RevLimiter Racing is Recruiting!!

Organize races and post results here
RevLimiter
Team: Its my forum name

RevLimiter Racing is Recruiting!!

Post by RevLimiter »

If you make the cut, you will be given:
--Suzuki, TLD, and Dunlop skins
--A chill enviornment of moto riders who enjoy playing sim but also want to improve
--A skinner who uses the newest Photoshop and loves skinning almost as much as he loves playing the game, so you can bet he'll make you some skins aside from the team skins, as long as you use the team skins during the races
Just PM me your Discord ID, I'll add you with the server invite, and be on both the race server and discord server this Tuesday December 19th at 7pm Mountain Standard Time.
WE'RE ONLY FILLING 3 SPOTS!!!

We're not looking for exceptional riders, and we have no real expectations for 2018 besides racing and activity. Don't be afraid to give us a try, all I want from you is to be active, mature, and chill af.
Saltyy
Team: Privateer

Re: RevLimiter Racing is Recruiting!!

Post by Saltyy »

Yo I wanna join your team. I'm 12 y/o an am very mature for my age. I am fairly new to the game and wanted a team to represent. I have been practicing everyday since I've started my career in MXS and have progressed quickly. I have recently broke my leg on a dirtbike and that's how I got into this game. I am American so I am very good at speaking English. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this and hopefully I can get better at the game with all you guys!
etsy46

Post by etsy46 »

hi i am 13 yers old and i am from sweden. i have played mx simulator for 3 years but started 2 years a go. i am prity good at sim and i am mature and don spam and skream scream in the mic. and i will love to be your new rider.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

"If under 18, must be mature" BAHAHAHAHAHA! Is there a single kid on this game that is even semi-mature and not hated by like half the community or isn't friends with all the cancerous people of the game?
bippelog963

Post by bippelog963 »

-american
-want to race amateur arena-cross
-have discord
-learning how to skin
RevLimiter

Post by RevLimiter »

USABMXER1 wrote:"If under 18, must be mature" BAHAHAHAHAHA! Is there a single kid on this game that is even semi-mature and not hated by like half the community or isn't friends with all the cancerous people of the game?
then none of the under 18's will get on the team, would they?
RevLimiter

Post by RevLimiter »

RevLimiter wrote:
Be on both the race server and discord server this Tuesday December 19th at 7pm Mountain Standard Time.
I'm postponing it to Thursday December 21st at 7pm Mountain Standard Time. as there will be MXSLobby race during this time (http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=47630)
I understand this is even closer to Christmas, so PM me if you can't make it and we will find a day that works for you
Gandorlf

Post by Gandorlf »

I'd be interested, I'm 24 from the UK. I play usually most days for at least an hour or two but I do work full time! But I'm chill and mature. Cheers.