2018 Pre-Season Supercross Sponsored by JGSX and MotoPinGFX

Organize races and post results here
Mmalo1226
Team: Fantom Mx

Re: 2018 Pre-Season Supercross Sponsored by JGSX and MotoPinGFX

Post by Mmalo1226 »

so no round three tomorrow or what? most of the guys on my team use mondays to qual cause we work til like an hour before race time? i dont see it on mxslobby
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

yeah i don't think so, JG hasn't posted the track yet so maybe i have to do it on wednesday
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Round 3 out now for wednesday, sorry the race was pushed back, there was a delay on the track being posted due to christmas time.
MXSLobby signup: http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=362
Mmalo1226

Post by Mmalo1226 »

that works out perfect cause todays my birfday goin out after work lol hopefully track comes out so we can qual tonight. thanks for the info man
Mmalo1226

Post by Mmalo1226 »

oh and the track is out now I just saw it in the boards
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

thats why its late, was waiting for jg to post the track.
Mxkid823
Team: SPINC

Post by Mxkid823 »

It's listed as 4PM EST/1PM PST like it was for the weekend race. Is that correct?
2019 BRMXS Amat Supercross Part 1 [NA] 450SX Champion
3 - rF Amateur [NA] SX Wins (Oakland & Houston 2019; Atlanta 2020)
1 - MXSEMF Amateur [NA] SX Win (Minneapolis 2019)
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Mxkid823 wrote:It's listed as 4PM EST/1PM PST like it was for the weekend race. Is that correct?
yes
Mmalo1226

Post by Mmalo1226 »

why so early everybody who works wont be able to race?
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

So just wondering, why are rounds 2-4 so damn early in the day? Yes I do understand that it is Christmas break, but at the same time that doesn't mean that everybody will be showing up. Most of the community is either an adult working a full-time job, or a high school student that is working a part-time job when they aren't in school. So you'll be losing quite the turnout for those rounds alone.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

USABMXER1 wrote:So just wondering, why are rounds 2-4 so damn early in the day? Yes I do understand that it is Christmas break, but at the same time that doesn't mean that everybody will be showing up. Most of the community is either an adult working a full-time job, or a high school student that is working a part-time job when they aren't in school. So you'll be losing quite the turnout for those rounds alone.
you have a point, i just live at least an hour behind everyone here. i never know when to host cuz if i host them in the afternoon everyone is sleeping- 6pm for me is 10 eastern, but if i host them around 2 everyone is just getting home. just dont know of a good time to do it.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:So just wondering, why are rounds 2-4 so damn early in the day? Yes I do understand that it is Christmas break, but at the same time that doesn't mean that everybody will be showing up. Most of the community is either an adult working a full-time job, or a high school student that is working a part-time job when they aren't in school. So you'll be losing quite the turnout for those rounds alone.
you have a point, i just live at least an hour behind everyone here. i never know when to host cuz if i host them in the afternoon everyone is sleeping- 6pm for me is 10 eastern, but if i host them around 2 everyone is just getting home. just dont know of a good time to do it.
The exact same time that rF did them, 9PM EST. It is a time that people are getting home right around if they live in a timezone that is back a little bit further and you haven't went to bed yet so it works out for everyone.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

USABMXER1 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
The exact same time that rF did them, 9PM EST. It is a time that people are getting home right around if they live in a timezone that is back a little bit further and you haven't went to bed yet so it works out for everyone.
true, true. idk all of my friends that are racing it have to work then, so that kinda blows. but i guess id rather have a bunch of ppl then 3 of my freinds. that and it wil give everyone the full 2day qualifying like normal.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

BUMPING RACE TO 9PM EASTERN, 7PM PACIFIC!
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by JackGat369 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:BUMPING RACE TO 9PM EASTERN, 7PM PACIFIC!
Change it on mxslobby then