:@theruttednewschannel


Tracks:
Sherman SX: Round One Preview





Scioto Ville: Round Two Preview


Image


Last edited by Easter.7 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

jamie kinna
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:16 am
Team: Privateer

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby jamie kinna » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:57 am

so keen will be sure to be there thanks for hosting!
Image

Logeyboy
Posts: 2314
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: Hitcase
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby Logeyboy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:15 am

Server's locked -_-
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.
Image

jamie kinna
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:16 am
Team: Privateer

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby jamie kinna » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:26 am

Logeyboy wrote:Server's locked -_-


rip :shock:
Image

User avatar
Easter.7
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm
Team: SplitDesignsCo

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby Easter.7 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:41 am

Logeyboy wrote:Server's locked -_-


sorry greeney2021 must have locked it. it should be fixed now
Image

User avatar
RevLimiter
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:25 pm
Team: Its my forum name
Location: SoCol

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby RevLimiter » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:39 am

yay a race I can actually make! I'll b there for sure boss looks like fun
Image

TheRuttedNewsChannel
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:09 am
Team: TheRuttedNewsChannel

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby TheRuttedNewsChannel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 am

anyone who wants to see themselves and gear on the stream hop on over to my discord server and post your stuff in the according chat!

https://discord.gg/4WA5Mru

User avatar
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm
Team: BellRoadRV.com
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Contact:

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby RC_Pro97 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:40 am

TheRuttedNewsChannel wrote:anyone who wants to see themselves and gear on the stream hop on over to my discord server and post your stuff in the according chat!

https://discord.gg/4WA5Mru


Should let me co-commentate with you. I myself and my voice is known for streaming and currently doing events in the upcoming year. add me on discord and pm me to talk more... Steve RC Harris#7539
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!

USABMXER1
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Virok Racing
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby USABMXER1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:32 pm

RC_Pro97 wrote:
TheRuttedNewsChannel wrote:anyone who wants to see themselves and gear on the stream hop on over to my discord server and post your stuff in the according chat!

https://discord.gg/4WA5Mru


Should let me co-commentate with you. I myself and my voice is known for streaming and currently doing events in the upcoming year. add me on discord and pm me to talk more... Steve RC Harris#7539

Good rep, always love to hear Steve's voice during the streams other than when he talks about every battle that I am not in the entire time XD

TheRuttedNewsChannel
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:09 am
Team: TheRuttedNewsChannel

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby TheRuttedNewsChannel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 pm

HAHAH nice!. I will definatly keep that in mind! but at this time the co creator of The Rutted News channel will co-host with me :) sorry mate.

User avatar
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm
Team: BellRoadRV.com
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Contact:

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby RC_Pro97 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:
RC_Pro97 wrote:
TheRuttedNewsChannel wrote:anyone who wants to see themselves and gear on the stream hop on over to my discord server and post your stuff in the according chat!

https://discord.gg/4WA5Mru


Should let me co-commentate with you. I myself and my voice is known for streaming and currently doing events in the upcoming year. add me on discord and pm me to talk more... Steve RC Harris#7539

Good rep, always love to hear Steve's voice during the streams other than when he talks about every battle that I am not in the entire time XD


Well as a commentator, it's hard to keep track of everything buddy hahaha but i definitely am a type of person to try to get everyone some time on screen rather than just top 10!
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!

User avatar
Easter.7
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm
Team: SplitDesignsCo

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby Easter.7 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:09 am

just a friendly reminder that the race is tomorrow and qualifying ends at 8:00 EST and race will begin at 8:30 EST..thank you everyone for racing our series and i hope to see you all there
Image

User avatar
Brina927
Posts: 2700
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 am
Team: Whipstyle
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Contact:

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby Brina927 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:25 am

GREAT RACE BOYS! The hosting was a bit rough but we got it done!!
Discord: MxBrina#9694

http://www.paypal.me/mxbrina -Creating content since 2009

jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.

User avatar
Easter.7
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm
Team: SplitDesignsCo

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby Easter.7 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:06 pm

ROUND 2 IS NOW UP Qualifying
Image

SMITH_119
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 2:25 am

Re: *Official 2017 OS Supercross Series*

Postby SMITH_119 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:31 pm

is this race still tonight or? the server for qualifying isnt on the right track
Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests