2018 Pro and Amateur SX Series - rF Gaming

Organize races and post results here
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Re: 2018 Pro and Amateur SX Series - rF Gaming

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

This place never fails to deliver on expectations lol we can all at least agree on that.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

MOTO NATIOM112 wrote:Mullin's is right. Anyone can win two races out of the year, but not show up the rest of the rounds, or get waxed. Completely forgot Hunter even existed tbh.
I think its pretty impressive that hunter came in and did 2 races without even doing any other races and not knowing what the competition is like and still waxed the whole field even with people staying laps behind to try and clean him for Jesse. But i guess im the only one.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

MOTO NATIOM112 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:If only there was an easy way to resolve this situation. Like, a series that they could race and settle this.

Any suggestions?
Flowtech 90. Root VS Mullins. Winner gets a trip to Disney world.
If only 90 wasn't filled with prepubescent jackoffs that got the game 10 seconds ago
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Djlove04
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by Djlove04 »

Matias43_ wrote:
MOTO NATIOM112 wrote:Mullin's is right. Anyone can win two races out of the year, but not show up the rest of the rounds, or get waxed. Completely forgot Hunter even existed tbh.
I think its pretty impressive that hunter came in and did 2 races without even doing any other races and not knowing what the competition is like and still waxed the whole field even with people staying laps behind to try and clean him for Jesse. But i guess im the only one.
The truth
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Sorry boys, I imagine we'll be back at some point.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Racers52 wrote:Sorry boys, I imagine we'll be back at some point.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't want to get too involved in the whole Jesse/Hunter thing since I have in the past and it never ends well, but both are insane riders that have both accomplished a lot on this game. Either of them can beat each other any given day, on any given track, and its extremely close between them when they both complete a full season. I'd give Hunter the upper hand on pure speed, while I'd give Jesse the upper hand on consistency week-in-week-out. Something we can all agree on though is that Tysen is the fucking GOAT.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Ddavis wrote:Tysen is the fucking GOAT.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

DBRider251 wrote:If only there was an easy way to resolve this situation. Like, a series that they could race and settle this.

Any suggestions?
They have and Jesse has the #1 plates from both of them.

I was around to know that Jesse wasn't barely playing any of the tracks besides race time halfway through the series. He had nothing to try hard for while Hunter had the motivation of attention that he loves so much and wasn't burnt from the whole year of racing. Am I saying Hunter wouldn't have won if Jesse had put in the same effort? No, but it would've been way more of a battle for sure. And over a championship season, Hunter has yet to prove he can beat him. History is the proof.

The good thing is, now that EMF is running the series; Hunter can't use the excuse that he's boycotting the biased rF organization to avoid racing.

But yes, admittedly, I'm biased in this because I'm not a fan of Hunter Root; however, I do respect his great talent and have always been un-biased when ruling anything with him involved. Even bending the rules to keep him racing.

Regardless, the winner here is Hunter because he's getting the attention he's seeking.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

I will say that the 450 class is gonna be stacked in sx this year, There's a few people that got faster during outdoors/off season and sx makes everything way closer. Should be a good season to watch either way especially if erode gets used.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

AHeckman2 wrote:He defends realism on EMF tracks....so by him hucking that jump it proves that rF tracks can be unrealistic, it actually helps prove his point.
Please explain to me how that is supporting his statement on unrealistic when it was a track from almost 2 years ago. That was before rF updated their scaling, why are you acting like shit like that is possible on '17 mx tracks? I'm not trying to say '17 tracks were completely realistic but I didn't see very many of lines like that.
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Lnxa wrote:I will say that the 450 class is gonna be stacked in sx this year, There's a few people that got faster during outdoors/off season and sx makes everything way closer. Should be a good season to watch either way especially if erode gets used.
"Lets get this party started"
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

Woah Nelly I'm late to the party. Hey, y'all at rF are dope dudes, the replica races are what started me into sim in the first place (after a year of me bitching about it because it was too realistic and too hard and I didn't want to deal with it yada yada). Can't be anything but happy for you guys for building a legacy and grateful for putting on my favorite competitive events. Single player games will always be my love, but y'all gave sim a special place in my heart.

...okay now you can all go back to bitching and moaning at each other like 9 year olds :wink:
Image Image
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

Lnxa wrote:Theres a reason you went to race the #Easy series.
:(
Salada mixta of rf tracks and emf would be perfect. Emf track are more realistic and challenging and rf track are really cool and fun tracks to chill. There was couple perfect rf tracks aswell without huge berm ruts.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

All I have to say are rf tracks have traction and roughness, emf is ice and small bumps