2018 Pro and Amateur SX Series - rF Gaming

Organize races and post results here
D_ROY178

Re: 2018 Pro and Amateur SX Series - rF Gaming

Post by D_ROY178 »

Glad rf is making the tracks, but now we have emf admins who like to swing the ban hammer at anyone who says a bad about them, facilitating the racing? Yea sounds mad fun :?
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

D_ROY178 wrote:Glad rf is making the tracks, but now we have emf admins who like to swing the ban hammer at anyone who says a bad about them, facilitating the racing? Yea sounds mad fun :?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Thanks for running the series all these years! I always thought you guys were crazy to volunteer for it!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Lnxa wrote: Image
THAT'S MY GIF!
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Image
Have your great man or woman, I have a great ass...to look at.
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

StephaneGuido wrote:cool , but if we are banned from emf ? rip?
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Victor173mx wrote:
StephaneGuido wrote:cool , but if we are banned from emf ? rip?
dont get banned in the first place :wink: :wink: :wink:
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

When our kids grow up to be little shit heads that don’t like their parents (like most of the kids in this community are/once were) then wheels and I can jump back in, only with a twist....

We will be completely out of touch with the new generation and non of my jokes will land (they will be Dad jokes now).

Chex, use this opportunity to quit making replicas and make some badass custom outdoor tracks again!
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I love Dad jokes tho
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Thanks RF for everything yall have done! I raced a sx season and it was great! I just wish yall could have pulled it out this year but I'm still looking forward to racing!
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Sweendoggy wrote:I promise I will stream A1 with Kellen!

^^^ Thanks for the Christmas present!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

checkerz wrote:
Sweendoggy wrote:I promise I will stream every round with Kellen and Chex!
^^^ Thanks for the Christmas present!
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

M@xTizZz wrote:If i have a free supercross pass from winning last year, will that apply to only the european timed races for 2018sx or could i choose for it to be applied to the american timed races? or will it apply to both?
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Similar tracks, racing format, etc. - doesn't matter, end of a fucking era. You guys are legends, I'll just say that and quote a few others for emphasis.
MOTOZ293 wrote:Thank you rF, for everything you all have done for this game! You guys changed the standard of racing for this community. Everything you guys did is greatly appriciated
HarryWhite71 wrote:Big thanks to rF for all they have done, and all the work they have put in for this game! Also Thanks to EMF, for keeping up the hosting, European and US times. Excited to see what 2018 brings!
Dunivant25 wrote:Thank you rF for everything over the past couple years of playing the game...Honestly, sad to see it go, but I also haven't touched the game in 8 weeks. So bring in the next generation I guess you can say
Clfitty wrote:Thanks Chris and everyone else at rF for everything....I appreciate all the work you guys put in to bring us all entertainment for the entire year.
MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:You ladies did an awesome job, thanks everyone involved in making the game what it is today. Bummer to see you guys not hosting anymore but emf will do it well. Looking forward to hearing more info on what is coming for 18.
...and, the requisite cool guy dick comment
Lnxa wrote:I'm worried the tracks will be terrible because you know.....it's emf.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though I've faded away from mxs lately as irl life rightfully takes priority, I can't say thanks enough for the countless hours of enjoyment you all have provided over the years. I've been fortunate enough to get to know a few of you through that time, and want to say that each of guys were always kind, willing to lend a helping hand to some random guy trying to learn, genuinely friendly, and just generally good people. It can be difficult to find reasonable, mature people here, let alone one's capable of leading the progression of an indie game with such an incredibly passionate community, and you guys did it with class. Congratulations on all the success - but even more so, congrats on all the free time for your actual, real lives you've just freed up :D Cheers boys, thanks for the fun.
Aggressively Mediocre Image