2018 Pre-Season Supercross Sponsored by JGSX and MotoPinGFX

Organize races and post results here
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Re: 2018 Pre-Season Supercross Sponsored by JGSX

Post by Brina927 »

Jesus, the amount of people complaining was off the charts. Thanks for running this Dawson. First one is always rough. I rode meh but I STILL BEAT JEREMY!!!!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Brina927 wrote:Jesus, the amount of people complaining was off the charts. Thanks for running this Dawson. First one is always rough. I rode meh but I STILL BEAT JEREMY!!!!
thank you. i figured out why that was so hectic and i know what not to do for next time. thanks for racing!
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
BradSchmidt
Team: Rival Decal

Post by BradSchmidt »

Keep working at it make sure you follow a set format, and don't add people anymore cause we don't know when a race is for real or not. Thanks for hosting :D
Ryanr25
Team: Privateer

Post by Ryanr25 »

Well Run Dawson, well done to you...

Some people need to stop sandbagging and move up a class, apart from that good job.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

BradSchmidt wrote:Keep working at it make sure you follow a set format, and don't add people anymore cause we don't know when a race is for real or not. Thanks for hosting :D
BradSchmidt wrote:Keep working at it make sure you follow a set format, and don't add people anymore cause we don't know when a race is for real or not. Thanks for hosting :D
thank you guys. i do agree, next time if u dont show for uid u dont race and im doing a set schedule. post has been updated with some new prizes and also the race schedule, and sigmups are open on mxslobby!! thanks for coming everyone!!!
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Re: 2018 Pre-Season Supercross Sponsored by JGSX and MotoPinGFX

Post by RhysHarris »

I didn't show up but from what I'm seeing people enjoyed it,
Well done Dawson!
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

RhysHarris wrote:I didn't show up but from what I'm seeing people enjoyed it,
Well done Dawson!
It had a rough start, but didn't help when some people were being sarcastic with him and telling him to add them in when they shouldn't be in that class. I feel as if Dawson over time will no who's joking and not, that just comes with learning how to host. If Dawson didn't have so many people and so much pressure I feel like he would've done a way better job last night. I'm sure he'll come around and host some great races.
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Well done Dawson!
It had a rough start, but didn't help when some people were being sarcastic with him and telling him to add them in when they shouldn't be in that class. I feel as if Dawson over time will no who's joking and not, that just comes with learning how to host. If Dawson didn't have so many people and so much pressure I feel like he would've done a way better job last night. I'm sure he'll come around and host some great races.
thanks for telling me!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Gonna try to race the next round, hopefully it goes smoother ;) Can’t wait to see the next track.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

AHeckman2 wrote:Gonna try to race the next round, hopefully it goes smoother ;) Can’t wait to see the next track.
It’s sick ;)
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Well done Dawson!
Thanks!!
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Well done Dawson!
This. I don’t think people understand how hectic it is when there are 15 ppl spamming put me in and never list their uid, let alone the 7 ppl in my discord call that we’re asking 100 questions, haha. Next round will be better. I’ve updated the post with prizes and a set schedule so that everything runs smoother. Hopefully MXSLobby doesn’t go down until 5 min before again :shock:
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

dawsonsleeper wrote:This. I don’t think people understand how hectic it is when there are 15 ppl spamming put me in and never list their uid, let alone the 7 ppl in my discord call that we’re asking 100 questions, haha. Next round will be better. I’ve updated the post with prizes and a set schedule so that everything runs smoother. Hopefully MXSLobby doesn’t go down until 5 min before again :shock:
You did a great job trying to handle the situation, I know it was probably tough. I've hosted a race before, and it isn't extremely hard. The hardest part is handling everyone in chat...I'm sure you'll do better next rd :)
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:This. I don’t think people understand how hectic it is when there are 15 ppl spamming put me in and never list their uid, let alone the 7 ppl in my discord call that we’re asking 100 questions, haha. Next round will be better. I’ve updated the post with prizes and a set schedule so that everything runs smoother. Hopefully MXSLobby doesn’t go down until 5 min before again :shock:
You did a great job trying to handle the situation, I know it was probably tough. I've hosted a race before, and it isn't extremely hard. The hardest part is handling everyone in chat...I'm sure you'll do better next rd :)
Yeah for sure. Thanks.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Results are posted! Round 2 will be announced soon ;)

http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=355#results