2018 Pro and Amateur SX Series - rF Gaming

Organize races and post results here
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Re: 2018 Pro and Amateur SX Series - rF Gaming

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

KaseoDip wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:Thanks Sween, Wheels, Barrington, And Chris for your contribution to Sim and to the community! Sad seeing the RF series come to an end as I have taken part in racing since 2012. Excited for the future! Also Jacob, you don’t have any results to prove you are a pro at this game. Racing in the 90 server and in an RF race is totally different. Trust me. If you are soooo good, race an amateur race and blow everyone away which is what you think you can do, then the individuals running the pro race will move you up. I know you want to race pro, but you aren’t ready and you need results to show that.
I won the 2017 450 Amateur Outdoor Championship by a blowout dude. lmao
Congrats.. that’s outdoors..
Okay, I still blew away all the ams? Isn't that what you said I should do?? http://www.racefactorygaming.com/events ... standings/
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Okay, I still blew away all the ams? Isn't that what you said I should do?? http://www.racefactorygaming.com/events ... standings/
Yes I did. In supercross. Not outdoors. I’m not saying you suck or shouldn’t race pro. I’m just saying, if you don’t get the pro license you want, its probably because you haven’t shown you can race pro in a supercross race. That’s all I’m saying
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

KaseoDip wrote:Yes I did. In supercross. Not outdoors. I’m not saying you suck or shouldn’t race pro. I’m just saying, if you don’t get the pro license you want, its probably because you haven’t shown you can race pro in a supercross race. That’s all I’m saying
Understandable, I've never really been a supercross guy. I feel as if I have the speed to race pro, but last year I didn't really care about getting better at sx throughout the entire season, which is probably why I have no results to back up sx. Stats seem to be everything, and for the most part they are pretty reliable. But in the offseason, stats don't show a rider's increase in speed unless they race official events (which there seemed to be very little of this year). So I understand your point and for the most part agree.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

I'm worried the tracks will be terrible because you know.....it's emf.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Thanks Chris and everyone else at rF for everything. Unfortunately, 2017 was my first year of racing period, but I am glad it was during your hosted events. After reading this post, I re-watched my first race at A1 and it brought back some good memories (still laughing at the people who thought I was Chase McDonald.) Supercross was super new for me still so running the series was insane. I used to get so nervous and so hyped up over each new week. I appreciate all the work you guys put in to bring us all entertainment for the entire year.

As for SX for next year with EMF, I'm not sure if I'm going to race. I've already been barely playing the game, and now seeing this news kind of takes away the motivation for me to play more. Not saying that EMF won't do good (please don't flame me), but between myself not being good at Supercross, and this switch (which probably brings with it a different style of tracks)... well I'm just not sure.

Anyways, thanks again rF for an incredible year!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Clfitty wrote:(please don't flame me)
I'm gonna flame you cam
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Correct me if this has been posted in here before. But will SYS still be streaming?
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

HarryWhite71 wrote:Correct me if this has been posted in here before. But will SYS still be streaming?
I think DDavis mentioned something about it on the first page that he'll still be doing it.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Thanks so much rF for your hosting and incredible fun you’ve provided so many people. Can’t say thanks enough. If I understand the post properly, the rF track creators (Chex, Barrington, etc), will help make tracks for EMF. Hopefully that way the series continues to be similar. Also hoping the races are on Thursday nights so I can race a few :D anyway thanks again!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Track creation for 2018 SX will continue to be business as usual.
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

checkerz wrote:Track creation for 2018 SX will continue to be business as usual.
Sweet!
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

I think I'm one of the few people at the pro level of this game who really hasn't rode dirt bikes much (Grew up racing snowmobiles/ had money invested in other sports) but I've always been a casual fan of Motocross and I played the MX vs ATV games. Then I discovered rF and Sim and it has led me to keep up with the sport more and become a diehard fan and pro sim player.

Given my past, it's amazing that an organization within a video game created by one guy (Thanks JLV) could spark such an interest in me. Once I saw the old streams I was hooked and rF has made me invest myself in the game and this sport so much, I am so thankful! I truly don't believe it's possible to get to where I got in this game without having an incredible interest in the sport, and I'm glad rF motivated me to learn so much and get to the highest level like I wanted to since I downloaded the game.

Flying to Anaheim this January for the 2nd time to see a race, haven't missed a Millville National since 2013 (when I got the game) and one day I'll buy my bike and start riding on my own ... all thanks to rF and this game That's special :D

Wish you guys all the best and thanks for setting us up with EMF!
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Zarse718
Team: Motochasin

Post by Zarse718 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:Thanks Sween, Wheels, Barrington, And Chris for your contribution to Sim and to the community! Sad seeing the RF series come to an end as I have taken part in racing since 2012. Excited for the future! Also Jacob, you don’t have any results to prove you are a pro at this game. Racing in the 90 server and in an RF race is totally different. Trust me. If you are soooo good, race an amateur race and blow everyone away which is what you think you can do, then the individuals running the pro race will move you up. I know you want to race pro, but you aren’t ready and you need results to show that.
I won the 2017 450 Amateur Outdoor Championship by a blowout dude. lmao
You are very cool please tell me more
supermottousa19 wrote:name: Walter Gebhardt
accomplishments on mx simulator: I suck at this game is that 1
What you can do to contribute to the team, skinning, modeling,good attitude, clean race, not a prick, etc: im good with cumputers and all that crap
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Zarse718 wrote:You are very cool please tell me more
shut
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

You ladies did an awesome job, thanks everyone involved in making the game what it is today. Bummer to see you guys not hosting anymore but emf will do it well. Looking forward to hearing more info on what is coming for 18.